Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Future Has Arrived - A Dolph Ziggler Diary -

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #28 (permalink)
C3K
---

C3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Future Has Arrived - A Dolph Ziggler Diary -

That was different update to say the least. Didn't see a make a wish update coming.

The interaction with the kid was pretty good, it was quite humorous when the fans started shouting stuff at Cena and Ziggler. The only problem I see is, Ziggler grabbing one of the crowd. Seemed very unprofessional.

I'm not that sure on how to review a show like this, so I just put my brief thoughts on it. All in all it was a nice update showing a different side. Good luck and keep it up.