Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA: A Change Cometh

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2009, 08:07 AM   #39 (permalink)
ExtremeLeeClassic
Forum Lurker

ExtremeLeeClassic 101 - 250ExtremeLeeClassic 101 - 250ExtremeLeeClassic 101 - 250
Default Voltage Results

“Be Careful What You Wish For”
TNA VOLTAGE RESULTS
Live from The Voltage Zone in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Tuesday, 13th July 2009

--
LAST WEEK…
The show opens with a recap of what went down last week, focusing on the contract signing that took place for the Joe/AJ match at Victory Road. The video begins with Jeff announcing the contract signing, before it moves on to the actual event that took place. It shows AJ’s words of war and Joe’s refusal to make it down to the ring, until Jeff threatened Joe with suspension unless he got into the ring and signed the contract. The video then shows Joe entering the ring and finally signing the contract, until things broke down with a staredown between Joe and AJ before Styles leapt over the desk and brought the fight to the large Samoan! However, things then broke down even more when AJ avoided a big boot which struck the face of Jeff, and then AJ became victim of a title belt shot to the face, before Joe slammed him through a table with a Muscle Buster! The final shot of the video shows scenes of carnage as AJ’s twisted body lies on a broken table with Jeff lying on the floor as Joe smirks at the massacre he has created.
--

--TNA VOLTAGE OPENING VIDEO TO THE THEME OF ‘HIGH VOLTAGE’ BY LINKIN PARK--

--HEAD TO RINGSIDE--

Before the commentators can make any opening comments, the familiar music of one man erupts around the arena. But this isn’t any man, oh no- it’s the TNA Legends Champion himself, AJ Styles, obviously coming out to say a lot of words about what went down last week. The crowd cheer for Styles but Styles seems too focused to care, a lot of thoughts circling his head. AJ also looks quite scraggy in appearance, with small tufts of hair clear on his jaw and bloodshot, baggy eyes. In his hand is a microphone, but for some reason, AJ also picks up a chair and slides it in the ring before standing dead centre of the canvas and awaiting his music to die down, before speaking.

“TNA Legends Champion” AJ Styles: You know, I’m gonna skip right to the point here, because after what happened last week, my mind has been seriously switched off. Yes, I admit, I threw the first punch, but did I deserve what I was given last week? I don’t think so. Because you see, Samoa Joe, I have reason to want to kick the hell out of you, I have reason to want to rip your head off. The only reasons you have are because I hold a title you so desperately want, and oh because I was apparently ‘selfish’ to knock you off a ladder at Slammiversary and prevent you from getting the gold.

The crowd boo this statement, knowing that it’s true.

“TNA Legends Champion” AJ Styles: But my reasons to want to beat YOU up, Joe, they range. ‘Cos you know what? You’ve deceived me. You’ve humiliated me. You’ve left me choking up my own blood. You’ve left me battered and bruised. And as you can see by my appearance, you’ve left me unable to sleep. If you wanted to get inside my mind, Joe, then you’ve done just that. You did it on the first episode of Voltage when you viciously assaulted me, and you did it last week when you left me battered and bruised.

AJ then paces up and down a little before coming to a standstill yet again, centre ring.

“TNA Legends Champion” AJ Styles: But if you think for one moment that that’s going to stop me from wanting to beat your ass at Victory Road, Joe, then you’ve got another thing coming. I may be completely freaked out by this, but when I step into that ring, I don’t lose my skill and craftsmanship. I yearn to compete, Joe, I yearn to defeat people that need defeating. People like you. And at Victory Road, that’s what I’m gonna do.

AJ then paces a little more, before this time staring the camera dead in the eye.

“TNA Legends Champion” AJ Styles: But, if my calculations are correct, Victory Road is five days away, and that’s what…120 hours to wait? 120 long hours until I get my hands on you. But you know what, Joe? My desire to beat you is increasing forever more. As the days and the hours tick by, my quest for revenge has grown and grown. So, with that being said, I’m not gonna wait any longer.

AJ then picks the chair up off the floor and opens it, leaving it sitting up right mid ring.

“TNA Legends Champion” AJ Styles: Why wait five days, Joe, why wait? You obviously wanna kick my ass, so come out and do it, huh? Come out and do it right now? And you know what, Joe? YOU KNOW WHAT!? I ain’t leaving until you come and show your face! So come on, OUT, NOW!

AJ then sits on the chair, one of his legs draped over the other to show the intensity he has. After a few moments with nothing happened, AJ then lifts the mic back up to his mouth.

“TNA Legends Champion” AJ Styles: Come on, Joe, the clock is ticking! Dig down in your DARK, COLD HEART and be the better man! Where’s the old Joe, huh? One who could FACE a challenge? No, cos now he’s a changed man, he’s a changed, calculating BASTARD!

AJ then stares solemnly at the entrance stage, sweat coming from his head, showing the passion he has.

“TNA Legends Champion” AJ Styles: So you know what? You don’t wanna come out for me…I’ll go FIND you instead…

But as AJ goes to exit the ring, suddenly, music erupts over the PA system. This alerts AJ, and he instantly looks towards the entrance stage, but the man who comes out is not who AJ asked for. Instead, it is Jeff Jarrett, the Voltage owner. The crowd half-cheer, happy to see Jeff yes but unhappy as it is not Samoa Joe. Jeff has with him a microphone which is used to good effect after he clears his throat.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: AJ…you know, I hate to be the bearer of bad news and all…but Samoa Joe will not be coming out here.

The crowd boo this announcement as AJ tears the microphone to his mouth.

“TNA Legends Champion” AJ Styles: Why, Jeff, why? In fact, like it surprises me…

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: It doesn’t surprise me, either, AJ, and in fact, Joe isn’t even in the building right now. I hate to sound biased, but that’s the COWARD Samoa Joe is. You know, he has a lot to answer to, after booting me in the face. Accident or not, he can’t even find the decency to show up on time and answer to his actions.

The crowd respond with boos, all aimed at Joe’s disrespectful attitude.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: But you know what, AJ. You raise a very valid point. Indeed, why wait until Sunday night to get your hands on Samoa Joe, after what he did last week? I’d be thinking the same as you, I’d be wanting to get my own back so to speak. So tonight, I’m gonna give you a chance at doing just that.

The crowd and AJ now begin to settle down, as Jeff looks set to drop the bombshell.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: Because on this show, another feud is going down that is raising eyebrows, that between Matt Morgan and Mark Jindrak, and like your feud with Joe, things are beginning to get out of hand. So tonight, I’m gonna combine them together, as in the main event tonight…it’s gonna be you, AJ Styles, teaming up with Mark Jindrak to take on Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan! How do you feel about that?

The crowd’s cheers erupt, as AJ then awaits them to die down before lifting the mic to his mouth.

“TNA Legends Champion” AJ Styles: How do I feel? That suits me, Jeff, that suits me perfectly…and Samoa Joe, if you’re watching this…tonight, I’m out…for YOU!

AJ then drops the mic to the floor and looks at the cheering fans before the cameras slowly filter away.

--TNA VICTORY ROAD 2009 HYPE VIDEO--

--COMMERCIAL BREAK--

--HEAD TO RINGSIDE--

We head to the broadcast desk where commentators Joey Styles and Don West are patiently standing by.

“Play-by-Play Commentator” Joey Styles: Welcome back to tonight’s Voltage, and my oh my, if you’ve only just joined us you’ve missed out on a huge bombshell dropped by Jeff Jarrett- tonight, AJ Styles will team up with Mark Jindrak to take on the team of Matt Morgan and Samoa Joe in what looks set to be one amazing main event match up to get us ready for Victory Road.

“Colour Commentator” Don West: That’s correct, Joey, and the thing is, there is so much bad blood between these competitors that you’re going to be able to cut the tension in that match with a knife, no doubt about it. And although this match is huge, that isn’t all we have set for you tonight.

“Play-by-Play Commentator” Joey Styles: No, in fact we’ve got a heap loads more tonight, including a huge four corners match, as it’s Brother D- Von versus James Storm versus Hernandez versus Doug Williams. This match looks set to prepare the said competitors for the fatal four tag match at Victory Road, and the winner will surely walk out with their head held high.

“Colour Commentator” Don West: Yeah, and we also look set for ‘The Alpha-Female’ herself, Klondyke, to take on Sojo Bolt and ODB in a two-on-one handicap match. We’ve seen the domination of Klondyke the past few weeks which also led to her pinning the number one contender for the Knockouts title, Christy Hemme, last week. However, Bolt and ODB have a huge score to settle with the large female, and they look to settle that in the ring tonight.

“Play-by-Play Commentator” Joey Styles: And speaking of the lovely Knockouts, that isn’t all- we’re also going to see Christy Hemme face off against Velvet Sky tonight! With Hemme facing Angelina Love at Victory Road for the Knockouts title, this will certainly give her good preparation for her title match up.

“Colour Commentator” Don West: And just when you thought there couldn’t be anymore…there is! We’re also going to see Eric Young take on Kenny Omega in a grudge match, and furthermore, you’re going to see what went down when I had an opportunity to sit down with Samoa Joe earlier this week and discuss his recent shocking actions.

“Play-by-Play Commentator” Joey Styles: All this and so much more tonight, but I understand that right now, backstage interviewer So Cal Val is standing by backstage with Mark Jindrak. Take it away, Val…

--HEAD TO BACKSTAGE--

The camera cuts to the backstage interview set, where as promised stands Val with a microphone in her hand and a concerned looking Mark Jindrak next to her.

“Backstage Interviewer” So Cal Val: Thanks Joey…I am standing by with ‘The Reflection of Perfection’ himself, Mark Jindrak, and Mark, I’ve gotta ask...a few moments ago we saw Jeff Jarrett announce that in tonight’s main event, it will be you and AJ Styles taking on Matt Morgan and Samoa Joe in a tag team contest. Therefore, how does it feel knowing that only a few weeks ago, you debuted here, but now, you’re headlining the card?

“The Reflection of Perfection” Mark Jindrak: Val, it feels great, you know, it really does, and I appreciate that I’m diving into competition with both feet. It also feels good to have AJ Styles as a partner- he’s a man I sincerely respect and a man I’ve looked up on during my road to TNA. But tonight, my quest is to avenge the ‘accomplishment’ that Matt Morgan achieved last week. You heard AJ out there say that he wants revenge tonight, and I’m exactly the same. Because last week, I was left the same as AJ, struggling to breathe from an underhand attack. I know that Samoa Joe is my opponent also tonight, but as far as I’m concerned, AJ has him scouted, and my only other option is to scout Matt Morgan and make him pay for what he did last week.

“Backstage Interviewer” So Cal Val: But Mark, as we saw last week, that might be easier said then done as we all witnessed for ourselves how clever Matt Morgan can be- making out like he was afraid, only to jump you from behind before the match and then leaving you downed post-match…

“The Reflection of Perfection” Mark Jindrak: Yeah, but that’s exactly what Matt Morgan does. He’s a coward. You know, if I had to compare him to any one on the roster, it’d be Samoa Joe- tonight, they make the perfect team because they yearn to humiliate others and can’t stand it when they see competition. They instantly want to shoot them down, but they do it via behind the back assaults, rather than actual in ring wrestling. But tonight, Joe and especially you, Matt Morgan, I’m gonna make one thing clear.

The camera then zooms closer to Jindrak’s face to show off the intensity he has.

“The Reflection of Perfection” Mark Jindrak: Tonight, when I team up with AJ and I stand in the corner of a true icon of the six sided ring, that’s it, a TRUE role model, we will make you feel one, no make it two things. One- pain. We want you two to suffer the same amount of pain that we have had to suffer. And number two? How it feels to be outwrestled. Because, I love to break it to you, that’s EXACTLY what AJ and I are gonna do. You can try and cheat, you can try to get the upper hand, but there’s the thing- you can TRY. But at the end of the night, trust me, you WILL NOT succeed!

Jindrak then smirks slightly before walking away.

--HEAD TO RINGSIDE--

Four Corner Match
James Storm w/ Robert Roode & Jackie Moore vs. Hernandez w/ Homicide vs. Doug Williams w/ Brutus Magnus & Rob Terry vs. Brother D-Von w/ Brother Ray Dudley

Prologue: In a taste of things to come, one competitor from each of the four teams that will fight for the TNA World Tag Team Titles at Victory Road has been chosen to be a part of this four corner match. Although a win tonight won’t secure anyone any tag team titles, what it will do however will give the winner a head start going in to Sunday.

Recap: With the match being four cornered, Storm and Hernandez started the match off, as Williams and D-Von went to their respective corners. Hernandez looked dominative against the smaller Storm, pushing him out of collar-elbow tie ups and then actually elevating him in the air off an armbar! Storm made the tag in on Doug Williams who then went to man up against Super Mex, clubbing him in the chest with some hard forearms that would make a normal man fall, but Hernandez isn’t a normal man, and when Williams rebounded off the ropes, the big Mexican dropped him with a boot to the face! Hernandez then grabbed Doug off the floor in a facelock, before moving towards the ropes, only for D-Von to sneak in a legal tag and then kick Doug in the side as he entered the ring before glaring at Hernandez. D-Von then worked over Doug Williams, clotheslining him in the corner and then flying off the second rope with a diving shoulder block, which off a cover only got the two! Storm then illegally tried to enter the ring, but D-Von knocked him down with a lariat, before placing his head between his legs…but his attempts were thwarted when Williams got back to his feet and clubbed D-Von in the back, before bouncing off the ropes and executing a high knee strike to the face which sent the Dudley boy rolling to the outside! Doug then grabbed the attention of the referee as on the outside, Jackie Moore, James Storm, Rob Terry and Brutus Magnus got their kicks in on the fallen superstar, before they were scared away by Homicide and Brother Ray. However, the damage had been done and after rolling the Brother back into the ring and hitting a European uppercut, Doug looked on form.

--COMMERCIAL BREAK--

We returned to the ring where Doug had tagged in James Storm. ‘The Cowboy’ immediately went on the offence, elbow dropping D-Von some three times before stomping away on him as he tried to stand. To add insult to injury, Storm then executed an elevated DDT on D-Von which got a two count before he locked one half of the previous tag champions in a rear chinlock! D-Von slowly but surely began to stand and even battled back with back elbows, and then he forced Storm towards the ropes where Williams tagged himself in. Storm didn’t realise this however until the last moment where Williams walked up and clapped his hand, but Storm didn’t look impressed with a shove to the British Invasion member! Doug responded with his own shove, which was followed by another shove by Storm…which pushed Williams into a school boy by D-Von! One…two…but Storm broke things up with a stomp to the back, only for Hernandez to make an entrance and throw Storm cleanly over the top rope! The referee ordered Hernandez back to his corner which is what he did, but Doug found an opening to hit a kneel out lariat on D-Von before hitting him with some headlock held punches whilst grounded. Doug wasn’t finished there however as he then hooked in a butterfly lock, but soon D-Von began to stand and then released an arm to hit his opponent with rapid fist shots to the sternum! Doug released the hold and then was met with a back elbow, but then when he charged forwards again, D-Von planted him with a scoop powerslam! The move took its toll on D-Von who went to rest near the ropes, but Hernandez took this opportunity to tag himself in! The huge Mexican made an impact, clotheslining Doug to the floor not once, but twice, and then scoop slamming him to the mat! Storm tried to interfere, but his shot was blocked and he was wrapped up in a HUGE Cracker Jack, which resulted in Storm somersaulting on top of the fallen Williams! Storm looked bruised as a result, but Homicide picked him back up and this time went for some form of pumphandle powerslam…however, Storm had other ideas as he escaped out and BAM, levelled Hernandez with a nice double knee backbreaker! Cover…one…two…no, D-Von broke up the cover! Storm and D-Von then went at it, until Storm went for an enziguiri but D-Von ducked and the foot unintentionally struck Doug Williams in the face! Storm then got to his feet and saw Hernandez charging, and this time ducked sending a hard shoulder tackle right into D-Von! Hernandez then turned around…BOOM! Last Call! Hernandez fell to his knees and crawled towards the ropes as all competitors looked severely exhausted, until Storm stood to his feet and called for Hernandez to stand too! Hernandez finally did, but when Storm ran forwards, Hernandez managed to elevate his opponent up and then drop him groin first on the top rope! Storm sat their uncomfortably as Hernandez dealt with Doug Williams, only for D-Von to scale to the top and execute a nice diving clothesline which sent Storm rolling off the ropes and to the outside! But as he walked back, he walked right into Hernandez…and there the Mexican and the Dudleyville resident began throwing punches, before D-Von managed to sneak in a quickfire running DDT! Cover…one…two…but out of nowhere, Doug Williams came off the top rope with a move he calls the Bomb Scare Knee Drop right onto D-Von’s head! Williams thought he had it right there, but Hernandez had other ideas as the big man managed to get to his feet and scooped a cocky Williams up…before throwing Williams into a sitout powerbomb! One…two…three, Hernandez got the victory!
Winner: Hernandez @ 9:54

Aftermath: Hernandez celebrates his feat mid ring, as a downed Doug Williams can only look at the ceiling as he lies on his back. Homicide slides into the ring and gives SuperMex a friendly hug, which Hernandez graciously accepts before Homicide lifts the arm of Hernandez upright in the air. A shot shows the fallen body of D-Von on the outside, before the camera flickers to Beer Money who stand near the entrance ramp and look concerned at the sight of LAX’s celebration. Homicide and Hernandez then take a pivotal last look at Storm, Roode and Jackie before the cameras head away.

--TNA WEBOGRAPHY FEATURING VELVET SKY--

--HEAD TO WOMEN’S LOCKER ROOM--

The cameras head inside the room where The Beautiful People- Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky and Angelina Love- are looking into the mirrors, applying make-up as they discuss matters.

“The Beautiful Person” Madison Rayne: Seriously, Velvet…you got her beat tonight…

“The Beautiful Person” Velvet Sky: I know, right? I mean, she thinks she can just waltz back into this company and think she’s on top of the Knockouts division? I don’t think so, and I’ll show her that tonight…

“TNA Knockouts Champion” Angelina Love: Yeah, and when you’re finished with that redheaded bimbo, I’m gonna take pride in defeating her at Victory Road and wiping that smile off her ‘pretty’ little face. In fact, just like all the other losers I’ve had to face in the past few months…

Suddenly, the door of the locker room flies open, but The Beautiful People continue chatting, until a voice overcomes them.

“The Alpha-Female” Klondyke: Angelina…

“TNA Knockouts Champion” Angelina Love: What the he…WOAH!

But just as Angelina is going to reply with a usual snide remark, she turns around and sees standing there the six foot, 200 pound powerhouse that is Klondyke. Angelina stumbles back a little as she takes in the size of the newest TNA Knockout, before looking at her, as Madison and Velvet stay back a little.

“The Alpha-Female” Klondyke: Yeah, that’s the usual reaction I get. But anyway, I’ve come here to talk about last week. Because you know, if I remember rightly, it was I that managed to pin Christy Hemme’s shoulders to the mat, one, two, three in our six Knockouts tag match. And for that, doesn’t that mean something?

“TNA Knockouts Champion” Angelina Love: Umm…well…what do you mean?

“The Alpha-Female” Klondyke: What I mean is, I pinned the number one contender. And my goal in the future is to obtain that title belt you’re holding. Doesn’t that mean I’m one step closer from getting that title around MY waist, huh? Think about it…

Love stares back at Klondyke in a confused manner, before staring towards her.

“TNA Knockouts Champion” Angelina Love: Look, sweetie…if I may call you that…yeah, well done for defeating Christy Hemme and all that, but all of a sudden, that doesn’t bring you in contention for my title. Although, seriously, you’re a much better challenger than that little redheaded skank, but right now, Christy Hemme is the one I’m facing at Victory Road. Velvet’s gonna beat Christy tonight, but I’m afraid it still means Christy is number one contender. Nothing’s gonna change that. You’re just gonna have to work your way up the ladder, like all of us have done…

“The Alpha-Female” Klondyke: Oh right, you wanna be funny about it, Angelina? Just look at me. I probably have more muscle than the two of your skinny little followers combined! I am MADE for that Knockouts title, can’t you see that? But you know, so be it…but I have some advice for you. My match up is next, and if you didn’t hear, I’m taking on both Sojo Bolt AND ODB. So what I suggest you do is you sit back and watch as I DESTROY my competition. Then, and only then Angelina, will you see how determined I am to become the number one Knockout in this company. And if it means going through someone like you Angelina…then it means going through someone like you.

Klondyke then smiles and turns away, before leaving the room. Angelina looks startled, but then quickly picks herself up as she looks at Velvet and Madison.

“TNA Knockouts Champion” Angelina Love: Did you smell the body odour on her? I mean…woah…

Angelina then chuckles to herself but Madison and Velvet look concerned at the threats made by the huge Knockout.

--COMMERCIAL BREAK--

--HEAD TO RINGSIDE--

Two-on-One
Sojo Bolt & ODB vs. Klondyke

Prologue: Klondyke’s appearance on TNA has sent shockwaves over the Knockouts division, and two women she has kept her target locked on are Sojo Bolt and ODB, whom she attacked on the first edition of Voltage. Tonight, Bolt and ODB finally get the chance to face Klondyke in a handicap match, but will it be enough to keep the self-proclaimed ‘Alpha-Female’ down?

Recap: Klondyke entered the ring looking as if she had the match already won, but as soon as the bell rang, ODB and Sojo surprisingly double dropkicked Klondyke in the chest, sending her rolling through the middle rope and to the outside! She landed on her feet on the arena floor, but Bolt instantly went at her, jumping towards her with a cross body off the apron! But Klondyke was strong and caught her opponent…but ODB had this scouted as she came off the apron herself with a flying Lou Thesz press, taking Klondyke down finally! ODB then awaited Klondyke to stand and nailed her with a kick to the gut before hitting her with hard fist shots to the face, but suddenly, Klondyke blasted ODB with a knee lift and then pushed her backwards, sending her back first into the steel steps! Klondyke then menacingly walked towards ODB, but little did she know that Bolt was near by and she rocked her opponent with some kicks to the thigh! Hoping it would keep Klondyke at bay, Sojo dished out another three kicks, but soon Klondyke stood upright, grabbed Sojo by the hair and headbutted her, sending her sprawling to the floor! But Sojo wasn’t out of trouble yet, oh no, as Klondyke got a hold of the legs and picked Sojo up wheelbarrow style, before flinging her into the barricade headfirst! Sojo looked KO’d as Klondyke flexed her muscles to the crowd, before walking over to ODB and picking her up in a bearhug…before driving her back right into the steel post spinebuster style! Klondyke then rolled ODB into the ring and toyed around with the dirty one inside the ring, rocking her with some standing elbow drops before driving her hard into the turnbuckles! But Klondyke wasn’t done there…oh no, as in an amazing display of strength she picked ODB up on her shoulders torture rack style! ODB helplessly dangled in the air screaming out, but soon Sojo ran into the ring…but this gave Klondyke another chance to show her strength as she released one of her arms to grab Sojo and then deliver another heard headbutt to the skull! ODB was then dropped back first onto the mat painfully, as Klondyke then went towards Sojo and picked her off the mat! But Bolt was in the mood to fight back, punching Klondyke repeatedly in the gut and then hitting a nice kneeling jawbreaker before hitting some hard shots to the chest! But as she went to run off the ropes, Klondyke grabbed a handful of hair which sent Sojo back down to the mat almost on top of her head! In another show of strength, Klondyke then stood over Sojo and LIFTED her of the canvas with a double barrel chokehold, before dropping her in a standing position and then immediately going for a military press! Klondyke lifted Sojo in the air and even walked around with her for a while, before she saw ODB in her sights…and THREW Sojo right on top of ODB! With the two Knockouts now down, Klondyke then found time to taunt towards the jeering crowd, before she walked over to ODB and lifted her onto her shoulders! White Knuckle Ride time, maybe? It sure looked it, until Klondyke saw Sojo standing by also…and LIFTED HER IN A FIREMAN’S CARRY AS WELL! KLONDYKE HAD TWO KNOCKOUTS ON HER SHOULDERS! Luckily, though, Sojo jumped out and levelled Klondyke with a chop block, which allowed ODB to jump down…and then she DDT’d Klondyke’s head into the canvas! Cover…one…two…no, Klondyke kicks out! Sojo and ODB then glanced towards one another and then went for a double clothesline…but this only swayed Klondyke! They tried a second time…again, Klondyke didn’t fall down! Then, Sojo went to the side of her opponent…leg sweep on Klondyke as ODB hits a clothesline! Klondyke fell! Cover with both Knockouts adding pressure…one…two…again, Klondyke gets a shoulder up! The two then go for a double suplex, but Klondyke amazingly stands her ground before body blowing Sojo and then wriggling out to slam ODB with a big boot! Klondyke then scoops Sojo up and walks towards the ropes…before hitting a fall away slam onto Sojo which sends her over the top rope, onto the apron and then rolling to the arena floor! It is now Klondyke and ODB in the ring, and Klondyke thinks she has it easy…until ODB stands and brings the fight to her opponent, SPEARING her to the canvas! This has to be it…one…two…NO! Again, Klondyke kicks out! ODB then begins slapping herself as if to pull herself together, and when Klondyke stands ODB goes for a running cross body…but Klondyke catches her in a scoop! Then, almost in a repeat of last week, Klondyke manages to adjust ODB onto her shoulders…White Knuckle Ride! BOOM! The move hits, and Klondyke covers! Unsurprisingly, three counts later, Klondyke is announced as the winner!
Winner: Klondyke @ 6:01

Aftermath: The towering Klondyke stands to her feet, simply raising her arm in the air. The camera sees the destruction she has caused, with Bolt hurt on the outside and ODB completely obliterated mid ring! Klondyke responds to this with a simple grunt and a smile as she looks around, as the camera lingers on the huge body frame she possesses before zooming away.

--iMPACT RECAP VIDEO--

--HEAD TO RINGSIDE--

The view opens on the arena, the camera circling the crowd as the voice of Don West appears over the moving imagery. Don tells the crowd that earlier this week, he got the opportunity to meet up with Samoa Joe and discuss his recent thoughts. Instantly, the camera brings us to a view of an empty arena, with the text partially covering the screen stating ‘earlier this week…’. Inside the ring are two chairs, and sitting on one is Don West and on another, Samoa Joe. Joe sits with his trademark towel over his head as Don looks towards Joe.

“Interviewer At This Time” Don West: Joe…before I get started, I just wanna thank you for being here and taking the time to answer to my questions…

Don then looks towards Joe but he gets no response, as Joe keeps his head down, focused.

“Interviewer At This Time” Don West: O…Okay then…first of all, I’m gonna jump right in at the deep hand and ask…come Sunday, you will be facing AJ Styles in a match at Victory Road for the TNA Legends Title. Just explain to me, will you, how focused you are in acclaiming that belt around your waist?

Joe then flicks his head back upright, and looks at Don.

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe: Focused. You know, Don, it’s a strong word to use, but a word that my name can be assigned to any time, any place. Whatever I do, whatever I thrive to achieve, I make sure I’m focused before. As for Victory Road, my match against AJ Styles, I’m gonna be the most focused I’ve ever been. Because if you didn’t realise, that title is something I want to get, in order to get out of this rut I’m currently situated in. This rut that means no-one takes me seriously. But you see, I’m slowly but surely coming out of it, and that’s purely obvious by my attacks on AJ Styles over the space of the past few weeks.

“Interviewer At This Time” Don West: You see, I was hoping that would come up, and I’m glad it has because that brings me to my next question. Now I, alongside my broadcast colleague Joey Styles, have been studying your attacks on AJ Styles and they are nothing short of barbaric- the first week you made him cough up his own blood and last week, it ended with Styles getting hit with his own title belt and then becoming victim to a Muscle Buster through a table. So I gotta ask- your match at Victory Road, are you simply out there to destroy AJ Styles?

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe: You know what, Don, well done. You’re a mind reader. But seriously, at Victory Road, I’m out to do two things. Yes, you got me, number one is to destroy AJ Styles. But number two I hear you ask? To take his title. In a company where titles mean everything, this makes winning a championship so much more vital to me. But then I’m a man who does everything it takes, and in my mind, I MUST destroy AJ Styles. It’s not a question of could I, or should I, it’s a question of WHEN I annihilate AJ Styles. And that will be at Victory Road. You’ve saw the statements I’ve made against him these past few weeks, so why can’t I do the same at the pay-per-view, huh?

“Interviewer At This Time” Don West: But, Joe, I have a feeling things might not be so easy…after all, don’t you think that your attacks are making AJ want redemption, rather than scaring him away?

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe: Want redemption…scaring him away…I don’t care. I don’t give a damn about AJ Styles’ feelings. I’m doing what’s best for me…and in fact, I’m having assistance in doing that. You see, these mind games aren’t being completely designed by me, you know, I admit to that. Someone else is behind this, and I’m doing all the dirty work as they conjure up another plan for me to become better, greater than everyone else in this business. And you see, I like that.

“Interviewer At This Time” Don West: What, wait a minute. So you’re saying someone else is behind this too, someone is giving you advice on what you should do? Who is it, Joe?

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe: Look, I’m gonna keep it under wraps. But rest assured, they’ve given me orders to follow at Victory Road and the Voltage show beforehand, and boy, those orders will be followed. Right down to the dotted line, right down to the script. But right now, I ain’t revealing them to nobody, and that includes you. But sooner rather than later, like AJ’s blood at Victory Road, the truth will soon come spilling out…

Joe then smirks at the camera before manically laughing, as Don West looks slightly uncomfortable as he watches on.

--COMMERCIAL BREAK--

One-on-One
Kenny Omega w/ Daisy Haze vs. Eric Young w/ Taylor Wilde

Prologue: The feud between Eric Young and Kenny Omega stepped up a notch last week as a Taylor Wilde was announced as Young’s mystery partner for the mixed tag match against Daisy Haze and Omega. However, Omega and Haze still managed to pull off the victory. Tonight, Young wants another match against Omega to prove that he can beat him, but by his side will be Taylor Wilde who looks to keep the interfering Haze at bay.

Recap: A collar-elbow tie up started this match up, but after a number of technical holds and takedowns, things began to break down, with Young and Omega clearly seeking one thing- victory. Omega’s anger overcame himself and after the referee had to pull Young away from the cocky superstar, Omega quickly levelled Young with a forearm before punching his lights out as ‘Showtime’ lay on the floor! But after Omega then taunted at Taylor Wilde on the outside followed by a cheer of admiration by Haze, Omega ran into a world of trouble as Young dished out a nice inverted atomic drop before whipping his opponent against the ropes to follow up with a high back body drop! Omega then got back up to his feet but was given some lethal knife edge chops and another whip to the ropes, but this time Omega hooked his arms on the top rope, allowing him to then slide out of the ring and go over to Daisy on the outside. But Eric wasn’t in the mood for games, and he went outside to finish off procedures…only for Daisy to turn around and jump into his arms! Daisy smiled as Young looked confused, only for Young to then pass Haze over to Omega and smack him cleanly in the face, which caused Kenny to topple over with Haze in his grasp! Young then rolled Kenny back into the ring and spent a while staring down Haze, before finally deciding to go back into the ring, stepping one foot through the middle rope! However, Haze decided to stand to her feet and protest, which distracted Eric long enough for Omega to kick the middle rope, causing it to bolt right into Eric’s groin! Eric doubled over in pain, and this allowed Omega to dish out some back clubs and then sneak in a nice looking fisherman’s buster to his opponent! Cover…one…tw0, but Eric kicked out in time! Omega however was still on the offence, and he showed it by blasting Eric’s head off the turnbuckle and then stomping all over him before choking him with his boot! A snapmare was followed up by two hard soccer kicks to the back, before Kenny then locked in a nice looking double chickenwing. With the crowd on his side, Eric soon began to stand to his feet and even released one arm to dish out two back elbows, but when he went for his third, Omega ducked and hit a Northern lights suplex! Bridge…one…two…but no, instead of waiting for the three, Omega rolled back and then TRAPPED his opponent in a cross armbreaker! Daisy’s smile said it all…it looked like Eric might tap! But slowly and surely, he managed to crawl to the ropes, and got one hand on the bottom rope! However, Omega was back on the offence with some stomps, before throwing Eric towards the ropes and looking to catch him with a hurracanrana on the rebound…but Young reversed it into a lovely sit out powerbomb! Both superstars slumped to the floor, with the referee counting, but by five both had got to their feet. A forearm by Omega was followed by a forearm by Young which must have been repeated three or four times, before Young then blocked a shot and went all out with fist shots to Omega before taking him down with a nice standing dropkick! Omega got back up to his feet but Young then responded with an arm drag, followed by another, followed by a flapjack right onto the top turnbuckle! The move sent Omega dizzy, and he walked right into a kick to the gut by Young, who then followed up with a perfect swinging neckbreaker! Cover…one…two…no, Omega kicked out! The camera then zoomed to the outside where a sneaky Daisy Haze was climbing the ropes, which Taylor Wilde noticed and went to enter the ring herself but instead was held back by the ref! As Omega and Young exchanged blows in the ring, with a discus forearm sending Eric turning towards Haze, Haze got her position and jumped off with a missile dropkick…but Young moved! The dropkick hit KENNY! Omega instantly fell to the mat off the kick as Haze looked apologetic to her partner, and she turned around to meet an angry Eric Young. Young nodded his head and pointed at Daisy who pleaded with Young…only for Taylor Wilde to run over and hit a double foot dropkick to Haze which steamrolled her to the floor! The crowd went wild as Taylor then lifted Daisy up and threw her out of the ring, before following suit on the devious Knockout! Back to the ring, however, and a lift up by Young was counterattacked by Omega, who grasped onto Young’s trunks and sent him throat first into the middle rope! Young turned back around but Omega got him all set in a facelock, ready for an Aoi Shoudu! But Young spun himself out of it, and then went for a short arm clothesline, which Kenny ducked out of! Omega then locked in a rear waistlock, but Young managed to dig down deep with an arm drag! Kenny instantly popped to his feet and in desperation went for a wheelbarrow roll up…but bad call! Kenny was in prime position…Youngblood Neckbreaker! HIT IT! Young then crawled for the cover…and the three was made!
Winner: Eric Young @ 7:05

Aftermath: Young celebrates his victory happily, finally defeating Omega after weeks of constant torment! Young gets to his feet, and Taylor Wilde soon enters the ring next to him. Young realises this and happily lifts Taylor in the air- after all, she may have saved Young from a beating at the hands of Omega and Haze! However, as Taylor looks down at Eric, and Eric lurches his head forward…and plants a kiss on the lips of Taylor Wilde! Taylor looks shocked and Eric realises this, before dropping Taylor back onto her feet and shaking his head, and then walking away! Taylor looks on at Eric but then suddenly, she runs forward and tugs his arm…before the two then embrace in a long passionate kiss mid ring! The crowd go crazy as Young is released and smiles, with Wilde also smiling too. Could this be a new romance in TNA? It certainly looks like it, but meanwhile, Daisy makes a face as if she is going to throw up on the outside.

--HEAD TO BACKSTAGE--

So Cal Val stands at the interview area, joined with Beer Money members James Storm, Robert Roode and Jackie Moore.

“Backstage Interviewer” So Cal Val: Beer Money, earlier tonight, we witnessed Hernandez get the victory in a fatal four way-

“The Pride of Tennessee” Jackie Moore: Look, lady! If you want to ask questions, if you want to do some prime time television then why don’t you think in your little stupid brain before you do so!? You know that match was only a few moments ago, so didn’t you think in your head for one little second that perhaps right now, you’re asking questions on a very sore point, huh?

“Backstage Interviewer” So Cal Val: But this is what I’ve been assigned to do, these are the questions I want answering…

“The Money Man” Robert Roode: Okay, whatever. Hernandez won, congratulations and all that crap. But that was this guy in singles competition, emphasis on the SINGLES. Tonight it wasn’t tag team competition. And besides, he didn’t pin the shoulders of James Storm to the mat, no. Instead, he pinned a weaker man to get the one, two, three, who may I add is on a weaker team than Beer Money.

“Backstage Interviewer” So Cal Val: You’re right, it wasn’t, but may I add…it was contested under the same rules, in that the winner could have pinned anyone, just like it will be on Sunday…I mean, if that happens at Victory Road, then LAX would have been announced as new tag team champions…

“The Pride of Tennessee” Jackie Moore: Oh right, is that it!? You wanna see my fist SQUASH your little plastic face, huh?

Jackie then surges forward but she is stopped by James Storm, who pulls her back.

“The Cowboy” James Storm: Look, Jackie, she ain’t worth it…

Storm then pulls Jackie to the side and she begins to calm down, as Storm then snatches the microphone away from Val and looks into the camera.

“The Cowboy” James Storm: Tonight was just a fluke, and I mean it. You see, if I hadn’t been crotched on the top rope and then pushed down hard to the arena floor, I would be the one standing inside that ring as the winner. Not Hernandez. As Robert pointed out, my shoulders were not pinned to the ground, and that just proves that I’m a better man. I’m one half of the TNA World Tag Team Champions for crying out loud. And at Victory Road- Team 3D, British Invasion and LAX especially- you better remember that! Now come on, let’s get the hell outta here…

Beer Money then walk away, with Jackie pushing past So Cal Val before they exit out of the camera shot.

--COMMERCIAL BREAK--

--
HYPE VIDEO…
As a repeat of last week, a video to hype the debuting Lisa Maria Veron appears on the broadcast. This time, however, the view is different. The video seems to show the view from a handheld camera with accompanied night vision as a person seems to be running away in a woodland environment. Accompanied with this is a soundtrack of heartbeats, increasing the terrifying ordeal that seems to be occurring. However, suddenly, the camera shakes violently as if the person holding it has fell over, and then rests on the floor. It points towards a hole where suddenly, someone comes crawling out of it, looking towards the camera. The woman is obviously Lisa Marie Veron but she looks so creepy as she crawls forwards to within a few yards from the camera. Suddenly, the camera is lifted up however and the view of Lisa disappears, until the camera is turned around…and revealed is Veron’s face in a shriek like posture…and the video ends. This is then accompanied with the text ‘LISA MARIE VERON…2 WEEKS AWAY.’
--

--HEAD TO RINGSIDE--

One-on-One
Christy Hemme vs. Velvet Sky w/ Angelina Love © & Madison Rayne

Prologue: At Victory Road, Christy Hemme will go head to head with Angelina Love, with the TNA Women’s Knockouts Title on the line. However, first, she’s going to have to go through Velvet Sky, whose style is similar to Angelina Love and therefore will give Christy a good challenge as she counts down the days until the pay-per-view.

Recap: Velvet started the contest as soon as the bell rang, getting into Christy’s face and then aiming a slap in the cheek, only for Hemme to block it with her arm and go on the offence, striking Sky with her fists and then hip tossing her to the canvas not once, but twice! Sky then groggily got to her feet but was met by an angry Hemme, who wrapped her arms around Velvet’s waist and then drove her into the turnbuckles! Christy then stomped away on Velvet’s gut before the referee had to be involved, and as he discussed the rights and wrongs with Hemme, Love checked on Velvet who looked hurt! But Christy managed to scare Angelina away, before picking Velvet up by the hair and taking her to the middle of the ring to scoop slam her to the floor! Christy then taunted to the crowd before scaling to the top rope, only to notice Madison Rayne jump to the apron! Christy however had this scouted as she clotheslined Rayne off the apron, but with her attention distracted, Velvet snuck behind her opponent and levelled her with a forearm to the back which sent Christy rolling through the middle rope and to the arena floor! As Velvet grabbed the referee’s attention, Rayne and Love stomped the hell out of Hemme who lay prone on the floor, before rolling her back into the ring for Sky to finish her off! Sky simply mounted Hemme and began clubbing her face with fist shots, before strangling her on the floor! When the referee counted to four, Sky released the hold, only to throw Christy throat first into the second rope and then she applied a neck scissors over the second rope to Hemme, whilst cockily blowing kisses to the fans in the front row! Hemme turned away in pain after the hold was released, but Velvet swiftly entered the ring and slammed her opponent with a running one handed bulldog! Cover…one…two…but Hemme popped a shoulder up! This time, Velvet simply lifted Hemme to seated position and trapped her in a straightjacket chokehold, a move which Hemme looked incapable of getting out of at first, until the crowd momentum picked up and Hemme began standing! Slowly, Hemme managed to release herself, and then dropped down before grasping Velvet in a swift wheelbarrow roll-up! One…two…no, Sky kicked out! Both Knockouts then got to their feet with Velvet aiming for a clothesline, only for Christy to duck and level Velvet with some hard knife edge chops, followed by a clothesline! Velvet got back up to her feet, but was met with another clothesline, before Christy executed a split legged jawbreaker to her opponent followed up by a snap suplex! Floatover cover…one…two…no, Velvet kicks out! Christy then looked away, but this allowed Velvet to quickly roll underneath the bottom rope and seek refuge on the outside. Instantly she was met by her Beautiful People protégées who made sure she was okay, but as Velvet stood to her feet, this worked to a top rope bound Christy’s favour…whom FLEW off and hit all three members of The Beautiful People with a cross body plancha! Christy celebrated her feat on the outside with the joyous fans, before she rolled Velvet back in the ring and then stomped on Madison and Angelina for good measure! Christy then entered the ring, but as soon as she got within yards of Velvet, the ‘beautiful one’ snuck in a mean thumb to the eye…before BLASTING Hemme with a Lungblower! Unique move there by Velvet, and she covered! One…two…NO! Christy kicked out of the move! Velvet went mad at the referee, ordering him to count faster next time until she went back to Hemme whom she whipped into the turnbuckles! However, Velvet then went full force towards Christy with a running shoulder thrust, but Hemme managed to lift her body upwards and executed the splits on the top rope…before dropping down into a beautiful sunset flip pin! The roll up was tight…one…two…THREE! Christy got it!
Winner: Christy Hemme @ 5:49

Aftermath: Velvet Sky looks shocked as she gets to a crouching position on the floor, with Hemme standing to her feet slowly and celebrating her victory! The referee raises Christy’s hand upwards, but then lets her celebrate alone as he exits the ring! But Angelina Love is up on the outside, and she seizes the opportunity…callously sliding into the ring with title in hand, she lurches forward and BAM! Love drops Hemme to the floor after bashing her in the back of the head with her Knockouts title belt! Love looks furious as she looks on at a downed Hemme, but Rayne and Sky quickly stomp over Hemme before lifting her upwards by the arms! Angelina then grabs onto Hemme’s cheeks with one hand and shouts ‘this is why you will NEVER be the champion…whore!’ before slapping her hard in the face! Love then steps back a little and gestures towards Rayne and Sky, who instantly push Hemme forward…and she is planted with the Lights Out by the champ! Hemme lies unconscious on the floor, as Love then places her feet by the side of Hemme and then lifts her title in the air, as Rayne and Sky applaud their stable member happily.

--HEAD TO THE BROADCAST DESK--

“Colour Commentator” Don West: If Angelina Love wanted to make a point right there…my did she do it! Christy better be careful going into her match at Victory Road, because Angelina looked avid to keep hold of her title…

“Play-by-Play Commentator” Joey Styles: Yeah, you’re right…but swiftly moving on, because in a couple of moments time, we’re going to see the match we’ve all been waiting for, as AJ Styles teams up with Mark Jindrak to take on Matt Morgan and Samoa Joe in tag team competition.

“Colour Commentator” Don West: Too right, we’ve had a lot of exciting action here on Voltage so far but nothing is going to match this contest, which let me tell you, just screams pay-per-view quality. I mean, we’ve got four guys who literally-

“Play-by-Play Commentator” Joey Styles: Don…Don…sorry to interrupt, wait there a second…

Joey then places his finger to his ear so he can hear what’s being ordered to him down his earpiece more clearly. After three seconds, he flicks his head back up looking more than concerned.

“Play-by-Play Commentator” Joey Styles: Oh my…I’ve just had word that’s something going on backstage involving AJ Styles…cameras, can you get back there…? My, it doesn’t sound good…guys, please can we go to the back…?

--HEAD TO BACKSTAGE--

The cameras instantly head backstage upon request and the scene opens up to a lively locker room. The camera man pushes past several paramedics, and then the camera lens falls onto what it wants to witness…A FALLEN AJ STYLES! The TNA Legends Champ looks motionless on the floor, as several paramedics gather around him, all talking over one another. After five/six seconds, someone else begins to push past the paramedics, and it appears to be the TNA Voltage owner himself, Jeff Jarrett.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: My god…what the hell has happened here…?

Jeff then looks around but then his focus falls onto Mark Jindrak, who stands upright looking shocked at a downed AJ Styles.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: Mark…can you answer my question!?

“The Reflection of Perfection” Mark Jindrak: I don’t…I don’t know…I came to ask AJ if he was ready to go over plans for our match…but I found him like this…

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: What do you mean you found him like this? Was there anyone else, Mark? Did you see anyone else?

“The Reflection of Perfection” Mark Jindrak: No…no I didn’t…but what about our match, Jeff? What about the tag match? It’s next, Jeff, and I haven’t got a partner…

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: No, look. You trust me, you’re match will go ahead…

“The Reflection of Perfection” Mark Jindrak: But what about AJ?

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: Look, you listen to me…you go out there for the match…I promise you, I’ll think of something…trust me, I’ll think of something…

Mark then nods his head and walks away, as Jeff looks down at a fallen Styles before retaining focus on a paramedic.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: Is he gonna be okay?

Paramedic: I don’t know…he seems to have suffered a blow to the head…I can’t tell right now whether it’s serious or not…

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: God damn it…I know who’s behind this. You keep your eye on him…I’ve got something I gotta do…

Paramedic: Yes sir…

The paramedic then tends to AJ as Jeff walks away.

--COMMERCIAL BREAK--

--TNA WEBOGRAPHY FEATURING AJ STYLES--

--HEAD TO RINGSIDE--

In the segment that should have been the Main Event tag team match, Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan arrive first out for the match with a barrage of jeers directed their way. Both look pretty smug as they walk down to the ring like a well-oiled cohesive unit, simply smirking all the way down to the ring as they enter. They step inside and warm up, before Mark Jindrak’s music blasts out of the PA system and he walks down to the ring looking cautious. When he gets down to the apron, his music stops and Mark simply awaits for what’s next. With no other music playing out and with Matt and Joe taunting Mark, ‘The Reflection of Perfection’ begins to cautiously step up to the apron, and looks straight towards his opponent. Joe smiles and then goes to walk over…but is suddenly stopped by the theme music of Jeff Jarrett that blasts over the PA system! Jarrett comes out, and weirdly he seems dressed to compete, donning his trunks, knee pads and wrestling boots with a t-shirt over the top! In his hand is a microphone, an object that Jeff speaks down as his music dies away as he stands on the entrance stage.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: Matt Morgan…Samoa Joe…I know exactly what you’ve done! You think that by attacking AJ Styles from behind is gonna make things better, don’t you? You think that right now, your match is gonna just be both of you perpetrators facing off against Mark Jindrak in a handicap match, is that right?

The camera then heads to the ring where Joe and Matt nod their head approvingly, until the camera glances back at Jeff who stands furiously on the stage.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: Well you know what? THINK AGAIN!

The crowd cheer Jeff’s words as Joe furiously kicks the bottom rope in annoyance at Jeff’s attitude.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: Because you know, this plan of yours is going to blow up in your face right now. And I’m gonna be the man that pulls the trigger, because I am SICK and I am TIRED of having to deal with you too SAVAGES constantly wrecking my plans for MY show, week after week after week. So I tell you what I’m gonna do. Mark Jindrak is not going to be alone tonight, because Mark Jindrak will have a partner. If I get fired for this, I don’t give a crap, if I get in trouble, then at least I know I did it for a worthy cause. Because you know who Mark’s partner is gonna be?

A brief pause follows, as Joe and Matt look confused in the ring.

“TNA Voltage Owner” Jeff Jarrett: It’s gonna be…ME!

The crowd roar in approval of this, as Jeff rips his top off and begins walking down the ramp! Meanwhile in the ring, Joe stares straight at Jeff as Matt Morgan states to Joe ‘that wasn’t in the plan!’ as he paces around nervously. Jindrak awaits Jeff to make it down the ramp, and when he does, the two high five one another before entering the ring! Jindrak meets a charging Morgan with a knee lift to the gut before hitting several blows to the sternum which keeps ‘The Blueprint’ cornered! Meanwhile, Jeff dodges a clothesline attempt from Joe and goes all out with some heavy strikes to the face, before kicking the Samoan in the gut and then throwing him through the middle rope and to the outside! Jindrak keeps his focus on Morgan, and manages to back body drop him over the top rope as Jarrett and Jindrak look like a successful combination as they stand mid ring, ready for the match that is soon to follow.

--COMMERCIAL BREAK--

Main Event
Tag Team
Samoa Joe & Matt Morgan vs. Mark Jindrak & Jeff Jarrett

Recap: Joe and Morgan kept their distance from Jarrett and Jindrak in the early part of the match, but soon they had to face the music. Morgan volunteered to get into the match first but that may have been his downfall, as an angry Jindrak wasted no time with tie-ups and instead started brawling with his nemesis! The referee had to step in as the action heated up by the ring ropes, but as Jindrak was pulled away, Morgan tried to sneak in a hard lariat! Jindrak ducked however and then fired away with forearms to the face of Matt, before simply dropping him to the floor where he could fight with his opponent even more! However, Mark managed to lock in an armbar before tagging in Jeff, who climbed to the second rope and hit a double axe handle to the arm of Morgan! Jeff then hit a couple of fury punches to the face of Matt, before grabbing ‘The Blueprint’ in a headlock and rapidly punching the head numerous times! The crowd went wild for Jeff, who then tagged Jindrak back in who dished out more punishment. However, after a run to the ropes, Jindrak was in trouble as Morgan managed to grab the head of ‘The Reflection of Perfection’ and tossed him over the top rope…only for Mark to hold on and retain his footing on the apron! Matt then ran forward but was met with a hard shoulder thrust to the gut, and Samoa Joe was then kicked in the gut for trying to interfere before Jindrak then snapped Morgan’s throat off the top rope! However, the rebound sent Matt wildly flying back and bumping the referee slightly, which proved as the pivotal distraction for Joe to dodge a fist shot by Jindrak and then push him with force into the steel post! Jindrak fell to the arena floor in pain but he was in Joe’s territory, and Joe showed this by slamming Jindrak’s face off the steel post. Jeff Jarrett may have walked over but the referee managed to slide out of the ring and restrain Jeff, which then only allowed Joe to smash Jindrak’s face off the steel steps! Jindrak was then rolled back into the ring where a smiling Morgan went for the cover…but only two! Nonetheless, Morgan was now in control and he showed it by backing Jindrak into the corner and wildly throwing eight back elbows at the superstar, leaving him seated against the corner! A tag into Joe was then proven as vital as Joe instantly ran forward and BAM, hit the low-angle Yakuza kick to the face of Jindrak! Jindrak slumped against the ropes as Joe smiled cockily towards Jeff, whom looked desperate to intervene. But as Joe dragged Jindrak towards the centre of the ring, one thing was clear- Jindrak was bleeding from the forehead! Joe saw this as the opportunity for a cover…one…two…but no, Jindrak somehow kicked out. Joe then viciously wiped Jindrak’s face into the canvas, the blood smearing the canvas, before he then saw the blood of Jindrak on his hands…and wiped it over his chest! Jarrett looked on in disgust from the corner but all he could do was watch as Joe scooped Mark to the canvas before blasting him with a running senton back splash! The cover again, but only two, so Joe then tagged in Morgan, with both then doubling up to dish out a hard double DDT to their opponent! Morgan instantly went off the cover…only two yet again, as Mark wasn’t giving up! Morgan then decided to mount Jindrak and pummelled him with fists, causing the blood to now flow profusely from Jindrak’s scratched forehead! That wasn’t all however as Morgan then dragged Jindrak underneath the bottom rope before using his boot to crush the head of Jindrak against the canvas! Morgan finally released and then cockily taunted a kneeling and bloody Jindrak to punch him in the face, but the blood was simply dripping all over the place causing Jindrak to fall exhaustedly. Morgan then went for a shot of his own…but no, Jindrak blocked…and began firing back with three right hands whilst on his knees! Slowly Jindrak then got to his feet, ran forward…but no! Morgan caught Jindrak with a back breaking sidewalk slam! This could be it…one…two…NO! But the damage had been done and Morgan tagged Joe back in, who walked up to Jeff Jarrett and began taunting cockily at him some more, provoking Jarrett so much so he began to enter the ring in anger! But again the referee intervened, allowing Matt and Joe to stomp over a bloody Jindrak! Joe then locked Mark in a sleeper hold and it looked like it might have been lights out for the ‘Perfect’ star, but as the referee dropped the hand twice, he looked for a third drop of the hand…but Jindrak halted! Jindrak then began to slowly stand to his feet, and after a few back elbows to the sternum, he ran backwards driving Joe into the corner! Joe however went to follow this up with a lariat, but Jindrak ducked underneath, leapt to the second buckle…and then FLEW off with an awe-inspiring twisting clothesline which took Joe down! Jeff now screamed for the tag, his hand outreached as Jindrak crawled forwards, but Morgan entered the ring and tried dragging Jindrak away…only for Jindrak to use his leg strength and push Morgan onto his back…and then finally tagged in his partner! Jeff entered and boy was he on fire, turning Morgan around to dish out some closed fist shots and knife edge chops before slamming his face off the top turnbuckle and going for the patented 10 punch at the turnbuckles! All 10 punches were received, with Jarrett then jumping down and levelling Matt with an inverted atomic drop! Jarrett then turned around and saw a crouching Samoa Joe, but decided to baseball slide him, sending him out to the arena floor! However, when Jeff turned around, Morgan was back to a standing position and grasped Jeff in a chokehold! With the hold applied, Jeff looked in a hell of a lot of trouble…but suddenly a bloody Mark Jindrak came out of nowhere and tackled Morgan which inadvertently knocked the referee down also, and sent the pair falling to the arena floor! The brawl between these two then stepped up as Mark clotheslined Morgan over the barricade, and the two fought inside the crowd…before leaving the arena! This left Jeff inside the ring, and he noticed a crawling Joe near the turnbuckles…Jeff called for Joe to stand and slowly but surely the Samoan did so. Jeff then ran forwards with a jumping lariat…but Joe caught him and BOOM, STJoe! Joe simply stood over the Voltage owner and then awaited him to stand…before trapping him in the Rear Naked Choke! With the referee down, this allowed Joe to squeeze the life out of Jarrett, and the Voltage owner was slowly drifting in and out of consciousness, until…

‘YOU ARE YOU ARE, I AM! I AM!’

The familiar music hit the PA system and all eyes turned towards the entrance ramp…OUT CAME AJ STYLES! The TNA Legends Champion was alive and kicking! The crowd went wild as Joe released the hold on Jarrett and then stood to his feet, staring towards AJ who seemed to be holding his neck in pain! But nonetheless, AJ then leapt onto the apron! Joe went to meet AJ with a punch but AJ blocked it before unleashing three fist shots to the temple before snapping Joe’s throat off the top rope! Joe fell to his knees and crawled away, then as he stood up and turned around…AJ SMASHED him with a springboard forearm! The crowd heat had no picked up ten-fold as AJ hadn’t finished there as he grasped Joe in a headlock and began firing away at his face with rapid fist shots! Joe however began to stand up and managed to use his body weight to finally push AJ away with force, sending him into the corner buckles! Joe then revived himself and ran forward…but AJ ducked, set himself up…and then LEVELLED a running Joe with a beautiful Pele Kick! Joe stumbled, but AJ followed up quickly by kicking Joe in the gut, set him up…and then BLASTED his nemesis with a Styles Clash! Joe was laid out on the mat, as Styles then revived the referee before exiting the ring and waiting on the arena floor! The referee crawled forwards as Jeff looked around…and then hooked Joe’s legs! One…two…THREE! Jeff and Jindrak, with a little help from AJ Styles, won the match!
Winners: Jeff Jarrett & Mark Jindrak @ 12:15

Aftermath: The crowd go wild at the result, happy that finally, the brutal Samoan has been overcome. AJ pulls Jeff outside of the ring and drapes his arm over his shoulder as all eyes are turned towards the celebrating Styles and Jarrett. As AJ and Jeff look forward, the camera is left lingering on Samoa Joe, who soon sits up and has an angry expression plastered over his face as the show comes to an end.

--END OF SHOW--

Voltage confirmed Victory Road Matches
Victory Road | 19th July, 2009
Only three weeks away!

TNA Knockouts Title Match
One-on-One
Christy Hemme vs. Angelina Love ©

TNA World Tag Team Titles Match
Four Corner Elimination Tag Team
Beer Money © vs. LAX vs. The British Invasion vs. Team 3D

Falls Count Anywhere
Mark Jindrak vs. Matt Morgan