Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Future Has Arrived - A Dolph Ziggler Diary -

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2009, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rockstar
Rated R Superstar

Rockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: The Future Has Arrived - A Dolph Ziggler Diary -

Well this is the first time I've commented on this diary but I have been reading and I've been enjoying it. I like the out of character stuff, its pretty interesting. I noticed that you called Jericho's band "Folly" thought, while its "Fozzy". Also, you said a few times in this post that Dolph and Rey were tagging together against Punk and Hardy but then you also said a few times that Punk was tagging with Dolph against Rey and Hardy, so it was a little confusing. Anyways, keep up the good work and I'll be reading.

Sig Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote