Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2009, 06:08 AM   #62 (permalink)
ExtremeLeeClassic
Forum Lurker

ExtremeLeeClassic 101 - 250ExtremeLeeClassic 101 - 250ExtremeLeeClassic 101 - 250
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Haven't commented on this in a very long time, but I gotta say, I'm really pleased this is still going and is continuing to be on the same awesome level it always has been.

The opening angle really helped gear me up to the show, as well as providing an insight into what has been happening that I've missed in the past few shows. You've really set some structured personas, such as Stephanie, which I can't help but like. She seems really business like and is resourceful in her current spot. The first match was a pretty good opener and with IWHC getting the win, it really was a good decision as they have that more of an edge over McKay and Nevaeh.

Match of the Night has to go to the main event tag match. It was very well written and I enjoyed it greatly, mainly due to Lacey getting involved and really f'ing up her interference to hand Daizee the victory. It was a very nice booking decision to be honest, and really furthers the feud between Haze and Lacey, which I'm sure is going to reach its peak in the weeks to come. I hope to see some amazing matches from these two as they are two of Diva Chaos' best in my opinion. And knowing you, you won't disappoint.

The hardcore tag match was another favourite of mine, and although I'm not such a fan of Traci Brooks, her and Melissa winning was a nice decision. The match was extreme, and that's what I enjoyed about it, mainly because you can still pull off the gimmick matches and make it exciting at the same time. Curb Stomp into a steel chair? Brutal. Also, props on the good decision of advancing Katie Lea in the tournament, because she is much more defined than Eve Torres and it would have been a shame if she had lost.

All the other matches seemed okay- I mean, a few seemed real sketchy and really lacked compared to the others, including the Layla vs. Beth Phoenix match, and the Madison & Ashley/Canadian Ninjas match. Squash matches that shouldn't be, if you ask me. Also, Hemme going over Serena Deeb was a mixed decision in my eyes- good, as it improves Hemme's appeal but bad because I see Deeb as a much better performer in the ring and I've had that idea about her throughout this BTB.

However, it's certainly interesting what you're doing and I still think this is a brilliant and original BTB. Keep it goin' is all I say!

CLICK HERE
ExtremeLeeClassic is offline   Reply With Quote