Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2009, 11:52 PM   #2610 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATED-RKO1991 View Post
at least he wore a mask lol
Well you say you watched the movie and yet you don't realize that he wore the mask like 90 percent of the time in Halloween 2?

Halloween 2

I absolutely loved the remake. I liked it better than the original actually simply because we got to see a little back ground on Michael Myers.

I was pretty disappointed with this one however. Absolutely loved the opening hospital scene but after that it went downhill for me. Zombie didn't even wanna make this movie but they were going to give it to someone else and he didn't want that so he agreed to make it. I wish he hadn't.

The first scene though is really well done and that 10-15 minutes of Michael Myers is the scariest Michael Myers I've seen so far.

6 out of 10 on the first viewing. The movie may grow on me however.

Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote