Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #55 (permalink)
FlyinStyles
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Going to to the matches I see , I wouldn't have minded a promo with Maria and Melina but it's ok, I will get over. The match was good, would've been better had it been Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong but that's ok. Serena wins, alright I'd rather have Mai Rain just because he's better, IMO but that's ok I guess.

Torrie Wilson is coming! Go is she out of that jungle in God's know's where for NBC yet? Cool signing continues to build up a fued between Step and Kelly, I'm sure they will have a match down the line.

For the record, having Kelly be GM but she's still called Kelly Kelly it steems a little trashy, it was cool when she was a stripper in WWE but it's a little trashy as a GM.

Katie Lea goes over Taylor, I was expecting and kind of hoping for McCool to screw Taylor out of this one, but a clean win for Katie Lea I don't like would've much rather see Taylor go over.

Daffney vs. Cheerleader Melissa, pure gold glad your smarter than TNA and will acutally make the fued.

Hemme defeats Jillian, finally a match winner desicion than we can agree on lol, Can't stand Jillian don't mind Christy though. Good desicion solid match

Velvet vs. Eve another good match, a very good match acutally my favorite one so far, but again, Eve goes over, why?? I love Velvet. (Imagine me crying for a second) Alright were good

I would like the finals at this point to be Eve vs. Christy but it will probably Christy vs. Katie Lea that's just my guess.

Mother fucker, the hardcore match was amazing builts towards Daffney vs. Melissa that will be a great match, this was a great match. Wow awesome MOTN, no contest

Madison Eagles, yeah, not really still don't like that tag team. By the way I like this gimmick for Ashley Lang better than Beautiful People one in TNA she doesn't fit well with Velvet and Angelina, plus here she acutally wrestles, I like this, but I don't like her losing lol. Kidnapping Ashley's tag team partner, nice not something I would expect in Women's wrestling but it works lol

Trish loses!! Shocker. I expect Sable to get invovled but not cost Trish the match, but it continues there fued and gives Amber O'Neal a little credibility.

Shimmer Title match, nice never expect I read a women's cage match but that's besides the point. I guess I don't get why Daizee doesn't just climb the cage but oh well. Right Diva won

World Title match, Great ending I expect Melina to win via screw job not the other way around, lol good match.

I liked the show very good overall I'll give it an 8/10

Soon....

FlyinStyles Returns to BTB, January 2014
FlyinStyles is offline   Reply With Quote