Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Survivor Mafia II Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2009, 11:03 PM   #450 (permalink)
DH
lyfe

DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH
Default Re: Survivor Mafia II Game Thread

Night 4

Nov: I miss Sticksy

Fail: Me too.

DHitler: Where the hell have you been?

Fail is nowhere to be found.

DHitler: Ugh, have to replace him.

---

The Old-School Mafia will now be referred to as the Mafia in these writeups because they're the last Mafia left, and it's easier to type.

The Mafia had a target ... Postage.

Postage: Who's there?

???: Death.

Postage: Wrong.

As a bullet is fired by the killer, Postage throws up a bulletproof shield ... but somehow the bullet made it through the shield and killed Postage.

Spoiler for Postage's role:
Congratulations, you are Colby Donaldson, Tough Texan, Innocent Aligned. You win when all threats to the Innocents have been killed.

Colby Donaldson is a man of honour, which was shown in Survivor: The Australian Outback when he chose to bring the more deserving person with him to the Final 2, even though that cost him the million dollar prize.

You are the Jack of All Trades. You have 1 kill, 1 investigation, 1 protection, and 1 roleblock. Note: You can only use 1 per Night. Once you have used them, they're gone, so use them wisely.

Kantos: FML.

Magsimus: Agreed.

---

Shii-Ann had her Rocket Launcher in hand, and she targeted one person ... Invincible. KABOOM! Invincible was blown to bits by the Rocket Launcher, yet his role remained.

Spoiler for Invincible's role:
Congratulations, you are Amber Mariano, Sexiest Female Survivor, Old-School Mafia Aligned. You win when all threats to the Old-School Mafia have been killed.

At the Survivor All-Stars reunion show, you were named the Sexiest Female ever to appear on Survivor, and you were a badass liar in that season, so your role is the Mafia Prostitute. Every Night, send in a name of any player in the game who you want to have wild sex with behind your husband's back. Don't worry, Rob Mariano (your husband) approves of it, as while you do this, that person will not be able to use their role that Night.

Unfortunately, your sex isn't wild enough for them to spill any beans, but every time you sleep with someone, you will be told on a scale of 1-5 on how dangerous their role is. This is based on my opinion, but none-the-less, it can be useful when deciding kills as a group.

Lastly, as long as your husband, Rob Marino, is still in the game, you cannot be Night Killed.

Your Mafia consists of these people:
~CBR
~Wesson
~Invincible
~*****
~*****

Safe Claim: Jenna Morasca from Survivor: The Amazon and Survivor: All-Stars

Spoiler for "Invincy's role after Wesson died:
Your role is quite simple. You are the Godfather, meaning you get together with your Mafia each Night and discuss someone to kill. When you've come to a decision, it's your responsibility to PM me who you guys are killing off. You are also investigation immune.

Aha ownt. 4th Godfather dead. But Invincible is cool so .

It is now Day 5. With 13 alive, it takes 7 for a lynch. Postage replaces Fail . Also, replacements are not allowed to discuss previous roles (although I don't think any replacements have any info to share anyways)

Last edited by DH : 08-24-2009 at 11:15 PM.