Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2009, 04:59 PM   #1057 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Dragon Gate USA – Enter The Dragon PPV

BxB Hulk vs. YAMATO - ***3/4

Chikara Showcase
Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw and The Colony (Fire & Soldier Ant) vs. Hallowicked, Amasis and Team F.I.S.T. (Gran Akuma & Icarus) - ****1/4

Masato Yoshino vs. Dragon Kid - ***3/4

The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. CIMA and Susumu Yokosuka - ****1/4

Naruki Doi vs. Shingo - ****1/4 - ****1/2

Fantastic ppv which everyone should watch. There may not a MOTY like with WM this year but from beginning to end it’s easily the best ppv of the year. Basically the only complaint I have with it is Dawn Marie’s horrid announcing and that’s already been taken care of.

IWA-MS – The Night The Lights Went Out In Bellevue

Jeremy Travis vs. Shawn Smalls - *

Prince Mustafa Ali vs. xOMGx vs. Jason Collins vs. Dan The Man vs. Coach Hawkins - **

Chris Havius vs. Stephen Saint - DUD

Ricochet vs. Matt Cage - **1/4

Drake Younger vs. Dixieland Destroyer - *1/2

Mickie Knuckles, Shane Hollister & Sal Thomaselli vs. The Hooligans - **

IWA-MS Light Heavyweight Title - Ladders & Chairs
Jason Hades vs. Ryan Phoenix - **3/4

Jon Moxley vs. Shawn Vincent - DUD

Keith Walker vs. Yellow Dog - **

IWA-MS Heavyweight Title - No Rope Barbed Wire, Electrified Light Bulbs
Dingo vs. Ian Rotten - **1/2

So glad this company's dead. Ian Rotten should not have the second best match on the show in 2000, much less 2009. And his son needs a slap in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"