Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2009, 04:49 AM   #59 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Viking Conqueror Hard - Completed Viking on the hard difficulty setting - 60G

I actually got this achievement a couple of days ago. I hadn't played the game for about 4 months but I decided to play it again to get all the achievements, and to actually finish the game. First I finished the game on Normal then started on Hard. Only took me a few days to finish. The last boss was annoying though, mainly the bit where you had to destroy the four power nodes, I get to the last one then I'll die, only needing to hit the last node with one more strike. However Hel was easy, defeated her in one turn.

This was the last achievement that I needed for this game to get all of them. I now have 1000/1000 from this game

Fallout 3:

This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough… - Completed "This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough…" - 40G

I actually haven't played this add-on since I purchased it, I got bored with it after only a few minutes. But I went back to it and really enjoyed it, it's got a fantastic weapon on board which I basically used through the whole game. Anyway, I unlocked all the achievements for this add-on in one play through, looking for the tapes was a bit tiresome though. But I managed to find them all. So, like Viking, I now have all the achievements unlocked - 1550/1550.

At the moment I am currently playing through Bioshock on Hard difficulty with the Vita Chambers turned off. I'm trying to unlock the Seriously Good At This and Brass Nuts achievements. Then all I need is the Historian and Lucky Winner to get them all unlocked.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote