Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2009, 10:22 AM   #58 (permalink)
greenchad1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1
Default Diva Chaos Volume 48

"I'm all grown up" blats as Stephanie Mcmahon makes her way out on to the stage to a huge ovation as she walks down the ramp

Trish: Welcome, to Diva Chaos, we're just 2 weeks away from our historic 50th show.

Nora: That's right and tonight Stephanie Mcmahon is on her way to the ring, to make an important announcement regarding that show. I wonder what it could be?

Stephanie ducks into the ring and walks around with a smile on her face as she grabs a microphone.

Stephanie: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are just two weeks away from Gold Rush, our 50th show, a monument that many thought that we would never, or could never reach. But we've shown the world what we could do and will continue to do week after week. Now with that said I have an important annoucement to make. But first allow me to welcome the Shimmer Champion, Daizee Haze!

"Senshi" plays as Daizee makes her way out on to the stage to a huge ovation.

Trish: Listen to this response for Daizee Haze, the Shimmer Champion. Retaining her title against Jetta in a steel cage just last week.

Nora: Yet but it was a bitter sweet victory for Daizee, because she was brutally assaulted by the returning Lacey.

Daizee steps into the ring and shakes Stephanie's hand as she waves to the crowd.

Stephanie: and now allow me to welcome the Women's World Champion, Maria!

"Legs Like That" plays over the PA system as Maria makes her way out on to the stage to a huge ovation. Maria blows a kiss to the fans and then walks down the ramp with the World Title over her shoulder.

Trish: Here comes the World Champion, Maria. The woman who upset Melina last week and retained the World Title.

Nora: Yea but not without a little assist from her best friend Mickie James.

Maria steps into the ring and shakes Stephanie hand as well and then shakes Daizee hand as they both stare at Stephanie Mcmahon.

Stephanie: Now ladies I have a very important announcement to make, and I wanted you both to be here for this. A few days ago the board of directors have offically bought out Shimmer Women's Atheletes, which means Shimmer is now property of Diva Chaos! Now with that said Daizee Haze, as representaive to Shimmer, you have defended the title against anyone, and everyone. No matter how fast, big, strong, they may be, you've faced them all and beat them all. Then Maria, most people didn't think you had what it took to be a World Champion and since defeating Michelle Mccool for the World Title, you've defeated Maryse, you're best friend Mickie James, and last week Melina. You both have shown everyone what it means to be a champion. However, at Gold Rush, only one of you can leave as a champion.

Both Daizee and Maria look confused

Trish: What does Stephanie mean by that.

Stephanie: On our monumental 50th show, we will crown the first ever Undisputed Women's Champion. Shimmer Champion Daizee Haze will take on Women's World Champion Maria, one-on-one, they're must be a winner! Both of you deserve the title, but only one of you are leaving as champion!

Trish: Wow, what a match! First time ever Daizee Haze Vs Maria! Who will be the first ever undisputed champion?

Daizee and Maria stare each other down and Maria extends her hand to Daizee who shakes it.

Trish: Both these women, might respect each other, but they will not hold anything back at Gold Rush!

Stephanie: Thank you ladies, and I wish you both the best of luck!

"Holla" blasts over the PA system as Kelly Kelly makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat. Kelly walks back and forth looking at the three ladies in the ring as they stare back at her.

Kelly: Are you kidding me? Really, Stephanie, are you kidding me? The biggest show in the history of our company, and that is our main event. A match to crown the first ever Undisputed Women's Champion and in one corner you have a drugged out hippie and then in the other corner we have a horse faced model posing as World Champion. I refuse to let that happen. Because you see Stephanie, I think bigger then you do. A match to crown the first ever Undisputed Women's Champion, well you should have to earn yourself into that match. Now just be placed in to it.

Trish: Maria and Daizee Haze have already earned that right, they have defeated every opponent that Kelly has put in front of them.

Kelly: First thing first this match will not be a one-on-one match, oh no. I have a bigger plan. The match to crowd the first ever Undisputed Women's Champion, will be a fatal four way elimination match. First off at Gold Rush, there will be a match between two women who hate each other, in one corner Mickie James and in the other corner the woman who deserves to be the World Champion right now, Melina!

Nora: Wow what a huge match that is Mickie James Vs Melina at Gold Rush, and the winner goes on to the Undisputed Championship Match.

Kelly: The second match involves the Shimmer Title and Daizee Haze! Daizee you won't back down from anyone and that's good, because I have a challenger for you. Someone you know very well and someone I just signed to a brand new contract and that woman is...Lacey!

Trish: Wow Daizee Haze will defend the Shimmer Title against Lacey at Gold Rush! Those two have had classic matches in the past and with a shot at the Undisputed Title at stake, this should be another 5 star masterpiece between these two.

Kelly: Now Daizee, I know you have had revenge on your mind for the past week. But there is a special stipulation to your matchup, if anytime between now and Gold Rush if you lay your hands on Lacey, then I will strip you of the Shimmer Title and Lacey will automatically be placed in the Undisputed Title match! Now on the other hand if Lacey, attacks you, then I will sadly have to fire Lacey, and not only Lacey but the rest of the IHWC! If you think I'm done, I've only just begun. As for the third match, well I am a woman of opportunity, that's why we will have an open invitation battle royal. Which means any woman, who is not already competiting that night in a match at Gold Rush, will be welcomed to compete in the battle royal and the winner will qualify for the Undisputed Title match!

Nora: Wow I'm not usually a fan of Kelly Kelly, but I will admit those are some huge matches that she just made for Gold Rush!

Kelly: Now that brings me to you Maria. I have never like you, not even a little bit. You are a joke of a World Champion. That's why at Gold Rush, I've picked a very special opponent for you. She is the greatest champion of all time, a role model, the defintion of sexiness, she is a former World Champion...you're opponent at Gold Rush will be...ME! That's why Maria, it's me and you at Gold Rush! I'm going to show you why I'm a former World Champion and once I beat you, I will win the Undisputed Title, and finally this company will once again have a World Champion this company can be proud of!

Trish: Oh come on Kelly Kelly just put herself in the World Title match at Gold Rush.

Stephanie: Now Kelly, you have to be the one joking. I agreed with everything you were doing until just then. Mickie Vs Melina, Daizee Vs Lacey, the battle royal, that's all good. But to put youself in the World title match is making a mockery of this whole thing! You don't deserve to face Maria. As far as I'm concerned...

Maria: No, Stephanie, it's okay. Really. I mean Kelly you said you't like me, and I'll be honest I have never liked you ethier. You said I'm a "horse face model, posing as World Champion" well I'd rather be that then a dirty stripper whore posing as a General Manager! I have dreamed of getting my hands on you for months now. You've had people like Michelle Mccool to try and end my carrer, they might have done the dirty work but you we're the master mind of it all. So that's why I don't want to wait to Gold Rush, I'll defend the World Title against you...tonight!

Trish: Wow Maria has just issued a challenge to Kelly Kelly for tonight!

Kelly:Me and you tonight...you're on! I'm going to make history and become the first woman to win the World Title twice and then I'm going to go to Gold Rush and capture the Undisputed Title. I'll be the GM and the Champ and no one will stop me and when it's all set and done all three of you will bow to me!

"Holla" plays as Kelly stares back at the ring as Maria, Daizee, and Stephanie Mcmahon stare on from the ring.

Trish: Wow let's recap, right now, 2 weeks at Gold Rush we will crowd the first ever Undisputed Women's Champion in a fatal four way elimination match! But at Gold Rush we're going a series of qualifying matches, first Mickie James will take on Melina, then Daizee Haze will defend the Shimmer Title against Lacey, and third we have an open invitation battle royal.

Nora: But that's not all, as tonight Maria will defend her Women's World Title against the CO General Manager Kelly Kelly! What a Main Event that will be.

Trish: Well Nora tonight, is now a double main event. Because not only will the World Title be on the line, but also Daizee Haze will team with Mickie James to take on Melina and her partner Velvet Sky! What a night this is going to be!

*Cut To Backstage*

Sable and Amber O'Neal are walking side by side down the hallway

Nora: But next Sable and Amber O'Neal are heading towards the ring, they will meet the Bella Twins in tag team action.

Trish: Just the sight of those two makes me want to bash both those bitches heads in right now!

Nora: Calm down Trish! It's Sable and Amber Vs Brie and Nikki Bella, and it's next!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

The music of the Bella Twins plays as Brie and Nikki come dancin out to the stage as the fans cheer

Lillian: Making their way to the ring, Brie and Nikki, the Bella Twins!

Brie and Nikki climb up onto the ring apron and flip their way into the ring and dance around as the fans cheer.

"Wildcat" plays over the PA system as Sable makes her way out on the stage with Amber O'Neal as the fans boo.

Lillian: and their opponents, they are the tag team of Sable and Amber O'Neal.

Nora: Well this might be a sore subject for you Trish, but last week the debuting Amber O'Neal replaced Sable in her match up against you, and with an assist from Sable herself, O'Neal picking up a win over you Trish.

Trish: You mean these two blonde bitches cheated me out of a win, and i've been waiting all week to get my hands on them.

Nora: Well I'm sorry Trish, but Kelly Kelly just sent this message across, that if you lay one hand on ethier of these ladies during this matchup, you'll be fired.

Trish: Sable can hide behind Amber and now Kelly Kelly now. I promise one day it's going to be just me and her.

Amber and Sable enter the ring and taunts the Bellas who stare on. Sable starts the match off for her team as Brie starts out for her team.

Sable and Brie lock up in the center of the ring, Sable delivers a knee to the midsection and then picks Brie up and delivers a bodyslam. Brie gets to a knee as Sable stares at her and then performs the grind.

Trish: That's what I can not stand about Sable, instead of following up on her opponent, she flaunts herself because of her own ego.

Brie gets to her feet and locks up with Sable again, Brie takes Sable down with an armdrag. Sable quickly gets to her feet and Brie takes her down with a dropkick. Sable stumbles to her feet and Brie unloads with a series of forearm shots that backs Sable into the corner. Brie delivers a kick to the midsection of Sable and then delivers a monkey flip. Sable lays on the mat, holding her back as Brie makes the tag to her sister Nikki. Nikki climbs to the top rope, as Sable gets to her feet, and Brie launches her sister off the top rope with a high cross body that connects! Nikki hooks the leg 1..2.. but Sable kicks out.

Brie exits the ring as Nikki picks Sable off the mat and delivers a few forearm shots and then goes to irish whip Sable, but Sable counters and sends Nikki into the ropes but Amber O'Neal delivers a knee to the back from the ring apron. Nikki stumbles forward and Sable delivers a running knee to the midsection that drops Nikki to the ground. Sable staggers to her corner and makes the tag to Amber O'Neal.

Amber enters the ring as Nikki gets to her feet and takes her down with a hard closeline. Amber stomps away on Nikki and then lifts her up and throws her into the corner and delivers a series of chops across the chest of Nikki Bella. Amber pulls her out of the corner and delivers a snap suplex and then goes for a cover 1..2.. but Nikki kicks out. Nikki rolls over and tries to get to her feet but Amber stands over Nikki and then jumps up and drives her backside into the lower back of Nikki. Amber then locks Nikki in a camel clutch submission. Amber pulls back as Nikki screams in pain. Amber then uses her hands to pull back on the mouth of Nikki Bella. Amber throws Nikki face down into the mat as she releases the submission and then poses for the camera. Amber picks Nikki up and irish whips her into the ropes, Amber puts her head down and Nikki comes back and delivers a kick to the chest. Amber stumbles around the ring and Nikki takes her down with a leaping closeline! Both ladies lay on the mat as Nikki crawls towards her sister.

Nora: This could be the Bellas, chance to get back in this matchup!

Nikki crawls towards her corner and makes the tag to her sister Brie. Brie enters the ring as Amber gets to her feet and takes her down with a dropkick. Amber gets back to her feet and Brie delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits a swinging neckbreaker! Brie makes the cover 1..2.. but Sable breaks it up with a stomp to the back of Brie Bella. Sable stomps and then pounds away on the back of Brie but Nikki enters the ring and tackles Sable to the mat and unloads with right hands, Sable rolls out of the ring as Nikki chases after her. In the ring Amber gets to her feet as Brie is waiting for her, Amber turns around and gets a kick to the midsection and then Brie delivers a facebuster! Brie hooks the leg 1..2.. but Amber O'Neal kicks out. Brie grabs Amber by her hair and lifts her off the mat but Amber reaches up and delivers a jawbreaker! Brie stumbles backwards as Amber gets to her feet and grabs her by the throat and then hits an STO! Amber makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here are your winners the team of Amber O'Neal and Sable!

Trish: Damn it!

Nora: As much as I hate to admit it, Amber O'Neal has been impressive these past two weeks.

Sable enters the ring with a smile on her face and demands a microhpone as Amber kicks Brie Bella out of the ring.

Sable: "Last week, I proved once and for all that I am the greatest diva off all time! Not just because I'm the sexiest, not just because I'm the most talented, last week I proved that I am the smartest diva in the history of wrestling. I outsmarted Trish Stratus, I don't have to beat you, to prove how great I am. Instead I gave that opportunity to someone who wanted to prove themselves to the entire wrestling world, my protage Amber O'Neal! Amber O'Neal is the definition of the next generation of women's wrestling, someone to carry on my legacy. Someone who will be a future Women's World Champion and under my guidance, I promise you all that Amber O'Neal will be a champion"

Amber smiles and nods in approval as the fans boo.

Trish: Okay, I've had about enough of this.

Trish sits up from the broadcast table and grabs a microphone.

Nora: What are you doing Trish?

Trish stands at ringside as Amber and Sable stare on from the ring.

Trish: I can't take anymore of this. I want the opportunity to shut you up once and for all, and I can't think of a better place and time then at our histroic 50th show, Gold Rush! Since I know you don't have the courage to face me one-on-one, why don't you bring your "protage" Amber O'Neal with you and I'll find myself a partner and we'll have ourselves a tag match.

Amber yells at Trish from the ring as Sable looks around

Sable: Alright, you're on! We're gonna prove, that your time is over Trish. You deserve to be behind that announce table, because quite frankily we all saw last week that you don't have it anymore!

Trish: In two weeks, I'm going to leave you, Amber O'Neal, and everyone else who doubts me, that in that ring, I can still deliver 100 percent stratusfaction.

Trish stares on at Amber and Sable who stare right back.

Nora: Wow in two weeks, Amber and Sable will meet Trish and a partner of her choice! Who will Trish's partner be?

*Fade To Commercial*

*Cut Back To Ringside*

"I don't think so" plays over the PA system as Jessie Mckay makes her way down to ringside as the fans cheer.

Lillian: The following tag team match up is scheduled for one fall, making her way to the ring Jessie Mckay!

Jessie enters the ring as the fans cheer her on.

"Curse Of Curves" plays as Nevaeh makes her way out on to the stage with one half of the World Tag Team Titles around her shoulder.

Lillian: and her partner she is one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Nevaeh!

Trish: Nevaeh and Jessie Mckay have to have revenge on their minds as let's look at what happend last week!

*Video Package*

On Volume 47, after Madison Eagles defeated Ashley Lane in a hard fought match. The Canadian Ninjas were shown on the screen, and had kidnapped the other halves of The Pink Ladies and The Ohio Girls, Jessie Mckay and Nevaeh. When Madison and Lane came to their rescue, they were then laid out by the Ninjas who left both teams down and out backstage.

*Cut Back To Ringside*

Nevaeh enters the ring and talks to her partner Jessie Mckay in the ring.

Nora: You have to wonder if these two can get along though, after the problems The Ohio Girls and The Pink Ladies have had for the past few weeks.

"Holla" plays over the PA system as Kelly Kelly makes her way out on to the stage.

Trish: What is this? We were expecting, The Canadian Ninjas, not Kelly Kelly.

Kelly: Excuse me ladies, I regret to inform you both that there was a travel problem with The Canadian Ninjas, and they have yet to arrive. However, since you are both ready for competition, I have found a suitable replacement.

"Red Eye Red" plays over the PA system as Rain and Jetta make their way out on to the stage and walks by Kelly Kelly who smiles.

Lillian: Making their way to the ring they are the team of Rain and Jetta, the International Home Wrecking Crew!

Trish: I don't like this at all, Nora! We know that the Ninjas and Kelly Kelly have had some of partnership for the past few weeks. Now when the Ninjas were supposed to be in action, they are having travel problems, and now their replacements are the IHWC, I don't believe this at all.

Rain and Jetta slide into the ring and taunt their opponents as Jessie and Nevaeh look on. Mckay decides to start the match off for her team as Jetta starts off for her team as the bell rings.

Mckay and Jetta meet up in the center of the ring and Jetta shows no respect for Mckay as she does the sprinkler dance but Mckay catches Jetta with a hard forearm shot and another then a kick to the midsection. Mckay backs Jetta into the ropes and goes for an irish whip but Jetta counters and sends Mckay into the ropes. Mckay bounces back and Jetta swings with a closeline but its ducked, Mckay bounces off the ropes again and comes back and takes Jetta down with a spinning head scissors! Jetta stumbles up and Mckay runs and takes her down with a crucifix pinfall 1..2.. but Jetta kicks out. Jetta gets to her feet and Mckay delivers an armdrag. Mckay grabs Jetta and goes for an irish whip but Jetta counters and sends Mckay into the corner. Jetta comes chargining in but gets met with a boot to the face! Jessie climbs the 2nd rope and comes off with a cross body but Jetta sidesteps it and Mckay crashes into the mat. Jetta kicks Mckay in the back of the head and then lifts her up and delivers a double underhook suplex! Mckay holds her back in pain as Jetta picks her up and throws her into her corner. Jetta unloads with a series of shoulders to the midsection until the ref forces her back. With the referee distracted by Jetta, Rain chokes Mckay in the corner with the tag rope. The ref turns and catches Rain, who plays innocent as the ref admonishes her. Jetta then makes the to Rain, who enters the ring and delivers a double vertical suplex to Jessie Mckay! Jetta exits the ring as Rain makes the cover 1..2.. but Jessie kicks out.

Nora: Jessie Mckay is now in serious trouble as the IHWC have isolated her from her corner.

Rain blantaly chokes Mckay in front of the ref who counts 1..2..3..4.. but Rain releases the choke hold. Rain stomps on Mckay and then picks her up and hits a back suplex, Rain makes another cover 1..2.. but Jessie kicks out. Rain grabs Jessie by the hair and delivers a series of hard right hands. Rain places Jessie throat first over the middle rope and drives her knee into the back of Jessie Mckay, Mckay gasps for air as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Rain releases again. Rain runs off the ropes and then jumps up and drives her knee into the back of Jessie Mckay! Rain throws Mckay down by the back of her hair and makes another cover 1..2.. but Jessie kicks out. Rain picks Mckay up and throws her into the corner, Rain follows up with a series of kicks to the midsection and then crotches Mckay up on the top rope. Rain climbs the ropes and hooks Mckay up for a superplex! Jessie fights it off with a few right hands to the midsection and then a headbutt as Rain falls off the ropes and hits mat. Jessie stands up on the top rope as Rain gets to her feet and comes off with a missile dropkick that connects into the chest of Rain!

Nora: This is it, this could be Jessie's chance to make the tag that she despertley needs.

Jessie crawls towards her corner as the fans cheer her on, Nevaeh reaches out her hand or the tag. Rain grabs Mckay by the foot and holds on to her foot as they both get to their feet. Mckay delivers an enziguri out of nowhere! Rain holds the side of her head as Jessie crawls back towards her partner. Mckay goes for the tag but suddenly Nevaeh is pulled off the ring apron by Jetta! Jetta throws Nevaeh shoulder first into the steel stairs and then stomps away on Nevaeh.

Trish: Oh come on, Mckay was about to make the tag!

The ref admonishes Jetta from the ring and yells at her to get back to her corner. In the ring Jessie stumbles around but suddenly sliding into the ring is Portia Perez! Portia turns Mckay around and drills her with a superkick! Perez rolls out to ringiside where her partner Nicole Matthews is waiting. Rain makes the cover on Jessie as the ref turns around 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here are your winners, Rain and Jetta, The International Home Wrecking Crew!

Trish: I knew this was a damn setup! I knew the Canadian Ninjas, didn't have any "travel problems" they were here the whole time.

Perez and Matthews quickly slide into the ring and stomp and kick on Mckay. Nevaeh slides into the ring and hits Perez but Matthews hits Nevaeh from behind and then works over Nevaeh with Perez. Ashley Lane and Madison Eagles come running down the rampway!

Trish: Now here come the other halves of The Pink Ladies and The Ohio Girls!

Madison goes after Nicole as Lane unloads with hard right hands on Perez. Madison has Nicole trapped in the corner and unloads with a series of kicks. However from behind Rain strikes Madison and Jetta hits Ashley Lane.

Nora: Now the IHWC are invovlved and this is now a 4 on 2 assault.

Jetta joins in on Madison Eagles and stomps away with Nicole and Rain. Perez stomps on Ashley Lane in the corner as Nicole goes to help her partner. Nicole picks Lane up and grabs her around the waist as Perez delivers a superkick and Nicole hits the german suplex! Rain picks Maidson up and hits an inverterted lungblower and Jetta then hits a lungblower of her own on Madison before she can even hit the mat. Rain, Jetta, Portia, and Nicole walk around the ring as both The Ohio Girls and The Pink Ladies are laid out.

Trish: I just knew this was a setup!

Rain shakes Nicole's hand but suddenly Rain pulls Nicole in and delivers an inverted lungblower! Jetta wraps Perez's arms in a straightjacket from behind and delivers a stranglehold lungblower!

Trish: Wow! I don't think that was part of the plan though! Rain and Jetta just laid out the Canadian Ninjas!

Rain and Jetta motion for the tag titles before leaving the ring.

Nora: Out of 4 teams, only the IHWC are left standing.

Rain and Jetta head up the ramp as the wreckage of bodies is shown at ringside.

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Backstage*

Portia and Nicole are shown walking backstage in pain as Stephanie Mcmahon approaches them.

Stephanie: Well ladies, I'm glad to see you've solved your "travel problems". Because I have an important announcement that concerns the two of you and the Shimmer Tag Team Titles. Because at Gold Rush, not only will we unify the Women's World Title with the Shimmer Title, but we will also unfiy the World Tag Titles with the Shimmer Tag Titles. It will be Women's World Tag Team Champions The Ohio Girls Vs The Shimmer Tag Team Champions, The Canadian Ninjas Vs The Pink Ladies Vs Rain and Jetta. Oh and one more thing it's going to be a ladder match!

Perez and Matthews look on in disbelief.

Stephanie: But as far as tonight goes, you two were schedule to face one half of each the Pink Ladies and The Ohio Girls and that's exactly what's going to happen as you two are going to take on the team of Ashley Lane and Madison Eagles! Good luck!

Stephanie walks away with a smile on her face as Perez and Matthews look concerned as they hold their heads.

Nora: Wow at Gold Rush it's going to be a 4 team ladder match to crown unified Tag Team Champions!

*Cut To Ringside*

Layla is standing in the ring with a microphone in hand.

Layla: I am tired of being disrespected! From Eve Torres to Velvet Sky to everyone else in that locker room! I am here tonight, to issue an open challenge to anyone in the locker room who thinks they can beat me!

Layla drops the mic and looks at the top of the stage, awaiting a challenger.

"Glamazon" plays over the PA system as Beth Phoenix makes her way out on to the stage as Layla looks on in fear.

Trish: I don't think that was a good idea for Layla to issue a challenge to anyone.

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix.

Beth climbs up onto the ring apron and climbs the ropes and poses before she flips into the ring. Beth paces back and forth with a smirk as Layla looks on as the bell rings.

Layla runs at Beth and delivers a few kicks to the back of the right leg of Beth. Layla goes for a kick to the midsection but Beth catches her foot and then grabs Layla by the throat and tosses her across the ring. Layla gets to her feet and Beth takes her down with a powerful closeline. Beth picks Layla up and delivers a backbreaker and then picks Layla up again and hooks the arms. Beth lifts Layla up and drops her face first with a glam slam! Beth turns her over and makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix.

Trish: Wow Beth just dominated Layla in a matter of moments. I can't remember, the last time I seen Beth this focused!

Beth grabs a microphone as Layla rolls out of the ring in pain.

Beth: For the past week, all I've heard about is Torrie Wilson's big return to Diva Chaos. Do you all remember, what happend the last time Torrie Wilson was in Diva Chaos? Allow me to remind you.

*Video Recap*

On Volume 21 Beth Phoenix assaulted Torrie Wilson backstage and then threw Torrie threw a plate glass window, leaving Torrie a bloody mess.

*Cut Back To Ringside*

Beth: After that, Torrie Wilson retired from wrestling on her own will. But, now she wants to come back to this ring...MY ring! At Gold Rush, Kelly Kelly has hand picked me to be Torrie Wilson's opponent! Torrie, I'm going to give you the opportunity to stay retired and stay out of the ring. Because, if you bring yourself to Gold Rush, I promise you will retire again, but it will not be your decision this time, I will force you to retire!

Beth drops the mic and walks away as the fans boo.

Trish: At Gold Rush, it's going to be Torrie Wilson's return match and it's against Beth Phoenix!

Nora: If Beth is as fired up at Gold Rush, as she was tonight, it could be a very short return for Torrie Wilson!

*Cut To Commercial*

The music of Katie Lea plays over the PA system as she makes her way out on the stage to heat from the crowd.

Lillian: The following is a semi-finals match up in the International Title Tournament, making her way to the ring Katie Lea!

Trish: We started at 16 and now we're down to four, Katie Lea, Eve, Christy and Serena. Katie Lea has made it to the semi finals after hard fought wins over Traci Brooks and Taylor Wilde.

Katie Lea climbs the middle rope and poses before entering the ring and streching.

"She Looks Good To Me" plays over the PA system as Eve Torres makes her way out to the stage to a huge pop from the crowd.

Lillian: and the opponent, Eve Torres!

Nora: Eve an upset special in this tournament so far after picking up big wins over Layla and Velvet Sky and is one win away from making it to the finals!

Eve enters the ring all smiles as she points to the crowd as they cheer her on. Eve walks back and forth as Katie looks on unimpressed as the bell rings.

Eve and Katie lock up in the center of the ring and Katie takes Eve down with an armdrag and wrenches the arm as Eve tries to get to her feet. Eve makes it up and escapes and surprises Katie with a hammerlock and then takes her over with a headlock takedown. Eve applies the pressure as Katie Lea manages to get to her feet and lifts Eve up for a back suplex but Eve flips over the right shoulder of Katie Lea and then rolls her up in a school girl 1..2.. but Katie Lea kicks out. Katie Lea gets to a knee stunned as Eve smiles.

Trish: Eve was a second away from going to the finals.

Katie Lea slowly gets to her feet and again locks up with Eve but this time delivers a knee to the midsection then a clubbing blow to the back and then bodyslams Eve to the mat. Katie picks Eve up by her hair and then picks Eve up in the air by her right leg and drives her to the mat with a crushing kneebreaker! Katie then stomps on the right knee of Eve Torres. Katie grabs Eve by the right leg and delivers an elbow drop to the inside of the knee. Katie straightens out the knee of Eve Torres and then drives her knee into knee of Eve who screams in pain. Katie drags Eve towards the ropes and places her right leg over the bottom rope. Katie Lea jumps up in the air and lands on the knee of Eve Torres. Katie Lea again jumps and drives her backside into the knee of Eve Torres. Eve rolls around the ring, grabbing her knee as Katie stalks her.

Nora: Katie Lea seems to be focusing all her attacks on the right leg of Eve Torres.

Katie grabs Eve by the right leg and then locks in a one legged boston crab. Katie pulls back as Eve screams in pain. Eve crawls towards the ropes as Katie applies the pressure. Eve inches closer as she screams in agony and Katie pulls back. Eve reaches out and just grabs ahold of the bottom rope. Katie won't let go as Eve screams in pain, the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Katie releases the hold. Katie stands over Eve and stomps on the right knee. Katie picks Eve up and throws her into the corner and delivers a series of kicks to the midsection. Eve catches Katie with a hard chop and another. Eve hits Katie with a stiff right hand but Katie kicks her in the knee and then pulls her out of the corner by the hair. Katie sets her up for a suplex but Eve blocks it and then rolls Katie up in a small package 1..2.. but Katie kicks out.

Both ladies get to their feet but Katie delivers a chop block to the back of the knee! Eve holds her in knee in pain as Katie goes for a cover 1..2.. but Eve kicks out. Katie grabs Eve by the hair and unloads with hard right hands. Katie picks Eve up by her hair and then pulls her in and goes for a piledriver but Eve blocks it, Katie goes for it again but Eve fights it off and then back body drops Katie Lea. Eve crawls around as Katie Lea holds her back.

Trish: Finally Eve, gets a little offense in.

Eve limps to her feet as Katie gets to her feet and charges with a closeline, but Eve ducks it and hits a one legged dropkick. Eve gets to her feet and delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits Katie Lea with a ddt. Eve makes the cover 1..2.. but Katie kicks out. Katie gets to her feet and Eve fires off some forearm shots that back Katie into the ropes. Eve goes to irish whip Katie but its reversed and Katie Lea sends Eve into the ropes, Eve comes back with a cross body, but momentum carries over and Katie Lea lands on top and grabs a handful of tights 1..2.. but Eve kicks out. Both ladies get to their feet and Katie delivers a knee to the midsection and then irish whips Eve into the corner. Katie comes charging in but Eve catches her with a back elbow to the face. Katie stumbles backwards as Eve tries to climb to the top rope. Katie nails Eve from behind and crotches her up on the top rope.

Trish: To much damage has been done to Eve's knee, costing her to much time to get the top rope.

Katie climbs to the 2nd rope and goes for a back suplex off the ropes but Eve holds onto the ropes and delivers a series of back elbows that knocks Katie Lea off the ropes. Katie hits the mat hard as Eve stands up on the top rope, Eve comes off with a moonsault but Katie gets her knees up! Eve crashes into the knees of Katie Lea and rolls around the ring gasping for air. Eve attempts to get up as Katie Lea makes it to her feet. Katie grabs Eve from behind by her hair and then pulls her down back across the knee! Katie makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, Katie Lea!

Trish: An impressive showing by Eve Torres, but it was just Katie Lea's night and now she is going on to the finals of the International Title Tournament!

Nora: That's right Trish, Eve definitally showed a lot of heart but Katie Lea will now meet ethier Christy or Serena for the International Title at Gold Rush!

Katie Lea walks around the ring, celebrating as the fans boo. Katie motions for the title.

*Video Package*

Last week on Volume 47 Melissa and Mschif beat the hell out of each other in the most physcial match in Diva Chaos history. With Melissa picking up a win after a curb stomp on the steel chair!

*Cut To Backstage*

Cheerleader Melissa and Traci Brooks are shown walking backstage.

Nora: After their brutal match last week, Melissa and Mschif will meet again. This time in a Hardcore Tag Match as Melissa and Traci Brooks take on Mschif and Shelly Martinez, next!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Repined Basterd Nation" plays over the PA system as Mschif makes her way out on to the stage screaming with Martinez by her side.

Lillian: The following matchup is a Hardcore Tag Match, making their way to the ring Mschif and Shelly Martinez!

Trish: Two of Daffney's disciples Mschif and Shelly are going to go up against two women that Daffney has target over the past few weeks Cheerleader Melissa and Traci Brooks.

Nora: Speaking of Daffney, it was announced earlier today that Daffney will defend the Hardcore Title at Gold Rush, against get this...SEVEN other women!

Nora: Hardcore Hell, Daffney defends the Hardcore Title against her partners Mschif, Shelly Martinez, Cheerleader Melissa, Traci Brooks, and 3 other women still to be named. Elimination occurs by pinfall or submission and the last woman left, will be the Hardcore Champion!

Mschif climbs up onto the ring apron and screams as Shelly Martinez hands from the ropes like a bat and then splits her way into the ring. Mschif and Martinez stare down the crowd.

"#1der Woman" plays as Cheerleader Melissa makes her way out with Traci Brooks.

Lillian: and the opponents they are the team of Cheerleader Melissa and Traci Brooks!

Melissa and Brooks walk down the ramp and stare at their opponents and then slide into the ring, and instantly attacked.

Martinez pounds on Traci Brooks as Mschif hits Melissa with a series of right hands. Melissa battles back and exchanges right hands with Mschif. Shelly rakes the eyes of Brooks and then charges her but Brooks ducks and Shelly flies through the middle rope. Melissa closelines Mschif over the top rope to the floor. Melissa and Traci climb opposite turnbuckles and dive off the top rope to the outside and take out both Mschif and Martinez! Melissa picks Mschif up and irish whips her towards Brooks who back body drops her on the arena floor. Melissa reaches under the ring and grabs a trashcan lid. Brooks picks Martinez up and irish whips her towards Melissa who bashes Shelly over the head with a trashcan lid. Melissa and Brooks pick Martinez up on the outside and set her up for a double suplex but from behind Mschif nails Brooks with a kendo stick shot to the back. Mschif then smashes Melissa in the back with the kendo stick, Shelly then delivers a ddt to Melissa on the arena floor.

Shelly picks Traci up and locks her in a front face lock as Mschif unloads with series of shots to the back with the kendo stick. Shelly throws Traci down who rolls around in agony. Melissa comes out of nowhere and blasts Shelly with a forearm shot but Mschif smashes her over the head with the kendo stick. Melissa gets to her feet and Shelly chokes her up against the gaurdrail as Mschif looks under neath the ring for a weapon. Mschif grabs a trashcan and rushes at Melissa and smashes in the face with the trashcan. Melissa falls over the gaurdrail and goes into the crowd. Mschif and Shelly turn their attention to Traci. Shelly holds Traci up as Mschif blasts her over the head with the trashcan. Shelly rolls Traci back into the ring. Mschif looks underneath the ring and grabs a steel chair. Both Shelly and Mschif slide into the ring together, Mschif throws the chair down and picks Traci up and delivers a sidewalk slam on the steel chair! Mschif makes the cover 1..2.. but Traci kicks out. Mschif grabs Traci by the hair and unloads with hard right hands.

Shelly picks Traci up by the hair and holds her up. Mschif grabs a steel chair and charges, and swings, but Traci ducks and Mschif drills Shelly over the head with the chair. Traci delivers a kick to the midsection of Mschif and then grabs the chair and cracks Mschif in the back with the chair and hits her again with the chair. Traci grabs Mschif and delivers a knee to the midsection and then hits a ddt! Traci climbs to the top rope as Mschif and Shelly get to their feet and Traci comes off with a cross body that takes out both Shelly and Mschif! Traci makes the cover 1..2.. but Mschif kicks out. Traci grabs Mschif by the hair but Mschif grabs the front of Traci's tights and throws her throat first into the middle rope. Mschif gets to her feet and grabs Traci and delivers the desecrator! Mschif makes the cover 1..2.. but Melissa breaks it up!

Trish: If it wasn't for Cheerleader Melissa this match would be over!

Melissa stomps on Mschif and then throws Mschif into the corner and unloads with a series of rights and lefts that has Mschif covering up. Shelly comes from behind and cracks Melissa with the chair. Shelly grabs Melissa by the arms as Mschif spits green mist but Melissa ducks it and the mist is spewed in the eyes of Martinez! Shelly rolls around screaming as Mschif goes for a closeline but Melissa ducks it and then hooks Mschif up and hits the kudo driver! Melissa grabs a steel chair as Shelly stumbles to her feet and smashes her over the head with it. Melissa throws the chair down and puts Martinez face first on the chair and then grabs her by her arms and curb stomps her on the steel chair! Melissa rolls her over and makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here are your winners, Cheerleader Melissa and Traci Brooks.

"#1der Woman" plays over the PA system as Melissa gets to her feet and Traci stumbles over and raises her arm in victory.

Trish: Last week Mschif, now Shelly Martinez has felt the pain of Melissa and her curb stomp, that's two down and all that's left for Melissa is Daffney and her Hardcore Title. Could Daffney be the next woman to taste the steel of Melissa!

Melissa and Brooks leave the ring together and slap hands with the fans as they head up the rampway.

*Cut To Backstage*

Maria is shown walking down the hallway with the World Title over her shoulder

Trish: Maria defends her World Title against CO General Manager Kelly Kelly, and it's next!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Holla" plays over the PA system as Kelly Kelly makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat

Lillian: The following contest is for the Women's World Title, making her way to the ring, she is the challenger, the CO General Manager of Diva Chaos, Kelly Kelly!

Trish: Earlier tonight Kelly made a series of matches at Gold Rush to crown the first ever Women's Undisputed Champion. Not only that but she put herself in a match tonight against Maria for the Women's World Title!

Kelly steps into the ring, looking confident as she walks around and taunts the crowd.

"Legs Like That" plays as Maria comes out on the stage and blows a kiss to the crowd with the title over her shoulder.

Lillian: and the opponent, she is the Women's World Champion, Maria!

Maria runs down the ramp and slaps hands with the fans at ringside and steps into the ring. Maria does a shake on the ropes and then holds the title high in the air. Maria hands the belt over to the ref who holds it in the air.

Trish: Can you imagine, how long Maria has wanted to get her hands on Kelly Kelly? All the pain and punishment, she's induried at the hands of Kelly.

The bell rings and Maria charges Kelly and spears her to the mat and unloads with rapid right and left hands as Kelly covers up. The fans cheer as Maria unloads but Kelly kicks Maria away. Kelly gets to her feet and Maria closelines Kelly over the top rope and to the floor. Kelly rolls around ringside as Maria celebrates in the ring. Maria exits the ring and as Kelly gets to her feet, Kelly runs around ringside, as Maria gives chase. Kelly slides into the ring and Maria slides in after her but Kelly is ready and stomps on Maria's back. Kelly continues to stomp on Maria and then throws her into the corner, Kelly delivers a series of kicks to the midsection. Kelly grabs Maria by the hair and throws her out of the corner and across the ring. Maria hits the mat face first as Kelly smirks in approval. Kelly runs and delivers a hard kick to the ribs. Maria rolls towards the corner and Kelly puts her boot in the the throat of Maria as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Kelly releases. Kelly picks Maria up in the corner and delivers a kick to the midsection and then delivers a hip toss. Kelly makes a cover but only gets a one count.

Nora: She might be the CO GM, but Kelly Kelly is also a former World Champion, and she knows what she is doing in that ring.

Kelly picks Maria up and delivers a swinging neckbreaker, Kelly makes the cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out. Kelly rolls Maria over and drives her knee into the back, and pulls back on Maria's hair. Maria screams in pain as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. Kelly releases and throws Maria face first into the mat. Kelly gets to her feet and stomps on Maria and then picks Maria up and throws her into the corner. Kelly comes running in and hits a closeline in the corner. Maria drops in the corner and Kelly steps back and does Maria's pony dance.

Trish: Look at Kelly Kelly just taunt Maria.

Kelly comes running in and goes for a bronco buster but Maria rolls out of the way and Kelly gets crotches in between the ropes and ring post. Kelly rolls around the ring in pain as Maria makes it to her feet. Kelly slowly gets up and Maria takes her down with a closeline. Kelly gets back up and Maria hits another closeline. Kelly staggers up and Maria hits a series of forearm shots. Maria throws Kelly into the corner and comes chargining in and drives her shoulder into the midsection of Kelly. Maria follows up with a monkey flip! Kelly gets to her feet, holding her back. Maria runs and takes Kelly down with a spinning head scissors! Kelly crawls back to the corner, and sits in the corner. Maria does a pony dance and then charges and hits a bronco buster!

Trish: Now Maria, is showing Kelly Kelly how it's done.

Maria picks Kelly Kelly up out of the corner and sets her up and hits the bulldog! Maria makes the cover 1..2.. but Kelly kicks out.

Nora: I'll be honest, I'm impressed that Kelly kicked out.

Maria gets to her feet in shock, and begins to climb the top rope. Maria stands on the top rope but Kelly gets to her feet and shoves the ref into the ropes and Maria falls off the ropes and hits the mat hard!

Trish: Come on, that should of been a disqualification.

The ref warns Kelly and puts their finger in her face. Kelly steps back and delivers a low blow to the ref and then delivers a K2 to the offical!

Trish: Can she do that?

Nora: She is the CO GM, I guess she can.

Maria stumbles to her feet and Kelly delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits the K2! Kelly makes the cover but there is no referee.

Trish: If Kelly wouldn't of attacked the offical, we might have a new World Champion!

Kelly rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from the outside and rolls back in the ring.

Trish: What the hell is Kelly doing with that chair!

Kelly waits for Maria to get to her feet as she wields the chair. Stephanie Mcmahon comes running down the rampway and slides into the ring and grabs the chair away from Kelly! Kelly turns around and stares at Stephanie.

Kelly: What the hell do you think your doing!

Kelly leans back and slaps Stephanie across the face.

Trish: Oh my god! Kelly Kelly just slapped Stephanie Mcmahon!

Stephanie looks down and then leans back and cracks Kelly Kelly over the head with the steel chair! Stephanie throws the chair down as Maria staggers to her feet. Stephanie points at Kelly to Maria, who makes the cover. Stephanie counts 1..2..3!

Nora: Stephanie just laid out Kelly Kelly, and then counted the three! Can she do that?

Trish: Well she just did!

Lillian: Here is your winner and Still Women's World Champion Maria!

Stephanie gives a double middle finger to Kelly Kelly and then rolls out of the ring as Maria celebrates in the ring with the World Title. Maria goes around the ring holding the title high in the air as the fans cheer. Maria exits the ring and heads back up the rampway. Stephanie stops and pauses at the top of the rampay as Maria makes her way to the top of the stage. Kelly Kelly comes to in the ring and stares at Maria and Stephanie and begins screaming. Stephanie raises Maria's arm in the air as Maria holds the World Title.

Trish: The rivalry between our two general managers, has just exploded in front of us!

Kelly continues to yell in the ring as Stephanie applauds Maria.

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Backstage*

Stephanie is walking backstage as Lauren comes running up to her

Lauren: Stephanie, Stephanie, a word? Why did you just hit Kelly Kelly with a chair?

Before Stephanie gets a word out Kelly comes charging in and tackles Stephanie but Stephanie fights back with right hands. Several angents, officals, and other wrestlers break the two up.

Kelly: That's it! I've had it! This company isn't big enough for the both of us! At Gold Rush, it's me and you one-on-one for total control!

Stephanie: You're on! Bring it!

Stephanie and Kelly continue to try and go at it as they are held back.

Trish: Stephanie and Kelly Kelly for total control at Gold Rush!

*Cut To Ringside*

"Edge Of Seventeen" plays as The Canadian Ninjas make their way out on to the stage, holding their bodies in pain.

Lillian: Making their way to the ring, they are the Shimmer Tag Team Champions, Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews, The Canadian Ninjas!

Trish: Perez and Nicole, set a trap for The Ohio Girls and The Pink Ladies earlier, but their plan backfired when they themselves were laid out by Rain and Jetta!

Perez and Nicole walk down the ramp but from behind Ashley Lane and Madison Eagles atttack

Nora: Lane and Madison want a piece of The Ninjas so bad they are not waiting for this match to start!

Lane pounds on Perez as Madison kicks at Nicole Matthews. Lane sends Perez shoulder first into the steel ring stairs. Madison picks Nicole up in the air and drops her chest first over the ringside barricade. Madison then grabs Nicole by the throat and delivers a chokeslam on the arena floor! Lane rolls Perez into the ring, Perez stumbles to her feet and Lane grabs her and hits a reverse STO! Madison enters the ring and picks Perez up and irish whips her towards Lane who delivers a bicycle kick to the chest! Madison picks Perez up one more time and delivers hellbound! Madison makes the cover of Perez, 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here are your winners, the team of Madison Eagles and Ashley Lane!

Lane kicks Perez out of the ring as Madison celebrates as "I don't think so" plays over the PA system.

Nora: Lane and Madison first jumped and then just destroyed The Canadian Ninjas!

Trish: After everything Perez and Matthews have put those two through, the Ninjas got just what they deserve here tonight!

Madison and Lane stare at each other and Lane extends her hand to Madison who shakes her hand and then rolls out of the ring. Madison heads up the rampway as Ashley Lane celebrates in the ring.

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Backstage*

Lauren is shown with Velvet Sky and Melina

Lauren: Ladies tonight, you team up to take on the team of Mickie James and Daizee haze. What are your thoughts about this match?

Sky: Finally, I'm where I belong in the main event! I've said for months now, that I am a main eventer, and tonight once I pin Mickie James or Daizee Haze, no one will ever doubt that this is where I belong.

Melina: Tonight isn't about you, or your need to be in the main event. Tonight is about ME and my quest to become the first ever Undisputed Champion! At Gold Rush, I will defeat Mickie James, just like everyother time we went up against each other, I ill be victorious. Then I will go on to win the fatal four way elimination match, and become the Undisputed Champion. Because I am the A list diva!

Melina walks off as Sky follows and Laurne stares on.

*Cut To Ringside*

"What A Feeling" plays over the PA system as Serena Deeb makes her way out on the stage to a huge pop.

Lillian: The following match up is a semi final match in the International Title Tournament, making her way to the ring Serena Deeb!

Trish: Serena has pulled off two big victories already, defeating Awesome Kong and then her rival Rain in the second round.

Serena enters the ring with a huge smile on her face as she walks around the ring with the fans cheering her on.

"Walk Idiot Walk" plays as Christy Hemme comes hopping out on to the stage to a huge pop from the crowd

Lillian: and the opponent, Christy Hemme!

Trish: Most people would probaly not have predicted Christy to get this far, she picked up a win over Ashley in the first round and then against her former partner Jillian.

Christy enters the ring with a smile and waves to the crowd as they cheer her on.

Nora: These fans are split right down the middle for both Christy and Serena, both are admired and loved by these fans.

Christy and Serena shake hands and circle around the ring as the bell rings.

Serena and Christy lock up and Serena takes Christy down with a hip toss, Christy gets back to her feet but Serena takes her down with a closeline. Christy gets back up and Serena delivers a series of right hands that backs her into the corner. Serena delivers a series of kicks to the midsection and then goes for a right hand but Christy ducks it and then delivers a series of chops across the chest. Christy goes to irish whip Serena but its countered and Christy gets sent hard into the corner. Serena comes charging in but Christy moves out of the way and Serena tastes the turnbuckle pad. Christy rolls Serena up in a school girl 1..2.. but Serena kicks out. Both ladies get to their feet and Serena goes for a closeline but Christy takes her down with an armdrag and then applies an armbar submission.

Serena gets to her feet and escapes the armbar, with an armdrag of her own. Christy charges Serena but she gets caught with a big spinebuster! Serena makes a cover 1..2.. but Christy kicks out. Serena picks Christy Hemme up and then delivers a shoulder breaker! Serena makes another cover 1..2.. but Christy kicks out again. Serena picks Christy up and hooks her up for a suplex but Christy blocks it, Serena goes for it again ,but again Christy blocks it. Christy delivers a punch to the ribs and then hits Serena with a snap suplex of her own. Christy makes the cover 1..2.. but Serena kicks out. Christy picks Serena up and throws her into the corner and comes chargining in and drives her shoulder into the midsection and then monkey flips Serena out of the corner. Serena stumbles to her feet and Christy delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits a ddt. Christy makes the cover 1..2.. but Serena kicks out again.

Trish: These two women are leaving it all out there, for a chance to compete for the International Title!

Christy picks Serena up and irish whips her into the corner but Serena jumps up on to the 2nd rope and comes back with a cross body and takes out Christy Hemme! Christy stumbles back to her feet and Serena closelines her down to the mat. Serena climbs the 2nd rope as Christy gets to her feet, Serena dives off with a flying closeline! Serena makes the cover 1..2.. but Christy kicks out. Serena picks Christy up and puts her over her shoulder and delivers a running powerslam! Serena makes another cover 1..2.. but Christy kicks out again. Serena walks back towards the corner and is pearched, waiting for Christy to get up.

Nora: It looks like Serena is setting Christy up for the spear!

Christy stumbles to her feet and Serena charges with the spear but out of despersation Christy takes Serena down with a drop toe hold, and Serena crashes face first into the bottom turnbuckle! Serena stumbles to her feet, holding her face. Christy grabs her from behind and delivers a reverse ddt. Christy lets out a scream as the fans cheer and she climbs the middle rope.

Trish: Now it looks Christy is moments away from the FFG.

Christy comes off the top rope but Serena moves out of the way! Christy rolls around the ring, holding the back of her leg. Christy limps to her feet as Serena gets up and charges Christy and hits her with a spear!

Trish: Serena hits the spear that should be it!

Christy lands near the ropes and rolls out of the ring.

Nora: Smart move by Christy, getting out of the ring, before Serena can make the cover.

Serena exits the ring and grabs Christy on the outside and rolls her back into the ring. Serena slides in and makes the cover 1..2.. but Christy puts her foot on the bottom rope. Serena picks Christy up and puts her in the corner. Serena delivers a series of kicks to the midsection and then props Christy up on the top rope Christy fires back with a right hand though and grabs Serena by the hair and delivers a tornado ddt! Christy makes the cover 1..2.. but Serena kicks out. Christy climbs the top rope and waits for Serena to get up and goes for a high cross body but Serena moves out of the way! Christy hits the mat hard and rolls around, holding her midsection. Serena gets set in the corner again as Christy stumbles to her feet, Serena charges with a spear but Christy leap frogs over Serena and Serena hits the turnbuckle pad! Christy grabs Serena and hits a reverse twist of fate! Christy climbs the middle rope again and comes off with the FFG! Christy connects and hooks the leg 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, Christy Hemme!

Trish: What a match! Now Christy Hemme is going on to meet Katie Lea for the International Title!

"Walk Idiot Walk" plays over the PA system as Christy walks around the ring celebrating as the fans cheer her on. Christy climbs the ropes and points to the crowd. Serena gets to her feet and extends her hand to Christy who shakes her hand. Serena raises Christy's arm in the air and exits the ring. Christy continues to celebrate in the ring.

*Cut To Backstage*

Mickie James and Daizee Haze are walking backstage together.

Trish: Mickie and Daizee will take on the team of Melina and Velvet Sky, next!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Angel On My Shoulder" plays over the PA system as Velvet Sky makes her way down the ramp and flaunts herself.

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, Velvet Sky!

Sky walks up the steel ring stairs and bends over and steps into the ring, and shakes her ass. Sky climbs the ropes and flaunts her body.

"Paparazzi" plays over the PA system as Melina makes her way out on the stage.

LIllian: and her partner, Melina!

Melina walks her way down the red carpet as the paparazi take photos, Melina climbs up onto the ring apron and performs a split and then enters the ring.

"Obsession" plays as Mickie James makes her way out on to the stage to a huge ovation.

Lillian: and the opponents making her way to the ring, Mickie James!

Mickie comes running down the rampway and slides into the ring with a smile on her face. Mickie climbs the middle rope and points to the crowd and jumps down and stares down her opponents.

"Senshi" plays over the PA as Daizee Haze makes her way out on to the stage with the Shimmer Title around her waist.

Lillian: and introducing her partner, she is the Shimmer Champion Daizee Haze!

Daizee enters the ring and gives the peace sign as she holds the Shimmer Title high in the air.

The four ladies discuss strategy but suddenly "The Game" plays as Lacey makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat.

Trish: What is Lacey doing out here? She has no buissness being here?

Nora: Well Lacey will challenge Daizee Haze for the Shimmer Title at Gold Rush.

Trish: But, if Daizee or Lacey can not lay a hand on each other until then, Lacey should not be out here.

Lacey walks down to ringside and grabs a chair and takes a seat as Daizee Haze keeps her eyes glued on Lacey. Velvet Sky spins Daizee Haze around and taunts her as the bell rings.

Sky pokes Daizee Haze in the chest, Daizee leans back and smashes Sky with a forearm shot. Daizee Haze follows up with a kick and then another forearm shot. Daizee throws Sky into the ropes, Sky bounces back and Daizee catches her with a back body drop. Sky stumbles to her feet and Daizee hits her with a dropkick. Sky rolls towards her corner and slowly gets to her feet and yells at Daizee to get back. Sky leans over and tags in Melina. Melina steps into the ring and points at Mickie James. Mickie jumps up and down on the apron and asks for the tag. Daizee points to Mickie as the fans erupt.

Trish: These fans want to see Mickie and Melina go at it.

Daizee Haze walks over and tags in Mickie James. Mickie enters the ring and quickly Melina and Mickie charge each other and unload with right hands as the fans go crazy. Mickie gets the upper hand and unloads with quick right hands and then delivers a lou thesz press and continues to unload with right hands. Mickie runs off the ropes and delivers a low drop kick to the face. Mickie climbs on top of Melina and unloads with right hands, Melina pushes Mickie off and gets to her feet. Mickie grabs Melina and goes for an irish whip but Melina counters and throws Mickie into the corner. Melina charges it at Mickie but Mickie catches Melina and delivers a headscissors out of the corner. Melina stumbles to her feet as Mickie runs off the ropes but Sky grabs Mickie by the back of her hair. Mickie turns around and swings at Sky who jumps off the ring apron. Mickie turns around and Melina charges and grabs Mickie by the hair and drives her face first into the mat.

Trish: The distraction by Sky, allows Melina to take advantage for her team.

Melina stomps on Mickie and drapes her throat first over the middle rope and locks her in a camel clutch while she's trapped in the ropes as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Melina releases the hold. Melina runs off the ropes and then dives into the back of Mickie James. Melina throws Mickie down by the back of her hair and makes the cover 1..2.. but Mickie kicks out. Melina stomps on Mickie and then throws her into the corner. Melina follows up with a series of kicks to the midsection and then drives her shoulder into the midsection of Mickie James. Melina makes the tag to Velvet Sky. Sky enters the ring as Melina holds James for Sky who delivers a kick to the midsection. Sky delivers a swinging neckbreaker to Mickie as Melina exits the ring. Sky makes the cover 1..2.. but Mickie kicks out. Sky grabs Mickie by the hair and rams her face into the mat. Sky picks Mickie up and locks her in an abdominal strech. Mickie screams in pain as Sky pulls back, the ref checks on Mickie, as Sky grabs the top rope for leverage. Mickie screams as the ref looks up but doesn't catch Sky. The ref checks on Mickie again, and yet again Sky grabs the top rope. Mickie screams in pain as Sky pulls back. The ref looks up but this time catches Velvet Sky using the ropes.

Trish: Sky just got caught and is going to have to break the hold.

The ref warns Sky to break the abdominal stech but Sky refuses. The ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but suddenly Mickie hip tosses her way out of the hold as Sky argues with the ref. Sky staggers to her feet and goes for a closeline but Mickie ducks it and then reaches back and delivers a neckbreaker! Mickie crawls towards her corner and tags in Daizee Haze! Daizee climbs to the top rope and comes off with a missile dropkick that connects in the chest of Velvet Sky. Daizee makes the cover 1..2.. but Sky kicks out. Sky staggers to her feet and Daizee delivers a kick to the midsection but Sky fights back and rakes the eyes of Daizee Haze. Sky lifts Daizee up in a scoop slam but Daizee floats over her shoulder and turns Sky around and delivers a kick to the midsection and delivers a daizee cutter. Daizee makes the pinfall 1..2.. but Melina breaks it up.

Melina stomps on Daizee Haze and then picks her up and delivers a jawbreaker and then delivers a reverse ddt! Melina stomps on Daizee Haze and then turns around but suddenly Mickie James comes diving off the top rope with a lou thesz press! Melina staggers to her feet and Mickie closelines Melina over the top rope and to the floor. Mickie waits for Melina to get up and then launches herself over the top rope and takes out Melina! The ref checks on Mickie and Melina on the outside. Lacey slowly gets up to her feet and pulls a steel chain out of her pants.

Nora: What is Lacey doing?

Lacey takes the chain and throws it into Velvet Sky. Sky wraps the chain around her fist as Daizee Haze gets to her feet. Sky swings with the loaded right hand but Daizee Haze blocks it and then delivers a heart punch and hits Sky with the mindtrip! Daizee makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here are your winners Mickie James and Daizee Haze!

Daizee gets to her feet and smiles and stares at Lacey who glares back at Daizee Haze in the ring. Mickie slides in and raises Daizee's arm in the air in victory. Mickie and Daizee walk around the ring celebrating as Lacey walks back up the ramp glaring. Mickie then stares at Melina at ringside and taunts her as Melina yells back.

Trish: In 2 weeks at Gold Rush, Mickie meets Melina, and Daizee Haze defends the Shimmer Title against Lacey, could one of these 4 women become the first ever undisputed champion?

Mickie and Daizee continue to celebrate together in the ring

*Cut To Backstage*

Maria is shown carrying her luggage through through the parking lot with the World Title over her shoulder. When Kelly Kelly stands right in front of her.

Maria: What do you want Kelly?

Kelly: That World Title should be mine! At Gold Rush, nethier Stephanie Mcmahon or Mickie James can save you. Also no one can save you from this...

Suddenly Maria is blasted from behind by Natalya! Natalya grabs Maria and throws her into a car door. Natalya grabs Maria by the legs and locks in a sharpshooter! Natalya wrenches back as Maria taps out in the parking lot. Kelly gets down in the face of Maria has she screams in pain.

Kelly: You see Maria, your a disgrace as a champion and a disgrace to this company. That's why at Gold Rush, you'll going to defend the World Title against a woman this comapny can be proud to call champion. A third generational diva...Natalya!

Natalya releases the hold as Maria holds her back in agony. Natalya and Kelly walk away laughing as Maria lays their in pain as the show comes to an end.

Quick Results

Mickie James and Daizee Haze defeated Melina and Velvet Sky when Daizee pinned Sky

International Title Tournament: Semi Finals
Christy Hemme defeated Serena Deeb by pifnall

Madison Eagles and Ashley Lane defeated The Canadian Ninjas when Madison pinned Portia Perez

Women's World Title
Champion Maria defeated Kelly Kelly by pinfall to retain the title

Hardcore Tag Match
Cheerleader Melissa and Traci Brooks defeated Mschif and Shelly Martinez when Melissa pinned Martinez

International Title Tournament: Semi Finals
Katie Lea defeated Eve Torres by pinfall

Beth Phoenix defeated Layla

Rain and Jetta defeated Jessie Mckay and Nevaeh when Rain pinned Jessie

Amber O'Neal and Sable defeated The Bella Twins and Amber pinned Brie Bella

I <3 ME Some M.E.
greenchad1 is offline   Reply With Quote