Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #2608 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

EDIT- Damn, didn't know I was the last to post.

The Hurt Locker- a film about an elite American bomb squad in Iraq, and their day to day activity whilst knowing of major threats and bombs that exist. Starring Jeremy Renner (28 Weeks Later), Anthony Mackie (Notorious), and Brian Geraghty (I Know Who Killed Me). Here is a very well made war film that deserves its praise. Its got so many tense moments where the lack of a musical score keeps you on the edge when you don't know what will happen next. One of the best films I have seen this year so far.

9/10