Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #31 (permalink)
amrocky25
Virgil at Conventions

amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500
Default Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

Raw 9/14/09
Raw Opening Video is shown
A recap video is shown for Unforgiven. It shows clips from the WWE Championship Scramble Match. It then shows Orton throwing Cena over the top rope and then turning around and stalking Big Show. Orton hits the RKO on Big Show and gets the pin with 5 seconds left. Orton turns around and sees Kennedy in the STF. The video rewinds and shows Cena holding onto the ropes when Orton tossed him over, gets back in, and locks in the STF on Kennedy. It goes back to Orton turning around and seeing Kennedy tap out to the STF. Cena holds the title high as Orton looks completely shocked. Orton then measures up Kennedy and punts him in the head. The video ends with Orton angrily standing over Kennedy’s lifeless body.
Pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild

Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Raw. We are just a day removed from the pay per view Unforgiven and what a night it was.
King: That’s right Michael. As we just saw in the recap video, John Cena is the new WWE Champion.
Cole: Yes he is, but we also saw in that video Randy Orton punting an already injured Mr. Kennedy in the head out of frustration. Later tonight hopefully we will find out more on Mr. Kennedy’s condition.
King: But as for tonight, we will see in our main event, the new WWE Champion John Cena teaming with Batista to take on Matt Hardy and the former champion Randy Orton.
Cole: Last night, Hardy got DQed on purpose against Batista and then left his mark with a Twist of Fate on the arena floor. Now will Batista react here tonight?

Randy Orton’s music plays and the crowd boos
Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the ring, the former WWE Champion, Randy Orton.

King: Look at Orton. He looks like he’s about to snap any moment.
Cole: Well last night at Unforgiven, Orton was convinced, and so were we, that at five seconds left after he got the pin on the Big Show that the match was over. But we all didn’t take notice to Cena locking in the STF on Kennedy, and obviously Kennedy tapping out at the last three seconds angered and frustrated Orton.
King: Orton is very unstable. We saw him take out Mr. Kennedy last night. I wonder what he’s going to do now.

Orton walks around the ring and over to the announce section. He walks up to Lillian Garcia and rips the microphone from her hands. Orton then gets up in the face of Lillian.

Orton: Former WWE Champion? Don’t you EVER announce me as a former champion again! Cause if you do….it’ll be the last thing you ever announce.

Orton then walks up the steps slowly into the ring

Orton: Last night was nothing but a travesty. I had that match won. Five seconds left on the clock, that match and my WWE Title were all wrapped up for me. And then I turn around to see that nothing Mr. Kennedy tap out with three seconds left. Three seconds! He couldn’t hold on for three more seconds. Now everyone’s saying maybe Kennedy shouldn’t have been in that match due to his injuries he suffered last week on Raw. He disobeyed the doctor’s orders and paid the price. Well I think…no I know that Kennedy shouldn’t have been in that match because he isn’t good enough. He didn’t deserve to be in that match. Injury or not, he’s wasn’t good enough to hang with a top star like myself. Kennedy being the person in the STF is the only reason why John Cena won. If it was anyone else that deserved to be in a title match, they would have held on the last three seconds. So I did what I felt needed to be done to make sure this never happened again. I punted Kennedy right in his empty little skull. And I don’t need a doctor to tell you that the injury prone, overrated piece of crap is out…for good.

Just then John Cena’s music plays and the crowd cheers. Cena comes down to the ring and gets a microphone.

Orton: What the hell are you doing out here?
Cena: Well Randy, I’m out here for two reasons. One is to announce that The Champ Is Here! And the other reason is to confront you about what you’ve been saying about last night. Now I’m not out here to talk about Kennedy or your anger issues. I’m here to tell you that I won that match, not because of, as you put it, Kennedy’s “lack of skills,” but because I was the better and smarter man last night. When you threw me over the top rope, I hung on. I rushed into the ring and applied the STF onto an injured Kennedy. If you should be blaming anyone it should be yourself. You should have been more aware of your surroundings. That’s what the Scramble Match is all about.
Orton: Of course Cena you have to be the “good guy” and rationalize every situation. But the fact of the matter is that if you were in my position you would have done the exact same thing during that match. Admit it, you were just as shocked when Kennedy tapped out so quickly. I saw that look of disbelief on your face as well. Kennedy is weak and doesn’t belong in a main event. But now he’s out of the picture and I want my rematch.
Cena: That’s great Randy. I’m sure you’re the only one that wants a shot at my WWE Championship.
Orton: Shut Up! You think this is funny Cena? Because I can assure you this is no laughing matter. I’m using my rematch clause and I’ve already talked to Vickie so it’s official. At No Mercy, I’m getting back what I never should have lost. I’m getting back MY WWE Championship! And as far as tonight’s tag team match goes…well let’s just say you better pray that you make it to No Mercy.

Orton drops the microphone and walks out of the ring and up the ramp slowly.

King: Wow, Orton is pissed. I would not want to get on his bad side tonight.
Cole: We’ll see what happens with these two in our main event tonight. But anyway, the match is set. It’s Orton verses Cena for the WWE Championship at No Mercy.

Backstage a reporter is with Priceless

Reporter: I am here with Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes, Priceless, from the Legacy. Now guys, in just a few moments you will compete for the Tag Team Titles when you face the champions Carlito and Primo, the Colons. What are your thoughts on this match?
DiBiase: Last week we proved to everyone why Legacy is the most dominate faction in the WWE today. We won our tag team match, hospitalized Mr. Kennedy, and took out Triple H, leaving Randy Orton the last man standing. I think all of that warrants us a Tag Team Title shot.
Rhodes: We’ve been Tag Team Champions before. And now that we’ve grown as a team, there is no doubt in our minds that tonight Priceless walks out the new Tag Team Champions. And after No Mercy, all of Legacy will have gold.

Priceless walk off to the ring

Cole: It’s Priceless verses the Colons for the Tag Team Championship up next here on Monday Night Raw.

*-----Commercial Break------*

Legacy’s music plays and the crowd boos
Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Tag Team Championship. Introducing first, the challengers, at a combined weight of 454 pounds, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, Priceless.

Cole: Welcome back to Raw and we are getting ready for a Tag Team Title match as the challengers make their way to the ring.
King: Rhodes and DiBiase look ready. After their dominance last week, I don’t think anyone can doubt them right now.
Cole: I think they are rightfully so the #1 contenders, but we’ll see if they have enough to win the titles tonight.

The Colon’s music plays and the crowd cheers
Lillian: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 438 pounds, the Tag Team Champions, Carlito and Primo, The Colons.

King: And here come the Tag Team Champions. The Colons look fired up and ready to go.
Cole: There’s no question that the Colons are great, that’s why they’re the champions. But they’re going to have to step their game up this week if they want to stop the momentum of Priceless and keep their titles.

Tag Team Championship
The Colons vs. Priceless

-The match is back and forth the whole time. At a point in the match, Priceless gets control and isolates Primo. Towards the end of the match, Rhodes is the legal man against Primo. Rhodes stomps away on primo while yelling at him. Rhodes throws Primo into the corner chest first with force. As Primo stumbles out of the corner, Rhodes hits a running swinging neckbreaker. Rhodes then goes to the top rope slowly and goes for a moonsault on Primo. Primo moves out of the way and Rhodes crashes to the canvas. Both men crawl to their corners and tag in their partners. Carlito explodes out of the corner and takes DiBiase down with multiple clotheslines. Carilto goes to toss DiBiase, but DiBiase reverses it and throws Carlito off the ropes. Carlito springboards off the ropes and hits DiBiase with a back elbow strike. Carlito measures DiBiase up and hits him with a running knee lift into a clothesline. Carlito goes for the cover, 1…2…DiBiase kicks out. Carlito then stalks for the Back Stabber but Rhodes runs into the ring and distracts Carlito. Primo rushes in the ring and starts punching Rhodes over to the ropes by Rhodes’s corner. Primo steps back and goes for a cross body, but Rhodes ducks and Primo goes over the top rope and to the floor on the outside. Carlito stalks DiBiase again for the Back Stabber and goes for it, but Rhodes runs over and grabs DiBiase’s arms, preventing him from falling back into the Back Stabber. Rhodes goes to the outside to prevent Primo from getting back in, while DiBiase lifts Carlito up and hits him with Dream Street. The cover, 1…2…3 DiBiase wins it for himself and Rhodes.
Winners: Priceless

Lillian: Here are your winners, and the new Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, Priceless.

Cole: What a match that was. The Colons put up a good fight but Priceless was just the better team tonight.
King: Priceless has been on a roll. First their dominance last week and now this week they win the Tag Team Championship. What’s next?
Cole: I don’t know, but hopefully their fellow Legacy member and leader Randy Orton can pick his career back up. And Orton will get a chance at that tonight in our main event. It’ll be Randy Orton teaming with Matt Hardy to take on Batista and the new WWE Champion John Cena. All of that and more on Monday Night Raw here on the USA Network.

Mickie James’s music plays and the crowd cheers
Lillian: The following diva’s contest is scheduled for one for. Making her way to the ring, from Richmond, Virginia, Mickie James.

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw and we’re getting ready for diva competition.
King: My favorite type of competition. And here’s Mickie James.
Cole: Last night at Unforgiven, Mickie fell just short of winning the Diva’s Championship from Maryse. She hope to get things back on track here tonight.

Rosa Mendes’s music plays and the crowd boos
Lillian: And her opponent, being accompanied by Beth Phoenix, from San Mateo, California, Rosa Mendes.

Cole: And here’s the Rosa Mendes along with her mentor Beth Phoneix.
King: Beth has done a great job mentoring Rosa. A win here for Rosa could be big.
Cole: Well we all know the history between Mickie and Beth so I’m sure Beth would love nothing more than to have her protégé beat one of her long time rivals.

Mickie James vs. Rosa Mendes
-The match starts out all Mickie as she does her usual moves to Rosa. Half way during the match, Beth distracts Mickie and allows Rosa to get the advantage on Mickie. Rosa kicks away at Mickie and performs many face-paced moves on Mickie like a hurricanrana. Rosa goes for a DDT at a point, but Mickie is able to get out of it by back body dropping Rosa. Mickie comes back at Rosa with a few clotheslines. Mickie goes to Irish whip Rosa, but Rosa reverses it. Mickie comes back with a Lou Thesz press on Rosa and starts to punch away at Rosa. Mickie lifts Rosa up and hits her with an arm-trap neckbreaker. Mickie lifts Rosa up, looks over to Beth and taunts, and hits Rosa with the Mickie-DT. The cover, 1…2…3 Mickie wins.
Winner: Mickie James

Lillian: Here is your winner, Mickie James.

King: What a win by Mickie James and she’s now back on track.
Cole: No doubt with that win Mickie is working her way back to another shot at the Diva’s Champion Maryse.

Backstage we see Vickie Guerrero in here office when Batista comes in

Vickie: Batista. What can I do for you?
Batista: Vickie, I know you saw Unforgiven last night, and I know you saw what happened with my match against Matt Hardy. He got himself intentionally disqualified because he knew he couldn’t beat me. And then afterwards, he attacks me with a chair and hits a Twist of Fate on me onto the floor. What I want is a rematch against him. And I want it tonight!
Vickie: Now Batista, I understand your frustration, but you already have a match tonight. You’re in the tag team main event, but so will Matt Hardy so you’ll be able to blow off some steam there.
Batista: That’s not good enough for me. I need him one-on-one. I want to tear him apart myself.
Vickie: I understand that but it won’t happen tonight. But what I can do I make a match for our next pay per view No Mercy. So at No Mercy it’ll be you Batista verses Matt Hardy one-on-one. And so what happened at Unforgiven doesn’t happen again, this match will be No Disqualification.
Batista: Alright. I can live with that. No Mercy marks the end of Matt Hardy.

Batista walks out smiling

Backstage we see the new Tag Team Champions Priceless go up to Randy Orton

Orton: Congratulations guys. You deserve those titles. Between last week and now winning the Tag Team Titles I can proudly say that I’m glad I started Legacy with you guys. This shows the dominance and skills of Legacy.
Rhodes: Thank you Randy. And in a few weeks at No Mercy, there is no question that you will regain your WWE Championship and Legacy will all have gold.
Orton: That’s right. I have to go now and get ready for my match tonight. You two start celebrating your big win. No one’s going to want to mess with Legacy now.

Orton walks away and priceless starts walking. Priceless stops when they see Triple H.

DiBiase: Well, well, well. If it isn’t Triple H. The Game. The King of Kings. The man….with no gold around his waist, unlike us. What’s the matter Hunter? You upset that we have gold and you don’t? Or maybe it’s because you finally realized that we’re better than you.
Rhodes: No you know what it is Ted? He’s upset still at last week. You know, when we came out and kicked his ass.
DiBiase: Now that you say that, that does make sense. You afraid we might beat you down again?
Triple H: You guys should be real proud of yourselves. Last week you proved that two guys can beat me up…attacking me from behind…and after I just went through a grueling triple threat match. But all of that’s beside the point.
Rhodes: Look just shut your mouth and stop making excuses. You’re just jealous that you’re not apart of the most dominant faction in WWE history.
DiBiase: Legacy is better than any team you’ve ever been apart of. We’re ten times better than Evolution and D-X combined. The only good thing to come out of either of those groups was Randy Orton, but he didn’t need you guys. Evolution was just holding him back which is why he left.
Triple H: Actually we kicked him out, but I guess that doesn’t matter. You two lackeys may be happy now, but soon enough I’m going to get back at you for your attack from last week on Raw. You two have no idea what you just walked into. It’s Game On!

Triple H walks to the ring as Priceless looks on with a stern look on their faces.

Cole: The Game is in action next when we return to Monday Night Raw here on the USA Network.

Santino Marella’s music plays and the crowd cheers
Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Calabria, Italy, weighing in at 227 pounds, Santino Marella.

Cole: Welcome back to Raw and we are seeing Santino Marella coming down, ready for action.
King: Santino is a former Intercontinental Champion, but do you think he’s ready for this challenge?
Cole: Hey no one thought he would win the title that night, so anything is possible with the… unique Santino.

Triple H’s music plays and the crowd cheers
Lillian: And his opponent, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 255 pounds, Triple H.

King: Well here comes the Game and he seems fired up and ready to go.
Cole: Before the break we saw Triple H being taunted by the new Tag Team Champion Priceless. They reminded him of the fact that they beat him down last week on Raw and how they are apart of the greatest faction in WWE history.
King: Triple H can’t wait to get his revenge on Priceless and it will be good.

Triple H vs. Santino Marella
-The match starts with Santino shuffling his feet, putting his fist up like a boxer, and starts yelling at Triple H. Santino goes to punch Triple H a few times, but Triple H either ducks or moves out of the way. Santino then just rushes Triple H but gets caught with a Double-A Spin Buster. Santino gets up and is caught with a high knee to the face by Triple H. Triple H then grabs Santino, sets up and hits the Pedigree. The cover, 1…2…3 Triple H wins.
Winner: Triple H

Lillian: Here is your winner, Triple H.

Cole: Well, a quick match to say the least.
King: Triple H just showed Priceless what will happen when the time comes for his revenge.

As Triple H taunts to the crowd, celebrating his win, Priceless comes down to the ring and attacks Triple H.

Cole: What is this? Another sneak attack by DiBiase and Rhodes!

Priceless stomps and punches down Triple H repeatedly. They then pick him up. Rhodes hits the Cross Rhodes on Triple H. DiBiase then gets him up and hits Dream Street. They then ask for a microphone.

DiBiase: You want to threaten us? Do you see what happens to you when you do that? You’re not messing with some “lackeys” and you like to put it. You’re messing with the future of this company and the new Tag Team Champions. We are not only part of the greatest faction in WWE history, but we are the greatest tag team today.
Rhodes: And we want to put every tag team in the WWE on notice. Anyone who steps up to try and take our titles or take us out will fall at the hands of Priceless. And Triple H… be careful of what you say to us. Because like the last two weeks, it will be Game Over for you!

King: Wow what a statement by Priceless.
Cole: Yet another attack to Triple H and this time it wasn’t for Orton. It was a direct message from them to Triple H.
King: And not only that but Priceless put every other tag team in the WWE on notice.
Cole: Who’s going to be able to stop this duo?

Backstage we see Vickie Guerrero in her office when Matt Hardy barges in furiously.

Vickie: Matt, what’s….
Matt: How could you do that!
Vickie: I’m guessing you’re talking about the match I made for No Mercy.
Matt: Yeah of course I am. A No DQ match? With Batista? You can’t do that!
Vickie: I can and I did. You brought this upon yourself when you got yourself intentionally disqualified last night at Unforgiven. The decision is final and there’s nothing you can do to change that.
Matt: Fine. That’s the way it’s going to be? Then I won’t feel bad when I take out Batista once and for all. Unforgiven was just a preview to what I’m going to do to Batista at No Mercy. I’m going to make sure that Batista never main events again. And when he’s out, I can finally take my rightful place at the top. The Black Cloud will reign over Raw soon enough.

Matt Hardy walks off angrily

Kofi Kingston’s music plays and the crowd cheers
Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the guest commentator for the following contest, Kofi Kingston.

Cole: Well King, we’re being joined here by the Jamaican superstar, Kofi Kingston.
King: This is going to be great. Kofi how are you?
Kingston: I’m great. Thanks for having me out here.
Cole: So Kofi, why are you out here for this match?
Kingston: I’m out here to scout some talent and watch this amazing match.

Chavo Guerrero’s music plays and the crowd cheers
Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at 215 pounds, Chavo Guerrero.

Cole: Here comes Chavo Guerrero, the nephew of our General Manager.
King: Chavo told me backstage that he’s ready to get things rolling again for himself and hopes to compete for the U.S. Title soon.
Kingston: Chavo is a great competitor. He comes from the famous Guerrero family. I would love to face him one day.

The Brian Kendrick’s music plays and the crowd boos
Lillian: And his opponent, from Venice, California, weighing in at 184 pounds, The Brian Kendrick.

Cole: And here’s the cocky The Brian Kendrick.
King: He demands that “The” in front of his name. What do you think of him Kofi?
Kingston: Kendrick may be arrogant and annoying but he’s great in that ring and you can’t look past his accomplishments. This is someone all U.S. Title contenders need to look out for, which is why I’m out here now.

The Miz’s music plays and the crowd boos

Cole: The Miz? What’s he doing out here?

The Miz makes his way over to the announce table and joins them

King: Miz, to what do we owe this pleasant surprise?
Miz: Don’t try to butter me up King. I saw Kofi out here and I figured I’d save the fans from awful commentary by coming out and joining you guys.
Kingston: Well Miz talking is all you’re good for. And I proved that a few weeks ago on WWE Superstars when I beat you 1, 2, 3 in that ring.
Miz: Bask in your glory now Kofi because that’s the only time you will ever beat me. I’m going to be the United States Champion soon and no one will stand in my way. Not you, not these two jokers in the ring, not even the champion MVP.

Chavo Guerrero vs. The Brian Kendrick
-The match is a back and forth high paced contest. Both men show their skills with multiple high flying moves and unique reversals. Towards the end, Kendrick is in control. Kendrick hits Chavo with a hurricanrana which takes Chavo to the ground. Kendrick runs full speed and hits a low dropkick to Chavo’s head as he tries to get up. The cover, 1…2…Chavo kicks out. Kendrick sits Chavo up and kicks him in the back. Kendrick slaps Chavo in the head and goes to kick him in the chest, but Chavo lays down to avoid it and catches Kendrick with a school boy. The cover, 1…2…Kendrick kicks out. They both get up at the same time. Chavo goes to grab Kendrick, but Kendrick kicks Chavo in the head and chest. Chavo stumbles backward as Kendrick springboards off onto Chavo. Kendrick goes for a springboard tornado DDT, but Chavo prevents it and back body drops Kendrick. Kendrick gets up but gets dropkicked by Chavo. Chavo tosses Kendrick off the ropes and delivers a tilt-a-whirl back breaker on Kendrick. Chavo then lifts Kendrick up and suplexs him. Chavo swings his hips and hits a second suplex. Chavo swings his hips again to go for the third suplex of the Three Amigos, but Kendrick flips over and lands on his feet. Chavo turns around right into a heel kick by Kendrick. Kendrick lifts Chavo up and goes for The Kendrick, but Chavo tosses him off, turns around to Kendrick, and hits him with a Brainbuster Suplex. Chavo then goes to the top rope and hits the Frog Splash onto Kendrick. The cover, 1…2…3 Chavo wins.
Winner: Chavo Guerrero

Lillian: Here is your winner, Chavo Guerrero

King: What a match and what a win for Chavo Guerrero.
Cole: Chavo finally getting on the winning end of things and really seemed to pick it up.
Miz: He was ok, but if I was in that match I would have beaten both of them easily.
Kingston: Is that so Miz? You think you’re better than Chavo Guerrero?
Miz: Think? I know, and I’ll prove it.

Miz gets up from commentary and goes to the ring.

Cole: Where’s Miz going?

Miz tries to sneak up on Chavo from behind, but Kofi stops him by tackling him. Kofi starts to punch and stomp on Miz until Miz rolls out of the ring. Miz and Kendrick walk up the ramp beaten while Chavo and Kofi celebrate in the ring.

Cole: Business has just picked up here.
King: Things are obviously not over between Kofi Kingston and The Miz, but now all four of these men have their sites set on the United States Championship.
Cole: And any of them could have a chance at it. The U.S. Title picture is shaping up here. Still to come tonight on Raw is our huge tag team main event. The new WWE Champion John Cena teams with Batista to take on their No Mercy opponents Randy Orton and Matt Hardy. We’ll be right back with more Monday Night Raw here on the USA Network.

Backstage a reporter is interviewing Mickie James

Reporter: I’m here with Mickie James. Now Mickie, congratulations on your win tonight over Rosa Mendes. Unfortunately last night you weren’t able to beat Maryse for the Diva’s Championship. Your thoughts.
Mickie: Last night Maryse was the better woman. There’s a reason why she’s the Diva’s Champion. But I’m back on the winning side of things tonight. And I can assure you that soon enough I’ll get another shot at Maryse and when I do, I will become the Diva’s Champi…

Just then Maryse comes in and attacks Mickie from behind with the Diva’s Title to the head. Maryse stomps on Mickie and then puts her in a camel clutch while screaming at her. Maryse shoves Mickie’s head to the ground and then gets down on the ground to her face.

Maryse: After what happened last night, you still think you can beat me? There’s no chance. You will never take my Diva’s Championship from me. Never.

King: Wow, I can’t believe what we just saw. I hope Mickie’s alright.
Cole: Hopefully Mickie James is fine after that assault by Maryse. And I’m sure we’ll see them fight off again for the Diva’s Championship soon.

In the background “Scream” by Adelitas Way is playing as the album cover shows on the screen
Cole: Well you are listening to the official theme song for No Mercy. It’s “Scream” by Adelitas Way off their new self-titled album, available now. And King, what a pay per view it’s shaping up to be already.
King: That’s right Michael. Two matches were already made for No Mercy tonight on Raw. The first one is “The Black Cloud” Matt Hardy verses “The Animal” Batista in a rematch from Unforgiven, but this time it’s a No Disqualification Match.
Cole: Last night at Unforgiven during their match, it looked like Batista had the match won, but Matt Hardy went to the outside and hit Batista with a steel chair to intentionally get disqualified. Matt Hardy kept beating Batista up and set his final message with a Twist of Fate on the arena floor. Batista was not happy about that and asked our General Manager Vickie Guerrero for a rematch. Vickie made the rematch for No Mercy and made it No DQ so Unforgiven doesn’t happen again.
King: And that’s not all. Our main event for Raw is set. It’ll be the new WWE Champion John Cena defending his newly won title against the former champion Randy Orton.
Cole: Orton feels that Cena got lucky last night at Unforgiven and the only reason he won the Scramble Match and the WWE Title was because of Mr. Kennedy. Orton used his rematch clause for No Mercy and these two will have a straight-up one-on-one match like Orton wanted. Will Orton backup his words or will Cena show Orton that his win last night was no fluke? We’ll find out on October fourth at No Mercy.

King: Speaking of Kennedy, I heard we have an update on his condition finally.
Cole: Yes we do. We’re told that Kennedy is in fact injured. He received a slight concussion from the punt and his previous injuries from the Priceless attack are now even worse because he competed in the Scramble Match when he wasn’t supposed to. As of now there is no set date on Mr. Kennedy’s return, but we will let you know when we find out.
King: Well I hope Kennedy recovers quickly.

Backstage we see MVP walking to the ring

Cole: And there’s the United States Champion on his way to the ring. The V.I.P. Lounge with MVP is up next here on Monday Night Raw.

MVP’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the ring your host of the V.I.P. Lounge, the United States Champion, MVP.

King: Are you ready for the V.I.P. Lounge Michael?
Cole: I’m ready King. I’ve been looking forward to this all night.

MVP: Welcome to the return of the V.I.P. Lounge which can only mean one thing. Big things poppin’, little things stoppin’. So sit back and enjoy the view, because the V.I.P. Lounge is for people like all of you. Tonight, I have a very special guest here on the V.I.P. Lounge. He is the seven foot tall, near five hundred pound giant, who is known as the World’s Largest Athlete. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest tonight, the Big Show.

Big Show’s music plays and the crowd boos

Cole: And here comes the World’s Largest Athlete the Big Show. He’s not too happy after losing last night.
King: I wonder what MVP is going to ask the Big Show here tonight?

MVP: Welcome Big Show to the V.I.P. Lounge. Take a seat if you’d like.

Big Show and MVP sit down

MVP: So Big Show, everyone knows that you are the world’s largest athlete. Lately you’ve been dominating everyone in your path. No one can take you down single handedly.
Big Show: That’s right, but what’s your point?
MVP: My point is that if you’re so dominate, how come you didn’t win the WWE Championship last night at Unforgiven?
Big Show: Did you even see the match last night? I dominated that match. They all had to attack me together just to take me out of the picture, and I still fought back. And the only reason I didn’t win was because Triple H had to attack me with a weapon several times just to take me out.
MVP: Is that also the reason why you were pinned by Randy Orton at the end of the match?
Big Show: You think you’re funny? Don’t forget that I beat you in the qualifying match to get into the Scramble Match. So at least I was in a WWE Title match. Have you ever even won a world title before? I’m the only man in history to have won the WWE, WCW, and ECW Championships.
MVP: That’s impressive, I can’t deny that. And no I haven’t been a world champion yet, but at least right now I can call myself a champion unlike you.

Big Show and MVP stand up and stare each other down.

Cole: Uh oh, this doesn’t look good.
King: Big Show looks angry.

MVP taunts Big Show with the U.S. Title. Big Show then smacks the U.S. Title out of MVP’s hands and goes for the Knockout Punch. MVP ducks it, grabs his U.S. Title, and hits Big Show in the head with it. Big Show falls down to a knee and MVP hits the Drive-By Kick on him. MVP gets out of the ring with his U.S. Title and taunts up the ramp. Big Show is furious and destroys the set after he gets back up.

Cole: What a turn around by MVP.
King: Just when you thought MVP was getting his jaw jacked, MVP ducks and takes out the Big Show.
Cole: But with that attack and the taunting of his U.S. Title, MVP has just awoken and angry giant. How will this play out for MVP? Well when we return, we’ll see our main event. It’s Randy Orton and Matt Hardy taking on the team of Batista and the new WWE Champion John Cena. No Mercy may come early when we return to Monday Night Raw here on the USA Network.

Batista’s music plays and the crowd cheers
Lillian: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Washington D.C., weighing in at 290 pounds, Batista.

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw for our main event, where we will get a preview of No mercy already.
King: Two No mercy matches involved in this tag team match. And here comes the Animal Batista.
Cole: At No Mercy Batista will face Matt Hardy in a No Disqualification Match, but right now Batista will get an early chance at getting his hands on Matt Hardy.

John Cena’s music plays and the crowd cheers
Lillian: His partner, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena.

Cole: And here’s his partner, the new WWE Champion.
King: Michael, the Champ is Here! And at No Mercy, we know that Cena will defend his newly won title against the former champion Randy Orton.
Cole: Last night, Cena shocked us all when he made Kennedy tap out with three seconds to go in the Scramble Match. Cena rightfully deserves that championship.

Matt Hardy’s music plays and the crowd boos
Lillian: And their opponents, first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 236 pounds, Matt Hardy.

Cole: The Black Cloud makes his way to the ring now.
King: Last night, Matt Hardy knew the end was near for him against Batista so he got intentionally disqualified and then beat up Batista.
Cole: Matt Hardy sent a message to Batista last night and he said that at No Mercy he will make sure Batista never main events again.

Randy Orton’s music plays and the crowd boos
Lillian: And his partner, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds, Randy Orton.

Cole: And here comes the former champion down that ramp.
King: Orton is not in a pleasant mood. He blames Kennedy for him losing the Scramble Match last night. Everyone thought Orton had won it when he got that last fall but that wasn’t the case obviously.
Cole: Orton took out Kennedy with a punt last night. I wouldn’t be surprised if Orton snaps and tries to take out Cena as well.

John Cena & Batista vs. Randy Orton & Matt Hardy
-The match starts out with all four men in the ring and brawling with their No Mercy opponents. The referee finally breaks it up and gets the match under control. The match is back and forth the whole time with aggression shown by all four men. Towards the end, Hardy and Cena are the legal men with Hardy in control. Matt throws Cena into a corner and does is clothesline to the bulldog combination. Matt begins to taunts Cena and sets up for the Twist of Fate. Cena reverses it by pushing Matt off and then hitting a fisherman suplex on him. Both men crawl to their corners and tag in their partners. Batista rushes in and clotheslines Orton. Batista punches Orton and tosses him off the ropes. Orton comes back into a powerslam by Batista. Batista sits Orton up and connects with a boot to the face. Batista then lifts Orton up and hits him with a massive Spine Buster. The cover, 1…2…Matt breaks it up. Batista gets up, grabs Matt and clotheslines him out of the ring. Batista then goes over to Orton and does the thumbs down taunt. Batista sets up for the Batista Bomb, but Orton gets out of it and dropkicks Batista straight to the chest, which sends Batista flying back into his corner. Cena tags himself in and goes after Orton. Cena punches Orton and then hits him with a running shoulder block. Cena hits another shoulder block and then the Throw Back. The cover, 1…2…Matt breaks it up again. Batista comes in to attack Matt, but Matt pulls the rope down and Batista goes flying over it and to the outside. Matt looks over the ropes and taunts Batista while Cena comes form behind and tosses Matt over the ropes. Matt though lands on his feet on the outside. Cena hits the spinout powerbomb on Orton and does the “you can’t see me” taunt. Cena goes off the ropes for the 5-Knuckle Shuffle, but Matt from the outside catches Cena’s foot and trips him up. Cena stops and goes over to the ropes. Matt then delivers a jawbreaker to Cena on the ropes, which leaves Cena stunned. Cena turns around right into an RKO by Orton. The cover, 1…2…3 Orton wins it for himself and Hardy.
Winners: Randy Orton & Matt Hardy

Lillian: Here are your winners, Matt Hardy and Randy Orton

Cole: Well there’s the win Orton was looking for last night.
King: What a win by Hardy and Orton. They have the early momentum now against their No Mercy opponents.

As Matt gets his hand raised in the ring, Batista runs in after him. Matt escapes the ring and runs through the audience, but Batista follows him.

Cole: Look at this. Batista isn’t finished with Matt Hardy tonight.
King: Matt’s trying to run away, but Batista’s not letting him get away that easily.

Batista catches up to Hardy and they start to fight in the crowd to the backstage area.

Cole: And now all hell’s breaking loose between these two in the audience.
King: Batista wanted Matt Hardy and he damn sure has him now.

In the ring, Orton stalks Cena as he’s getting up slowly.

Cole: Uh oh King. Look at Orton. He’s got something in mind for Cena.

Orton goes for an RKO on Cena, but Cena throws Orton off. Cena gets Orton up and goes for the Attitude Adjustment, but Priceless comes down to the ring and attacks Cena before he can pull off the move.

King: And here comes Priceless right on cue to save Orton once again just like last week on Raw.

Just then, Triple H comes running down to the ring.

Cole: Here comes the Game! And he looks ready to go.

Triple H gets in and delivers punches to both DiBiase and Rhodes. Triple H delivers a Double-A Spine Buster to DiBiase. Triple H focuses on Rhodes and starts to punch him repeatedly over to the ropes. Triple H then takes DiBiase and tosses him into Rhodes and they both go over the top rope. At the same time, Cena punches Orton repeatedly as he gets up. Cena then clothesline Orton over the top rope right by Priceless.

King: Triple H and John Cena have just cleared the ring!

Legacy walks off beaten up the ramp as Triple H and Cena stand tall in the ring, telling them to come back for more.

Cole: Legacy was just trashed out of the ring by the Game and the WWE Champion.
King: Legacy thought it was going to be a repeat of last week but boy were they wrong.
Cole: Legacy didn’t account for Triple H. They thought after the attack earlier that he wouldn’t dare show his face. Priceless needs to watch out for the Game now.
King: And it looks like even though Orton won the match, Cena has the momentum now for No Mercy.
Cole: What will happen in the weeks leading up to No Mercy? Thank you for joining us here tonight for Monday Night Raw. Goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Mercy 10/4/09

Official Theme Song: Adelitas Way – “Scream”

Match Card:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

No DQ Match
Batista vs. Matt Hardy

Check out my Be The Booker
AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

SMACKDOWN IS NOW UP!!!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...ml#post8875399

amrocky25 is offline   Reply With Quote