Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Survivor Mafia II Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #526 (permalink)
DH
lyfe

DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH
Default Re: Survivor Mafia II Game Thread

Day 5

TheHitmanHart: Alcoholic is Mafia.

Alcoholic: Actually I'm Chewbacca.

And so he was lynched.

Spoiler for Alcoholic's role:
Congratulations, you are Jerry Manthey, Hitwoman, Old-School Mafia Aligned. You win when all threats to the Old-School Mafia have been killed.

Hitwoman came from Hitman, just incase you didn't pick up on that. As for Jerry .. well, she's a sadistic bitch, that's for sure. You are the person who performs the kills for your Mafia every Night, meaning that if you're tracked, it will show you targetting the person who your Mafia killed.

There is a good part to this. As long as you are alive and performing kills, anybody your Mafia chooses to kill will not be affected by any kind of Immunity .. your kills go through no matter what! (unless the Godfather is Roleblocked, of course).

If you die, the Godfather will be forced to make the kills himself, and the same circumstances where your kills always go through will not still apply.

Your Mafia consists of these people:
~CBR
~Wesson
~Invincible
~Alcoholic
~*****

Safe Claim: Alexis Jones from Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites

HOORAY~!

It is now Night 5. Send in your roles ASAP. I need a replacement for Magsimus btw so if someone wants to do that, let me know