Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution
View Single Post
post #63 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
greenchad1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Diva Chaos Volume 49

"Paparazzi" plays as Melina makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat.

Trish: Welcome everyone to Diva Chaos! We're just one week away from our historic 50th show, Gold Rush!

Nora: Thats right Trish, where we will crown the first ever undisputed Women's World Champion! Speaking of which here comes Melina, a woman who very well could be the first undisputed champion.

Melina walks down the red carpet and then splits her way into the ring and grabs a microhpone.

Melina: In just one week, Diva Chaos will reach it's 50th show. A huge milestone for the company, but more then that in one week I will reach a huge milestone in my career. Not only will I become the first woman to hold the World Title not once, but twice, also I will become the ever Undisputed Women's Champion! To make it even sweeter, on the biggest show in history, once again I will get to humilate and defeat Mickie James. Let me remind Mickie James and all of you, that everytime in Diva Chaos that me and Mickie James have met one-on-one I came out victorious! On our very 1st show, I beat Mickie James so badly that the referee had to stop the match. When I became the first ever World Champion, Mickie James was the last woman I tossed out of the ring, when I defended the title for the first time, again it was Mickie James that I beat. Even just a few weeks ago, I pinned Mickie James in this very ring. Mickie, you can't beat me! Not only will I defeat you, but then I will go to defeat whatever 3 other women get between me and my Undisputed Title! Finally, the title, comes back home!

"I'm all grown up" plays as Stephanie Mcmahon makes way out to on to the stage to a huge ovation.

Stephanie: Next week at Gold Rush, I put everything I have on the line, my 50% control of this company, in order to save this company. I have to rid this company of the poision that is Kelly Kelly. Before, Kelly takes everything that is great about this company and this buissness and ruins it once and for all. But, Melina you want to give a history lesson, allow me to give a lesson of my own. From the very first day I stepped through those doors and became GM, you have been nothing but a pain in my ass! This company wouldn't even be in this mess in the first place, it's because of you Kelly Kelly got any bit of control. Do you think I forgot, that I forgot about you slamming that steel cage on my ankle! Because I was unable to fulfill my position as GM, the board gave Kelly Kelly control. Because of you, all the pain and suffering Kelly has caused, is just as much as your fault as it is her. So with everything I have on the line next week, I might not be GM after Gold Rush. So while I still have control and still have power there is one thing I am going to do, and that's kick your ass all over this building! Because tonight one-on-one in that ring, it's going to be Melina Vs Me, Stephanie Mcmahon!

Trish: What is Stephanie doing? She just put herself in a match against Melina!

Stephanie: I don't care if I win, I don't care if I lose, all I care about is kicking your ass!

"All Grown Up" plays over the PA system as Stephanie walks away and Melina stares on.

Trish: What a main event our CO GM Stephanie Mcmahon will take on the former World Champion Melina!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Nasty Girl" plays over the PA system as Layla and Alicia Fox stand in the ring

Lillian: The following match up is a handicap match, introducing first the team of Layla and Alicia Fox!

"Glamazon" plays over the PA system as Beth Phoenix makes her way out on to the stage.

Lillian: and making her way to the ring, "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix!

Trish: It was just last week that Beth dominated Layla in a series of moments.

Nora: That's right and next week at Gold Rush, Beth Phoenix will meet Torrie Wilson in her return match! Beth is determined to put an end to Torrie's comeback and end her career once and for all!

Beth climbs up on the ring apron and climbs on to the top rope. Beth strikes a pose and then flips back into the ring and stares down her opponents. Beth walks back and forth as the bell rings.

Layla and Alicia charge Beth and unload with rights and lefts and bring Beth down to her knees. However, Beth shoves them both away. Layla comes back, but Beth catches her with a hard right hand and then drills Alicia with a right. Beth takes Layla down with a closeline. Alicia goes for a kick but Beth catches her by the foot and then spins her around and follows up with a closeline. Layla charges at Beth but catches her and delivers a sidewalk slam! Alicia gets to her feet, but Beth delivers a knee to the midsection and then gives Alicia a backbreaker. Beth stomps on Alicia, but Layla hits her from behind. Layla delivers a series of forearm shots to the back. Layla runs off the ropes and charges, full speed at Beth. However, Beth just over powers with a shoulder block. Layla hits the mat and rolls around, holding her head.

Beth picks Layla up off the mat by her throat and lifts her up in the air in a gorilla press. Alicia Fox gets to her feet and Beth throws Layla at Fox. Layla crashes into Fox and both women lay on the mat in pain. Beth grabs Layla by her hair and pulls her in, and delivers a fisherman buster! Fox stumbles to her feet and Beth grabs her from behind. Beth hooks both arms and lifts Alicia up in the air. Beth walks around the ring, holding Alicia up in the air. Beth then drops Fox with a glam slam, right on top of Layla! Beth rolls Alicia over, and on top of Layla. Beth stands and puts one foot on top of Fox, as the ref counts 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix!

"Glamazon" plays over the PA system as Beth stands posing with her foot on top of both Layla and Alicia Fox.

Trish: Wow, Beth destroyed not one, but two women at the very same time! I can't remember the last time that I've seen Beth this focused, and this dominant!

Nora: I agree Trish, and things do not look good for Torrie Wilson! If Beth can do this to two women, what will she do when she gets Torrie Wilson one-on-one.

Trish: Sadly, Torrie Wilson might make the shortest comeback in wrestling history.

Beth leaves the ring and walks back up the ramp looking determined and focused.

*Cut To Backstage*

Lisa Marie Varon is standing in the back with a microphone

Varon: Ladies and Gentlemen we are just moments away from a huge Hardcore 6 Woman Tag Match! That will feature, 6 women from next week's Hardcore Hell match. But I'm excited to announce that it's just been announced that Awesome Kong has been announced as the 7th entrant in the Hardcore Hell match. Which means that only one spot remains, who will be chosen to take this final spot and have a chance at the Hardcore Title!

ODB walks into the picture drinking from her flask

ODB: There is only one woman deserving to be in that match, and this woman right here. I'm toughest then any of these other dumb bimbos that walk around here. I'm just not some preety face, I'm one tough bitch! I'll fight anyone, anywhere, unlike you.

Varon: Excuse me!

ODB: You heard me, unlike you I dont run away from being a wrestler. I welcome competition, I don't stand back here talking about it. Let's face it, your not the tough, pyschoitc bitch that you use to be.

Varon: Is that so? You want competition, you want a fight, then tonight why don't you walk your ass out to that ring and i show just how pyschotic I can be!

ODB: You're on and after I beat you, Kelly or Stephanie will have no choice but to put me in Hardcore Hell.

ODB takes a drink from her flask and walks away as Lisa stares on

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

The Lights dim as Daffney leads her teammates Mschif an Shelly down to the ring.

Lillian: The following is a 6 woman Hardcore Tag Match, making their way to the ring first the team of Mschif, Shelly Martinez, and the Hardcore Champion Daffney!

Trish: Daffney has been out of action for weeks, but her impact has been felt through the other members of her coven, who have came up short these past few weeks against Cheerleader Melissa!

Nora: That's right, Melissa has been wanting a piece of Daffney ever since she led that backstage assault, and tonight she'll get her shot.

Trish: Not only tonight, but next week Cheerleader Melissa will be one of 7 women trying to take the Hardcore Title away from Daffney.

Nora: That's right Daffney will defend the Hardcore Title against Melissa, Shelly Martinez, Mschif, Serena, Traci Brooks, Awesome Kong, and we just learned that ODB will take on Lisa Marie Varon for the final 8th spot in Hardcore Hell!

Daffney and Mschif slide into the ring and let out a scream each as Shelly hangs from the ropes like a bat and then splits her way into the ring. The three women stare down the crowd and scream.

"#1der Woman" plays as Cheerleader Melissa comes out to on to the stage with Traci Brooks and Serena Deeb to a huge pop.

Lillian: and introducing the opponents, they are the team of Traci Brooks, Serena Deeb, and Cheerleader Melissa!

The three ladies quickly run down the ramp and slide into the ring and stare down their opponents as the ref tries to keep the women back.

The bell rings and chaos breaks loose as Daffney and Melissa go right at it exchanging right hands. Shelly and Traci Brooks exchange blows, as Serena and Mschif fight it out. Melissa gets control and unloads with hard right hands and then closelines Daffney over the top rope to the floor and then heads out after her. Shelly rakes the eyes of Brooks and then tackles her to the ground. Mschif hits Serena with a hard right hand as Serena fights back with a right of her own and then another, Mschif takes control with a knee to the midsection. Mschif charges Serena but Serena back body drops Mschif over the top rope to the arena floor. In the ring Shelly chokes Traci Brooks in the corner and then delivers a chop to across the chest.

On the outside Melissa drills Daffney with a forearm shot and then sends her shoulder first into the steel ring stairs. Melissa climbs on top of Daffney and unloads with hard right hands.

Trish: Melissa has been waiting for weeks to get her hands on Daffney, I cant imagine how good this feels for her.

Serena climbs out onto the ring apron and comes off with a flying closeline that connects on Mschif. Serena then looks underneath the ring and pulls out a kendo stick, Serena connects with the kendo stick to the midsection of Mschif and then smashes her over the back with it. Traci battles back against Shelly in the ring and hits a right hand and follows up with a closeline. Then hits a swinging neckbreaker. Back on the outside Melissa looks underneath the ring and pulls out a trashcan, trashcan lid, and a steel chair. Melissa grabs the chair and stalks Daffney who crawls underneath the ring. Melissa grabs Daffney by the foot and drags her from under the ring but Daffney sets a fire extinguisher off in the face of Melissa! Daffney grabs the steel chair and smashes Melissa in the back with it, and again hits Melissa in the back with the chair. Daffney follows up with a series of stomps and then climbs on the back of Melissa and unloads with hard right hands.

Mschif gets up on the other side of the ring and Serena is waiting for her and charges with a spear but Mschif side steps it and Serena runs head first into the steel ring stairs! Mschif grabs the kendo stick and unloads with rapid shots to the body of the fallen Serena. Traci Brooks grabs Mschif through the ropes but Mschif turns around and smashes Brooks in the face with the kendo stick. Mschif slides back into the ring and picks Brooks up and delivers a backbreaker!

On the outside Daffney waits for Melissa to get up and delivers a running shot with a trashcan over the head of Melissa! In the ring Mschif picks Traci up in a back suplex and Shelly joins in and delivers a neckbreaker as Mschif follows through the back suplex! Mschif maks the cover 1..2.. but Brooks kicks out. Daffney slides back into the ring with a trashcan. Mschif and Shelly hold Brooks up as Daffney smashes her over the head with the trashcan!

Nora: Both Serena and Melissa are down on the outside and this match has turrned into a 3 on 1 situation.

Daffney traps Brooks upper body in the trashcan and orders Mschif to go to the top rope. Mschif climbs to the top and comes off with a moonsault on top of the trashcan with Brooks inside! Mschif makes the cover 1..2.. but Serena breaks it up. Serena hits Daffney with a closeline and then follows up with hard right hands on Shelly but Mschif hits her from behind and then hits a reverse ddt! Mschif stomps on Serena as Daffney and Shelly come over and join in. Melissa slides back into the ring with a steel chair and smashes Mschif from behind with it. Melissa swings and hits Shelly over the head with the chair and then delivers a shot to Daffney. Melissa stands over Daffney and drives the chair into her midsection and then slams the chair into her knees and then arm.

Trish: Melissa has snapped and is working Daffney over with the chair!

Melissa throws the chair down and puts Daffney face down on the chair and grabs her by the arms.

Nora: Melissa is going for the curb stomp, we seen her do it to both Mschif and Shelly over the past few weeks.

Martinez cracks Melissa in the back of the head with a kendo stick. Shelly grabs Melissa by the throat and then delivers a STO that drives Melissa back into the mat. Shelly turns around and Serena rushes her and delivers a spear! Shelly rolls out of the ring, holding her midsection. Serena turns around and Mschif charges but Serena sidesteps her and Mschif flies through the middle rope and to the arena floor. Serena then sets her sites of Daffney.

Trish: Serena looks to be setting up for the spear on Daffney!

Serena charges Daffney but out of nowhere Daffney takes a steel chair and throws it at Serena! Serena rolls around holding her head as Daffney kicks her out of the ring. Daffney turns around and Traci Brooks takes her down with a closeline. Traci grabs Daffney and hits a piledriver! Traci makes the cover 1..2.. but Daffney kicks out. Traci gets to her feet as Mschif climbs back up on the ring apron. Brooks goes after Mschif but suddenly Mschif shoots green mist in the face of Brooks! Brooks rolls around the ring screaming, Daffney picks her up by her hair and then hits the lobotomy! Daffney hooks the leg 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here are your winners the team of Shelly Martinez, Mschif, and Daffney!

Trish: What a war that was!

Daffney rolls out of the ring as Melissa slides in after her, Daffney grabs her Hardcore Title from the ref and holds it high in the air. Mschif and Shelly walk over and walk back up the rampway with Daffney.

Nora: The Coven may have been victorious tonight, but at Gold Rush it's every woman for herself. Can Daffney survive 7 other women and leave with the Hardcore Title.

Trish: What will happen if it comes down to Daffney and another member of The Coven or better yet what if it comes down to Daffney and Melissa?!

Melissa stares at The Coven from the ring as they lurk to the back

*Cut To Backstage*

Melina is her locker room streching when Kelly Kelly walks in

Kelly: I've been looking all over you. Next week the two of us will restore Diva Chaos to prestiage it deserves, first your goin to beat Mickie James and then win the Undisputed Title. Then I'm going to run Stephanie Mcmahon out of this company, once and for all, and to take back total control! With me and charge and you as a champion, finally these fans have a company they can be proud of. But as far as tonight, I'm going to accompany you down to ringside. I want to watch what you do Stephanie Mcmahon, and tonight if Stephanie happend to get hurt, she would have to forefit her match next week. If you get what I'm saying.

Melina: I get it, I'm sorry to dissapoint you Kelly, but your not going to be the one that gets rid of Stephanie Mcmahon. Because, after what I do to her tonight, she'll never show her face around Diva Chaos again.

Kelly smiles as Melina stares at her

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

Jessie Mckay is already standing in the ring as Rain is making her way down the ramp arguing with the fans.

Trish: Next week at Gold Rush, we will crown the first ever Undisputed Tag Team Champions as it will be The IHWC Vs The Pink Ladies Vs The Shimmer Tag Champions, The Canadian Ninjas Vs The World Tag Team Champions, The Ohio Girls in a 4 team ladder match!

Nora: That's right but tonight a member of each team will be in action as it's Jessie Mckay Vs Rain Vs Portia Perez Vs Nevaeh in a fatal four way matchup. Also to keep things from getting out of hand, the partners of the teams have been banned from ringside for the duration of this matchup by Stephanie Mcmahon!

Rain steps into the ring and yells at Mckay

"Edge Of Seventeen" plays as Portia Perez makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat

Lillian: and the opponent, she is one half of the Shimmer Tag Team Champions, Portia Perez!

Perez steps into the ring and holds the Shimmer Title high in the air as the fans boo.

"Curse Of Curves" plays as Nevaeh makes her way out as the fans cheer her on.

Lillian: and the opponent, she is one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Nevaeh!

Nevaeh enters the ring and stares at her opponents as the bell rings.

Nevaeh goes after Portia Perez as Mckay and Rain battle it out. Nevaeh backs Perez into the corner and unloads with right hands and then a series of kicks. Neaveh hits a closeline in the corner and then takes Perez down with a bulldog and goes for a cover but only gets a one count. Rain delivers a knee to the midsection and then closelines Mckay down to the mat. Rain stomps on Jessie and then throws her into the corner and delivers a back elbow to the side of the head of Jessie. Rain delivers a hard chop across the chest of Jessie and then steps back to taunt her. Jessie grabs Rain and throws her in the corner and then hits a chop of her own and then another. Jessie grabs Rain and hip tosses her out of the corner. Rain gets to her feet and Jessie hits a dropkick and Rain rolls to the outside. Nevaeh grabs Perez and delivers a backbreaker and goes for another cover 1..2.. but Perez kicks out.

Nevaeh picks Portia up and throws her into the corner and delivers a series of kicks, Mckay comes over and joins in and kicks at Perez with Nevaeh. They pull her of the corner and deliver a double suplex! Jessie goes for the cover 1..2. .but Nevaeh pulls her off and then goes for a cover of her own 1..2.. but Jessie pulls her off. Nevaeh gets to her feet and shoves Mckay who comes back and catches Nevaeh with a forearm shot. Jessie Mckay hits another forearm and then runs off the ropes but Nevaeh catches her with a sidewalk slam! Nevaeh picks Mckay up and hits a northern lights suplex! The ref counts 1..2.. but Mckay kicks out. Nevaeh picks Mckay up but Jessie pushes her back and then drills Nevaeh in the face with a superkick out of nowhere! Mckay drops the mat as Nevaeh rolls around holding her jaw. Mckay and Nevaeh get to their feet but Rain slides back in and takes them both down with a double closeline.

Rain stomps on Mckay as Nevaeh slowly gets back to her feet, Rain hits her from behind and then hits a reverse ddt! Rain makes the cover 1..2.. but Mckay breaks it up. Rain delivers a knee to Mckay and pulls her, Rain lifts her up for what looks like a powerbomb, but Mckay counters into a hurricanarana! Mckay reaches back and grabs the legs of Rain 1..2.. but Rain kicks out. Mckay fires off a forearm shot to Rain and then runs off the ropes but Rain catches her and hits a tilt a whirl backbreaker! Rain makes the cover 1..2.. but Mckay kicks out. Rain grabs Mckay by the legs and then locks in a boston crab. Rain pulls back on the legs as Jessie screams in pain. Rain wrenches back more, as Mckay screams. Out of nowhere Nevaeh runs and delivers a kick to the side of the head of Rain, breaking the hold.

Nevaeh picks Rain up and hits a few right hands, Nevaeh goes for a kick but Rain catches her by the foot. Rain spins her around and goes for a closeline but Nevaeh catches her and delivers an STO! Nevaeh makes the cover 1..2.. but Mckay breaks it up. Mckay hits some right hands on Nevaeh and goes to irish whip her into the corner but it's countered and Neaveh sends Mckay hard into the corner. Nevaeh comes running in but Mckay gets a boot up that hits Nevaeh in the jaw! Mckay climbs to the top rope but takes to long and Nevaeh catches her with a right hand and crotches her on the top rope. Nevaeh climbs the ropes and hookes her up for a superplex! Rain comes over and catches Nevaeh in a powerbomb position, Rain powerbombs Nevaeh off the ropes, as Nevaeh superplexes Mckay off the top rope! All three women are down and suddenly Portia Perez slides back into the ring and covers Jessie Mckay 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, Portia Perez!

Trish: Damn it! Are you kidding me? Portia Perez just stole the victory!

Nora: Portia spend 90% of this matchup on the outside, I think everyone forgot about her, I know I did.

Trish: She stole it, that's what the Ninjas are known for, they sneak in and they steal victories!

Nora: Well Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews won't be able to hide next week when we crowd Undisputed Tag Champions!

Perez quickly rolls out of the ring and grabs the Shimmer Tag Belt and holds it above her head and celebrates as she walks back up the rampway. Nevaeh and Rain stare from the ring as Perez poses with the belt at the top of the rampway.

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

Trish Stratus is standing alone in the ring with a mic in her hand

Trish: Last week, I challenged Sable and Amber O'Neal to a tag match at Gold Rush. Now for the past week I've been looking for a partner, and I'm proud to say I've found one! That person is none other then...

"Wildcat" plays as Sable and Amber O'Neal make their way out on to the stage to huge heat

Nora: Well obviously this is not Trish's partner. I can't wait til next week when Trish finally gets her hands on Sable!

Sable and O'Neal slide into the ring and Sable grabs a mic as Trish stares on.

Sable: Trish, nobody cares about who your partner is. All they care about is us, because at Gold Rush, you and your friend don't stand a chance. I'm going to prove that I am the greatest diva of all time, and that Amber O'Neal is the future of Women's Wrestling. So who is it Trish, is it Ashley, or maybe it's your broadcast partner Nora. Who did you dig up?

Trish: You know Sable, ever since I made that challenge, my phone has been ringing off the hook. So many people want to get their hands on you two, from people on the roster, to women just wanting to get their big break. But then I got a phone call from an old friend, and when she called me I just couldn't say no! That woman is...

Suddenly Amber O'Neal smashes Trish with a forearm and then closelines her down and Sable hits Trish in the head with the mic and then punches away as Amber stomps on her.

Nora: Oh what the hell is this! Amber just sucked punched Trish when Trish was about to announce her partner.

"Lovefurypassionenergy" blasts over the PA system as the fans go into an absolute frenzy as Lita runs down the rampway!

Nora: OH MY GOD!!! It's Lita! Lita's here!

Lita slides into the ring and blocks a right hand from Sable and takes her down with a closeline and then dropkicks her out of the ring. Amber hits Lita from behind, but Lita turns around and delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits Amber with a twist of fate! O"neal rolls out of the ring as Lita takes her shirt off and throws it into the crowd. Lita helps Trish up who raises Lita's arm in the air. Sable and Amber put their arm around each other and back up the rampway in disbelif.

Nora: I don't think anyone could of predicted this. Next week at Gold Rush, Lita makes her Diva Chaos debut, to team with Trish Startus against Sable and O'Neal!

*Cut To Backstage*

Lauren is standing with a mic in her hand

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to welcome my guest at this time, she is the #1 contender for the Women's World Title, Natalya!

Natalya walks into the screen to huge heat.

Lauren: Natalya, last week you attacked Maria and then Kelly Kelly announced you as the number #1 contender fo the World Title? What are your toughts about your huge matchup?

Natalya: All I have to say is...it's about time! Since I debuted in Diva Chaos, I have never received a one on one World Title match. This is something I should of got a long time ago. I'm a third generation wrestler, while Maria was playing with barbie dolls, I was training for this sport. Maria is everything that is wrong with women's wrestling. Maria is a model who believes that she is a wrestler. She is discredit to the World Title and this industry and not only will I take her World Title, I will drive her out of this sport.

Lauren: Well tonight, you meet Maria one-on-one in a non title match.

Natalya: That's right, I'm going to show Maria tonight that she doesn't belong in the same ring with me. That she doesn't have a chance and after tonight, she will learn to appreciate this week, because this is her last week as World Champion!

Natalya walks away as Lauren stares on.

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

The music of ODB hits as she comes out on to the stage and smacks her chest and takes a drink from her flask and then runs down the rampway.

Lillian: The following match up is a Hardcore Hell qualifying match, making her way to the ring ODB.

ODB slides into the ring and smacks her rear end as she waits for her opponent.

"Broken" plays as Lisa Marie Varon comes out on to the stage and begins walking down the ramp

Lillian: and the opponent Lisa Marie Varon!

Nora: This match came about earlier after ODB accused our backstage colleage of not being tough anymore. Lisa then challenged ODB to a match and the winner will get
the final spot in the Hardcore Hell matchup at Gold Rush!

Lisa climbs up on to the apron and leaps into the ring and stares down ODB as the bell rings.

Lisa Marie gets face to face with ODB who bumps her with her chest. Lisa looks down and then drills ODB with a right hand shot that rocks ODB. Lisa hits another right hand that knocks ODB back into the ropes. Varon charges with a closeline that sends ODB up and over the top rope, and to the arena floor. Varon exits the ring and grabs ODB by the hair and slams her face first into the ring apron.

Trish: ODB is finding out first hand that Lisa Marie Varon is still as tough as ever.

Varon goes for an irish whip but ODB counters and sends her into the steel ring stairs! ODB looks underneath the ring and pulls out a trashcan lid. Lisa gets to her feet and ODB smashes her over the head with the lid. Varon rolls around ringside as ODB stomps on her, ODB picks her off the ground and then delivers a fallaway slam on the outside! ODB makes the cover 1..2.. but Lisa kicks out. ODB grabs Varon by the hair and delivers a series of right hands. ODB picks Varon up and delivers a snap suplex on the floor! ODB makes the cover 1..2.. but Lisa kicks out. ODB stomps on Varon and then picks her up off the ground and rolls her back into the ring. ODB drapes Lisa over the ring apron and then drives her elbow into the chest of Varon. ODB grabs a steel chair from underneath the ring and rolls back into the ring.

Nora: ODB has taken complete control of this match, and it soon could be all over for Lisa Marie Varon.

ODB taunts Lisa to get up as she wields the steel chair, Varon makes it to her feet and ODB swings with the chair but Lisa ducks it! Varon grabs ODB and delivers a back suplex. ODB rolls around holding her head as Varon tries to make it to her feet. Lisa grabs the steel chair off the mat and staggers to her feet, as ODB stumbles to her feet as well. ODB turns around and Lisa drills ODB over the head with the steel chair! Lisa stands over ODB and drops the chair, Varon performs a standing moonsault and hooks the leg 1..2.. but ODB kicks out. Lisa picks ODB up and puts her in a torture rack and then whips her into a sidewalk slam, on the steel chair! Varon makes another cover 1..2.. but ODB kicks out again. Lisa picks ODB up and puts her between her legs.

Trish: It could be time for the widow's peak!

ODB out of desperation escapes with a back body drop and Lisa's back hits the steel chair! Lisa stumbles to her feet and ODB delivers a kick and then ddt's Varon on the chair! ODB makes the cover 1..2.. but Varon kicks out.

Nora: I can't believe Lisa kickedout! I really thought that was going to be it.

ODB climbs on top of Varon and unloads with right hands and then picks her off the mat and delivers a bodyslam on the chair! ODB then walks towards the corner and climbs to the top rope. ODB comes off the top with a splash but Varon gets her knees up! ODB crashes into the knees of Varon, and then rolls around in the ring, gasping for air. Lisa grabs the steel chair as ODB gets to her feet. Lisa pokes ODB in the midsection with the steel chair and then smashes her in the back with the chair. Varon grabs ODB by the hair and pulls her in between her legs, Varon picks ODB and drops her with the widow's peak! Varon makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner Lisa Marie Varon!

"Broken" plays as Varon gets to her feet as the fans cheer. Lisa stands over ODB and runs her hands through her hair and then rasies her arms in victory.

Trish: ODB just found out that Lisa Marie Varon is still one of the toughest women in wrestling.

Nora: Not only that, but Varon is also the last particpant in Hardcore Hell! Could we be staring at the next Hardcore Champion?

*Cut To Backstage*

Lauren is backstage holding a microphone.

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to welcome my guest at this time, Christy Hemme!

Christy walks in with a huge smile on her face to a huge pop.

Lauren: Christy over the past few weeks, you've been on a roll and now your one win away from making history and becoming the first ever International Champion! What are your thoughts as you face Katie Lea next week!

Christy: Well Lauren, I still can't beleive it. We started out with 16 of the top women in our sport and now we're down to 2. But I never stopped beleiving in myself and now I'm in the finals. I've always wanted to prove that I belong. That I'm just not some Diva Search winner, and if I win the Intertnational Title, I'll prove it to the World once and for all.

Katie Lea walks into the screen to huge heat.

Katie: You see Christy, I think you do belong in wrestling. The only difference is that you don't belong in title matches. I mean sure if you want to stay at the bottom and take on people like Ashley and Layla, well that's fine. But once you step into the ring with someone like me, your out of your element. You see Christy it's not that you don't belong to be in wrestling, it's that you don't deserve to be champion! You don't win big matches, I mean you had a shot at the World Title and lost, you had a shot at the Hardcore Title and lost, and now you have a shot at becoming the International Champion, but your going to lose. It's because your a wrestler, but just not a good one. That's why my team will win tonight and that's why I'm going to leave Gold Rush, the first ever International Champion.

Katie walks away as Christy stares on furious.

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut Back To Ringside*

The music of Natalya hits as she makes her way out to huge heat and leans back and lets out an evil laugh.

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, Natalya!

Trish: In one week at Gold Rush, Natayla will meet Maria one-on-one for the Women's World Title.

Nora: But, that's Gold Rush, tonight is all about respect, Natalya has no respect for Maria and tonight Maria looks to earn some respect from Natalya.

Trish: Who ever wins this match, gains a huge physological edge going into Gold Rush!

Natalya enters the ring and climbs the ropes and laughs as the fans boo.

"Legs Like That" plays as Maria makes her way out with the World Title around her waist and the fans erupt. Maria blows a kiss and then heads down the rampway.

Lillian: and the opponent, she is the Women's World Champion, Maria!

Maria steps into the ring and climbs the ropes, Maria holds her title high in the air and then does a shake. Maria hops down and stares at Natalya who smirks back. Maria hands her title to the ref and then paces as the bell rings.

Maria and Natalya circle around the ring and then lock up, Natalya over powers Maria and shoves her down to the mat. Natalya smirks as Maria slowly gets back to her feet. Maria locks up again with Natalya in the center of the ring, Natalya takes Maria down with a hip toss and then delivers a stiff kick to the back. Natalya smirks as Maria holds her back in pain. Natalya picks Maria up by the hair and throws her into the corner and unloads with a series of shoulders to the midsection and then follows up with a sucession of kicks to the midsection. Natalya grabs Maria and launches her across the ring with a hip toss. Maria slowly gets to het feet, holding her lower back. Natalya charges Maria and takes her down with a big closeline and then delivers an elbow drop to the chest of Maria. Natalya makes a cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out.

Trish: Natalya has just been having her way with Maria so far in this matchup.

Maria tries to get up but Natalya slaps her in the head and then picks her up and delivers a viscious snap suplex!

Nora: It's as if Natalya has no respect for Maria or her ability in the ring.

Natalya stomps on Maria and then lifts her up off the mat and throws Maria over her shoulder. Natalya rushes with Maria on her shoulder, but Maria slides off and shoves Natalya chest first into the turnbuckle pad. Maria rolls Natalya up in a school girl 1..2.. but Natalya kicks out. Both ladies get to their feet and Natalya throws a right hand but Maria ducks it and then fires off a right forearm to the side of the head. Maria delivers another forearm and backs Natalya into the ropes. Maria goes to irish whip Natalya but Natalya counters and sends Maria into the ropes. Maria hits off the ropes and Natalya catches her with a sidewalk slam! Natalya makes the cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out.

Trish: It looked like Maria was finally getting something going, but just that quickly Natalya regains control.

Natalya stomps on Maria and then grabs her legs and goes for the sharpshooter, but Maria quickly grabs onto the bottom rope.

Nora: Natalya was looking for the sharpshooter, but Maria was smart enough to grab the ropes before she could lock that hold in.

Natalya delivers a stomp to the midsection to Maria out of frustration. Natalya lifts Maria off the mat and backs up against the ropes and delivers a hard chop and another chop. Natalya sends Maria into the ropes, Maria bounces back and ducks a big closeline from Natalya, Maria bounces off the ropes again and then comes back and takes Natalya down with a headscissors! Natalya stumbles to her feet and Maria takes her back down with a leaping closeline. Maria follows up with a few right hands that knocks Natalya back into the corner. Maria delivers a series of chops and then goes for a monkey flip, but Natalya blocks it and holds Maria up in the air!

Trish: Wow! Would you look at the strength of Natalya. Just holding Maria up in the air like that!

Natalya sits Maria up on the top rope and then delivers a hard right uppercut! Natalya positions Maria and then climbs to the middle rope and sets her up for a superplex! However, Maria holds on to the top rope and then delivers a series of right hands to the midsection and then delivers a headbutt that knocks Natalya off the ropes and to the mat!

Nora: Maria fought that move off, and Natalya's head just smashed off the mat.

Maria stands up on the top rope as Natalya stumbles to her feet, Maria comes off with a high cross body! Maria hooks the leg 1..2.. but Natalya kicks out. Natalya slowly gets to her feet and Maria delivers a knee and then sets up for the bulldog.

Nora: Bulldog coming up, Maria could pull off the upset!

Maria runs with Natalya but Natalya counters and lifts Maria up in the air and drops her with a backsuplex!

Trish: Maria was looking for the bulldog but a big time counter by Natalya and now Maria is in serious trouble!

Natalya rolls Maria over and grabs her by the legs and goes for the sharpshooter but Maria fights it off as Natalya tries to step through. Maria pushes Natalya away with her legs and Natalya bounces into the ropes. Natalya comes back and Maria reaches up and catches Natalya with a small package 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, Maria!

Trish: Oh my god! Maria did it! Maria pinned Natalya!

"Legs Like That" plays as the fans erupt. Maria quickly rolls out of the ring and raises her arms in the air as Natalya gets to her feet in disbelief. Natalya stomps around the ring as Maria grabs her World Title and walks around ringside celebrating.

Nora: Literally out of nowhere, Maria rolled Natalya up for the three count!

Maria walks up the rampway and hold the World Title high up in the air as the fans cheer. Natalya kicks the ring ropes and yells at Maria in frustration.

Trish: Well it looks like Maria CAN beat Natalya! But can she do it again at Gold Rush when she puts the World Title on the line?

Maria holds the World Title above her head one last time as Natalya stares from the ring.

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Backstage*

Lauren is running down Natalya backstage

Lauren: Excuse me, Natalya. You were very confident tonight, after that
tough loss, what do you feel about chances against Maria, next week?

Natalya turns and grabs the mic from Lauren and looks into the camera.
Natalya: Tonight, I underestimated my opponent, I did not give Maria enough credit, I will not make the same mistake twice. Next week I will make Maria tap and I will win the Women's World Title!

Natalya slams the microphone into Lauren's chest and walks away as Lauren looks on.

*Cut To Ringside*

The music of Katie Lea hits as she makes her way out on to the stage with her partner Jetta to huge heat.

Lillian: Making their way to the ring the team of Katie Lea and Jetta.

Trish: Next week Katie Lea has a chance to make history and become the first ever International Champion, if she can beat Christy Hemme.

Katie Lea and Jetta enter the ring, Jetta taunts the crowd as Katie climbs the ropes and poses. Katie hops down and talk strategy.

"Senshi" hits as Daizee Haze makes her way out on to the stage with Christy Hemme to a giant ovation.

Lillian: and the opponents they are team of Christy Hemme, and the Shimmer Champion Daizee Haze!

Trish: Christy has a chance to make history if she can beat Katie Lea, but Daizee Haze has a chance to make history as well. She will defend her Shimmer Title against Lacey and if she can beat her rival then Daizee will have a shot to become the first ever Undisputed Women's Champion!

Daizee and Christy enter the ring together. Christy and Daizee give the peace sign to the crowd and then stare down their opponents as the bell rings.

Christy circles around the ring and then locks up with Katie Lea, Katie delivers a knee to the midsection and then hits Christy with a right hand. Katie backs Christy up into the ropes and delivers a kick to the midsection. Katie follows up with a chop across the chest. Katie then blatanly chokes Christy with her hands in front of the ref, the ref counts 1..2..3..4.., but Katie releases before the DQ. Katie grabs Christy by the face and then slaps her!

Trish: Oh come on! What disrespect shown by Katie towards Christy Hemme!

The ref forces Katie Lea to step back but Katie steps around the offical. However, Christy spears Katie Lea to the mat and unloads with a series of right hands.

Trish: I think that slap just set Christy Hemme off!
Christy continues to unload with right hands but Katie Lea kicks Christy away. Katie gets to her feet and Christy drills her with another right that backs Katie into the corner. Christy delivers a chop across the chest and follows up with a monkey flip out of the corner. Christy makes the cover but only gets a one count. Christy picks Katie Lea up off the mat but Katie catches her with a knee to the midsection. Katie sends Christy into the ropes, but Christy comes back and takes Katie Lea down with a spinning head scissors. Katie stumbles back to her feet and Christy delivers a series of forearm shots that knocks Katie back into her corner. Christy delivers some kicks to the midsection and then makes the tag to Daizee Haze.

Christy pulls Katie out of the corner and holds her as Daizee climbs to the top rope. Daizee comes off with a missile dropkick that connects into the chest of Katie Lea! Christy exits the ring as Daizee makes the cover 1..2.. but Katie kicks out. Katie tries to get up as Daizee runs off the ropes but Jetta delivers a knee to the back from the ring apron. Daizee stumbles forward and Katie delivers a running knee to the midsection. Daizee rolls around the mat holding her midsection, Katie grabs Daizee up by her hair and delivers a northern lights suplex 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Katie stomps on Daizee and then picks her up and throws her into the corner. Katie delivers a series of kicks to the midsection and then makes the tag to Jetta.

Jetta steps into the ring and drops to one knee as Katie lifts Daizee up and bodyslams her over the knee of Jetta! Daizee screams in agony as Katie exits the ring. Jetta makes the cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Jetta lifts Daizee up off the mat and delivers a back suplex! Jetta makes the cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Jetta stomps on Daizee and picks her up again and delivers a back breaker! Jetta makes the cover again 1..2.. but again Daizee kicks out.

Nora: Jetta is taking it to Daizee Haze, and you have to remember that Jetta has came within an eyelash of beating Daizee for the Shimmer Title in the past.

Jetta picks Daizee up and pulls her in between her legs and goes for a piledriver but Daizee blocks it, Jetta tries to lift Daizee again but Daizee blocks it, Daizee delivers a back body drop! Jetta holds her back as Daizee stumbles around the ring. Jetta gets to her feet and Daizee unloads with a series of hard right hands but Jetta rakes the eyes of Daizee Haze. Jetta goes for a closeline but Daizee ducks it, Jetta turns around and Daizee delivers a kick to the midsection and then delivers a daizee cutter! Daizee climbs out onto the ring apron and then climbs to the top rope. Suddenly Lacey comes out on the stage and walks down the ramp, getting the attention of Daizee Haze.

Trish: What is Lacey doing out here?

Nora: Well Trish, Lacey will challenge Daizee Haze for the Shimmer Title
next week at Gold Rush.

Trish: I know Nora, but she has no buissness being out here. Plus you know the rules if Lacey lays a hand on Daizee Haze then she will be fired, as will the entire IHWC.

Nora: Not only that but if Daizee Haze lays a hand on Lacey then she will forefit the Shimmer Title to Lacey!

Trish: Which again bring me back to my first point, what is Lacey doing out here.

Lacey makes her way down to ringside and yells at Daizee who stares down at her. Jetta comes over and drills Daizee with a right hand, crotching Daizee up on the top rope. Jetta climbs the ropes and delivers a superplex! Jetta makes the cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Jetta grabs Daizee by the hair and delivers a few hard right hands. Jetta gets to her feet and does the sprinkler and then hits an elbow drop. Jetta rolls Daizee over and locks her in a camel clutch! Jetta pulls back as Daizee screams in pain. Jetta releases the hold and stands over Daizee Haze. Daizee gets to all fours and Jetta jumps up and drives her backside into the lower back of Daizee Haze. Jetta picks Daizee Haze up off the mat and delivers a shoulder breaker! Jetta makes another cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out again.

Nora: Daizee is in trouble, and despertley needs to make the tag to Christy Hemme.

Jetta picks Daizee up and sets her up for a suplex, Jetta hoists Daizee up in the air but Daizee flips over Jetta's shoulder and lands on her feet. Jetta turns around and Daizee delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits the heart punch! Daizee runs off the ropes and delivers a yazuka kick to the side of the head of Jetta!

Trish: Daizee hits the heart punch and yazuka kick combo but is to exhausted to follow up.

Daizee crawls to her corner as Christy cheers her on, as Jetta rolls towards her corner. Jetta makes the tag to Katie Lea as Daizee tags in Christy. Both women enter the ring and Christy takes Katie down with a closeline, Katie gets back up and Christy delivers another closeline, and then hits a dropkick. Christy hits Katie Lea with a series of forearm shots but Katie delivers knee to the midsection and then lifts Katie up for a bodyslam but Christy slides over her shoulder. Christy spins Katie around and delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits a ddt! Christy makes the cover 1..2.. but Katie Lea kicks out. Christy picks Katie Lea up and hits a reverse twist of fate! Christy makes another cover 1..2.. but this time Jetta breaks it up.

Jetta stomps on Christy and then delivers a series of blows to the back. Daizee Haze rushes out of nowhere and fires off right hands on Jetta and then dropkicks her through the ropes. Daizee climbs to the top rope as Jetta stumbles to her feet on the outside, Daizee coems off with a cross body block to the outside that takes out Jetta! In the ring Katie Lea rakes the eyes of Christy Hemme and then delivers a swinging neckbreaker! Katie makes the cover 1..2.. but Christy kicks out. Katie picks Christy up and throws her into the corner. Katie Lea comes charging in but Christy moves out of the way and Katie hits the turnbuckles. Christy grabs Katie Lea and hits a reverse ddt!

On the outside Daizee gets to her feet as Lacey sneaks up behind her and Daizee turns around and gets face to face with Lacey. The two exchange words but Jetta drills Daizee from behind and then throws her into the steel ring post. Inside the ring Christy Hemme climbs to the 2nd rope and let's out a scream as the fans cheer.

Trish: Christy could be going for the FFG!

Jetta hops up on the apron and distracts Christy. Christy reaches over and catches Jetta with a right hand and then grabs Jetta by the hair and leaps off the 2nd rope and drops Jetta throat first over the top rope! Jetta hits the floor, holding her throat. Christy yells at Jetta from the ring, but from behind Katie Lea delivers a knee to the back! Katie grabs Christy by her hair and slams her back first across the knee! Katie Lea makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here are your winners Jetta and Katie Lea!

Trish: An impressive win for the team of Katie Lea and Jetta, and if Katie Lea can pin Christy Hemme at Gold Rush, she will leave as the first ever International Champion!

Katie Lea raises her arms in victory and then stomps on Christy Hemme. Katie Lea climbs on top of Christy and unloads with right hands as Jetta slides into the ring and joins in on the attack.

Nora: Oh come on, the match is over, you won, leave Christy alone!

Jetta picks Christy up and hits a stranglehold lungblower! Jetta pulls Christy in for a piledriver as Katie climbs to the top rope.

Trish: Oh no! They are setting Christy up for a spike piledriver! They could break Christy's neck!

Daizee Haze jumps up on to the apron and shoves Katie Lea off the top rope, and Katie Lea crashes into the ringside barricade. Daizee steps into the ring as Jetta throws Christy down. Jetta goes for a right hand but Daizee blocks it and then hits a right hand of her own. Daizee hits another right and then hits the heart punch and then takes Jetta out with a mindtrip!

Nora: Thank goodness for Daizee Haze, she just saved Christy Hemme!

Lacey slides into the ring with a steel chair and stands behind Daizee Haze!

Trish: What's Lacey doing? If she hits Daizee, she's fired.

Daizee turns around and sees Lacey with the chair and has a stare down with Lacey. The two circle around the ring, Christy Hemme gets to her feet and Lacey blasts Christy over the head with the chair! Lacey stands over Christy and then pulls a steel chain out of her jeans. Lacey wraps it around her fist and grabs Christy by the hair. Lacey drills Christy in the face with it and then looks up at Daizee with a smirk on her face. Daizee is fighting the urge to attack Lacey.

Nora: Daizee wants to help Christy, but if she attacks Lacey then she will forefit the Shimmer Title.

Lacey continues to unload with the steel chain right hand shots that busts Christy Hemme open. Lacey continues to look up at Daizee with a smirk as Daizee stares back furious.

Trish: Lacey knows that Daizee can't touch her, she's taunting Daizee Haze!

Lacey continues to unload with rapid right hands and then stands over a bloody Christy Hemme. Lacey gets in the face of Daizee Haze. Daizee stares back at Lacey furious, with her lip quivering, ready to explode. Lacey motions for the Shimmer Title and then leaves the ring to huge heat. Daizee stares at Lacey and then checks on Christy Hemme as officals run to her aid.

Trish: I can not wait til Daizee Haze can finally get her hands on Lacey at Gold Rush!

Daizee stares at Lacey from the ring as Lacey smiles from the top of the rampway.

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

Trish: Next week Diva Chaos reaches it's historic 50th show. A milestone that most predicted that would not and could not be done. But we've proved everyone wrong.

Nora: That's right Trish, a show I will be proud to call, and it is set to be the biggest show in the history of Diva Chaos.

Trish: First Torrie Wilson returns to take on Beth Phoenix!

Nora: That's right, and Beth is looking to put Torrie right back into retirement! If she is as domiant next week as she was tonight, it might be the last time we see Torrie.

Trish: Then seven other women will join the Hardcore Champion Daffney, in Hell! Hardcore Hell for the Hardcore Title!

Nora: 8 of the toughest and most violent women in our industry, who will leave as champion?

Nora: Then Trish, I know your looking forward to this! One night only, Lita comes to Diva Chaos to team with Trish to take on Sable and Amber O'Neal!

Trish: I'm going to shut Sable up once and for all!

Trish: The finals of the International Title Tournament, Katie Lea takes on Christy Hemme!

Nora: Christy was already an underdog, but what kind of shape will Christy be in, after that brutal attack by Lacey!

Trish: Four tag teams, but only one can leave as the first ever undisputed the tag team champions! The Pink Ladies Vs IHWC Vs Shimmer Tag Champions Canadian Ninjas Vs World Tag Champions The Ohio Girls in a ladder match!

Nora: This has a chance to be one of the greatest matches in Diva Chaos history, and I personally am hoping the Ninjas get what they deserve at Gold Rush!

Trish: For Total Control of Diva Chaos, it's our two CO Gm's Stephanie Mcmahon and Kelly Kelly one-on-one!

Nora: Finally this comes to an end, one company, one woman in charge! Who will it be?

Trish: Then the big, the Undisputed Women's Title. First an open invitational battle royal, and also Mickie James takes on long time rival Melina.

Nora: Also Daizee Haze will finally get her hands on Lacey when she defends the Shimmer Title, and finally Natalya will take on Maria for the World Title!

Trish: Then the four winners of those matches will meet in a fatal four way elimination match to crown the first ever Undisputed Women's Champion!

Nora: This will be the biggest night in the history of Diva Chaos! Nothing will be the same after Gold Rush!

*Cut To Backstage*

Melina is walking down the hallway looking confident with Kelly Kelly walking behind her.

Trish: Our CO GM Stephanie Mcmahon takes on Melina with our other GM Kelly Kelly in her corner, and it's next!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Paparazzi" plays as Melina makes her way out on to the stage as the paparazzi take photos to huge heat. Kelly Kelly then comes walking out behind drawing even more heat.

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, accompinied by Kelly Kelly, Melina!

Trish: I hope Stephanie knows what she is doing, challenging to Melina to a match here tonight.

Nora: Stephanie's a fighter, and the one woman who she has already wanted a piece of is Melina and she gets her shot tonight.

Melina walks down the red carpet and then climbs up onto the ring apron and performs her trademark split and slides into the ring. Melina poses in the ring as Kelly Kelly comes in from behind her and applauds.

"I'm All Grown Up" plays as the fans erupt as Stephanie Mcmahon makes her way out on to the stage. Stephanie stops on the top of the rampway and stares at the ring with a smile on her face and points to the back.

Trish: I'm confused, what's Stephanie doing?

"Obsession" plays and the crowd erupts as Mickie James come out on to the stage as Melina and Kelly yell from the ring.

Trish: Well it looks like Stephanie Mcmahon is not coming alone!

Nora: Mickie James, the same woman who takes on Melina at Gold Rush, is here to make sure Kelly does not get invovled!

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, accompined by Mickie James, she is the CO General Manager, Stephanie Mcmahon!

Stephanie enters the ring with Mickie James and they stare down Melina and Kelly Kelly who yell back at them.

Trish: It looks like Stephanie and Mickie have just upset the gameplan by Kelly and Melina.

Kelly and Mickie exit the ring as Stephanie and Melina stare each other down as the bell rings.

Stephanie and Melina meet face to face in the middle of the ring and Melina shoves her hand in Stephanie's face and pushes her back. Stephanie comes back and slaps Melina across the face! Stephanie then tackles Melina to the mat and unloads with right hands. Stephanie grabs Melina and smashes her head back into the mat.

Trish: Stephanie is not looking to have a wrestling match with Melina, she's looking to have a fight!

Melina shoves Stephanie away and gets to her feet, Stephanie punches Melina back into the corner. Stephanie delivers a series of kicks to the midsection and then throws Melina across the ring by her hair! Melina gets to her feet and Stephanie closelines her back down to the mat. Stephanie climbs on top of Melina and unloads with right hands.

Nora: I don't think Melina was expecting this kind of fight from Stephanie!

Trish: This frustration has been building in Stephanie for a long time!

Melina pushes Stephanie off again and gets to her feet and Stephanie closelines her up and over the top rope to the arena floor! Stephanie exits the ring and goes after Melina. Stephanie grabs Melina by her hair and rams her face first into the ring apron. Kelly comes up from behind Stephanie but Stephanie turns around and catches her. Stephanie yells at Kelly who gets in her face.

Trish: I think Kelly was going to try and sneak attack Stephanie!

The ref runs to the outside and steps between Kelly and Stephanie and forces Kelly back. Stephanie turns around and Melina rushes and grabs Stephanie by the hair and spins and drives her face first into the ground! Melina picks Stephanie up and rolls her back into the ring.

Trish: I think Stephanie is out after that facebuster on the floor!

Melina slides back into the ring and climbs on top of Stephanie and unloads with right hands and then drags Stephanie and drapes her throat first over the middle rope. Melina drives her knee into the back of Stephanie and chokes her out over the middle rope as the ref counts 1..2..3..4. but Melina releases. Melina runs off the ropes and then jumps on the back of Stephanie Mcmahon! Stephanie screams in pain as the offical forces Melina back, Kelly Kelly walks over and slaps Stephanie from the arena floor. Mickie runs after Kelly who runs away but the offical jumps out of the ring and keeps Mickie back.

Nora: Kelly just slapped Stephanie behind the referee! Mickie tried to get
to her but the offical just saved Kelly's backside.

Back in the ring Melina throws Stephanie down by her hair and makes the cover, the ref slides back in and counts 1..2.. but Stephanie kicks out. Melina stomps on Stephanie Mcmahon and then throws her into the corner. Melina delivers a series of kicks to the midsection and they lays Stephanie across the middle turnbuckle. Melina climbs up onto the ropes and then jumps on and drives both knees into the midsection of Stephanie! Melina picks Stephanie up by her hair and let's out a primal scream and then drives the leg across the chest as she drives Stephanie into the mat! Melina makes the cover 1..2.. but pulls Stephanie up as Kelly smiles.

Trish: Melina should of pinned Stephanie, she had the match won!

Nora: This isn't about victory, Kelly wants Melina to hurt Stephanie. She wants to make sure Stephanie can't make it to Gold Rush!

Melina walks over to the corner and rips the top turnbuckle pad off!

Trish: Melina just ripped the turnbuckle pad off, exposing the steel turnbuckle.

Melina picks Stephanie and irish whips her into the exposed turnbuckle! Stephanie's back crashes into the turnbuckle and she screams in agony as Melina approaches her slowly. Melina delivers a kick to the midsection of Stephanie and then climbs up on to the 2nd rope. Melina grabs Stephanie and drills her with another right hand and another, over and over again. Melina let's out a primal scream, but Stephanie grabs Melina by the legs and drops her face first on the exposed turnbuckle!

Trish: Melina just hit that exposed turnbuckle and is out cold!

Stephanie lays there and tries to get to her feet as Melina lays their holding her jaw!

Nora: Which one of these women are going to be the first to get to their feet.

Melina and Stephanie both use the ropes to get to their feet, Stephanie and Melina turn and charge each other and take each other down with a closeline. Kelly Kelly starts sneaking around the corner on the outside of the ring.

Trish: What is Kelly doing?

Kelly hits Mickie from behind and then rams her face first into the ring apron and then irish whips her into the steel ring post!

Nora: Kelly just sneak attacked Mickie James, and Mickie is down!

Kelly grabs a steel chair and puts it on the ring apron near Melina. Kelly runs to the opposite side of the ring and hops on the apron and gets the attention of the offical. Melina grabs the steel chair and gets to her feet and waits for Stephanie to get up.

Trish: This does not look good for Stephanie, Melina has a chair, and Kelly has the offical distracted!

Melina waits for Stephanie to get up, Stephanie staggers to her feet. Mickie James gets up and slides into the ring behind Melina! Stephanie turns around and Melina swings with the chair but Stephanie ducks it! Melina turns around and Mickie James roundhouse kicks the steel chair back in Melina's face!

Nora: Mickie just laid out Melina and the offical never saw it!

Mickie runs over and knocks Kelly off the ring apron and exits out after her! Melina staggers to her feet and Stephanie delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits a pedigree! Stephanie rolls Melina over and makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, Stephanie Mcmahon!

Trish: Stephanie has defeated Melina and I love it!

Nora: Kelly Kelly's plan just backfired thanks to Mickie James!

"I'm all grown up" plays as Mickie slides into the ring and raises Stephanie's arm as Melina rolls out of the ring and Kelly checks on her. Mickie and Stephanie celebrate in the ring as the fans erupt. Kelly helps Melina to her feet and yells at Mickie and Stephanie.

Trish: Things did not go well for Kelly Kelly tonight, but what will happen at Gold Rush? Can Stephanie Mcmahon beat Kelly Kelly like she beat Melina or will Kelly finally run Stephanie off for good?

Nora: Also who will leave as the first ever undisputed champion? Could it be Melina or can Mickie finally beat Melina and go on to compete for the title? We'll find out next week at our 50th show!

Mickie raises Stephanie's hand again as they continue to celebrate to end the show.

Quick Results

Stephanie Mcmahon w/Mickie James defeated Melina w/Kelly Kelly by pinfall

Katie Lea and Jetta defeated Christy Hemme and Daizee Haze when Katie pinned Christy

Women's World Champion Maria defeated Natalya by pinfall

Hardcore Hell Qualifying Match
Lisa Marie Varon defeated ODB by pinfall

Fatal Four Way
Portia Perez defeated Jessie Mckay, Nevaeh, and Rain when Perez pinned Mckay

Hardcore 6 Woman Tag Match
Daffney, Mschif, and Shelly Martinez defeated Cheerleader Melissa, Serena Deeb, and Traci Brooks when Daffney pinned Brooks.

Handicap Match
Beth Phoenix defeated Layla and Alicia Fox by pinfall

Volume 50: Gold Rush Card
Next Week!

Fatal Four Way Elimination Match To Crown The First Ever Undisputed Women's Champion

Undisputed Title Qualifying Match
Women's World Title
Champion
Maria Vs Natalya

Shimmer Title
Champion
Daizee Haze Vs Lacey

Mickie James Vs Melina

Open Invitation Battle Royal

For Complete Control Off Diva Chaos
Stephanie Mcmahon Vs Kelly Kelly

Ladder Match To Crown Undisputed Tag Team Champions
World Tag Team Champions The Ohio Girls Vs Shimmer Tag Team Champions The Canadian Ninjas Vs The Pink Ladies Vs Rain and Jetta

International Title Tournament Finals To Crown The First Ever International ChampionChristy Hemme Vs Katie Lea

Hardcore Title
Hardcore Hell Elimination Match

Champion Daffney Vs Mschif Vs Shelly Martinez Vs Cheerleader Melissa Vs Traci Brooks Vs Serena Deeb Vs Awesome Kong Vs Lisa Marie Varon

Trish Stratus and Lita Vs Sable and Amber O'Neal

Torrie Wilson Vs Beth Phoenix

I <3 ME Some M.E.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome