Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2009, 06:54 AM   #1210 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
Winner: Kenny Dykstra
Runner Up: Rey Mysterio

Losing Semi Finalists: {semi finals would only have 2 losers but if you want 4 here they are:} Benjamin, Kingston and to add two on the end, Sydal and Burke.
Yep. There's been some confusion, so just to clarify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
Winner:
Runner Up:

Losing Semi Finalists:

(There’s one point for each of the four names guessed correctly)
The point each came for the winner, runner up and one each for both of the losing semi finalists, not four losing semi finalists because that obviously isn't possible. It looks like some people were confused by the extra line between them or thought it could be losing quarter finalists.

What i'll do is just scrap that question and count the points for the winner and runner up, just so everyone's aware. I plan on putting the show up very soon, so there might not be time for everyone to edit their answers if they were even bothered to do so anyway. I think the best thing to do is eliminate the two points for the semi finalist question.

Sorry for any confusion, but i thought it was best you knew now.
Nige™ is online now   Reply With Quote