Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution
View Single Post
post #54 of (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
greenchad1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Diva Chaos Volume 47

Diva Chaos kicks off with "Red Eye Red" blasting over the PA system as Rain makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat.

Lillian: The following matchup is a 2nd round match in the International Title Tournament, making her way to the ring, Rain!

Trish: What a way to kick off Diva Chaos with an International Title Tournament match up!

Nora: A great way to start off a huge night, the entire second round of the International Title tournament, the Shimmer Title to be defended in a steel cage, and Maria defends the World Title against Melina!

Rain enters the ring and taunts the fans at ringside as she awaits for her opponent.

"What A Feeling" plays as Serena makes her way out to a huge pop from the crowd.

Lillian: and her opponent, Serena Deeb!

Serena runs down the ramp and slaps hands with the fans at ringside and slides into the ring and stares down Rain.

Trish: Both these ladies are coming off big victories in the first round as Rain defeated Gail Kim in a hard fought match last week and Serena pulled off the huge upset over the giant Awesome Kong!

Serena and Rain yell at each other from across the ring as the bell rings.

Quickly Rain and Serena rush each other and exchange rapid right and left hands.

Trish: After the problems these two have had latley, they couldn't wait to get their hands on each other.

Rain delivers a knee to the midsection and backs Serena into the ropes and irish whips her across the ring, Rain puts her head down and Serena comes back and delivers a stiff kick to the chest. Rain stumbles around, holding her chest and Serena delivers a closeline, Rain back up but gets a dropkick from Serena. Rain stumbles to her feet and backs herself into the corner. Serena comes charging in with a closeline and then unloads with forearm shots. Serena grabs Rain and hip tosses her out of the corner. Serena gets set in the corner as Rain stumbles to her feet.

Trish: Serena looks to be going for the spear already!

Serena charges out of the corner and goes for the spear but Rain side steps it. Serena turns around and Rain delivers a kick to the midsection and then delivers a ddt! Rain climbs on top of Serena and unloads with right hands and then blatanly chokes Serena as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Rain releases the choke hold. Rain picks Serena off the mat and delivers a shoulder breaker. Rain goes for the cover 1..2.. but Serena kicks out. Rain rolls Serena over and then grabs Serena by the arm and drives her knee into the shoulder. Rain grabs Serena by the arm and locks in an armbar and pulls back on the arm. Serena grimaces in pain as Rain pulls back on the arm. Serena rolls through and escapes the armbar. Serena and Rain both get to their feet and Serena lunges after Rain but gets met with a knee to the midsection. Rain grabs Serena and throws her shoulder first into the ring post! Rain throws Serena down to the mat 1..2.. but Serena kicks out. Rain picks Serena up off the mat and hits a reverse ddt!

Trish: Rain drop! That could be it!

Rain hooks the leg 1..2.. but Serena kicks out. Rain grabs Serena in frustration and unloads with right hands. Rain then walks towards the corner and begins to climb the top rope but yells at fans at ringside.

Trish: Rain waisting to much time, this could be a mistake.

Serena gets to her feet and catches Rain off the top rope and throws her off the top! Rain gets to her feet holding her back as Serena charges out of the corner and hits the spear! Serena makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, Serena Deeb!

"What A Feeling" plays as Serena gets to her feet and celebrates in the ring

Trish: Serena hit that spear out of nowhere!

Nora: Serena with a little redemption over the IHWC and is now moving on to the semi finals of the International Title tournament!

Serena walks around ringside and slaps hands with fans as she celebrates

*Cut To Backstage*

Lisa Marie Varon is shown backstage

Lisa: Ladies and Gentlemen, CO GM Stephanie Mcmahon.

Stephanie walks into the screen to a huge pop.

Lisa: Stephanie, last week you teased us all that you had a huge signing for Diva Chaos, could you care to elaborate this week?

Stephanie: Yes, Lisa, we're just weeks away from our historic 50th Episode, a milestone most thought we'd never reach. So I've went out and re-signed one of the women who was here from the very start, she was one of the cornerstones of Diva Chaos, well take a look.

* Video Package*

A Video is shown highlighting Torrie Wilson! Torrie competed on the very first Diva Chaos, and instantly began feuding with the current CO GM Kelly Kelly a war that went on for months. Torrie also made history with her then partner Michelle Mccool capturing the first ever Women's World Tag Team Titles. Now Torrie returns at Volume 50!

*Cut To Backstage*

Lisa: Wow you're right Kelly Kelly is not going to be happy.

Stephanie: Well I don't give a damn what Kelly Kelly thinks, the only person's opnion that matters to me, are all these fans, and all these fans want Torrie Wilson back in Diva Chaos!

Kelly Kelly walks into the screen to huge heat

Kelly: What the hell are you doing! Torrie Wilson! Torrie WIlson! I hate the ground that woman walks on and you bring her back!

Stephanie: How dare you question me! I don't remember you getting my permission to bring back Melina!

Kelly: You are really starting to test my patience! You need to watch yourself!

Kelly walks away as Stephanie looks on intensly

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

The music of Katie Lea hits as she makes her way out on to the stage to heat from the crowd

Lillian: The following matchup is a second round matchup in the International Title Tournament, making her way to the ring Katie Lea!

Katie climbs the ropes and poses and taunts the crowd before leaping down and waiting her opponent.

The music of Taylor Wilde hits as she makes her way out on the stage and slautes the crowd to a big pop.

Lillian: and the opponent, Taylor Wilde!

Taylor slides into the ring and salutes the crowd with a smile on her face as Katie Lea stares on as the bell rings.

Katie and Taylor circle around the ring and then lockup and Taylor takes Katie down with an armdrag. Katie to her feet and charges Taylor but gets met with a drop toe hold. Katie again gets to her feet and lunges at Taylor but Taylor ducks. Katie turns around and gets a single leg dropkick to the face. Taylor makes a cover but only gets a one count. Taylor picks Katie up and tosses her into the corner. Taylor comes chargining in but Katie catches her with a back elbow to the face. Katie rushes out of the corner but Taylor catches her with a back body drop! Taylor with another cover 1..2.. but Katie kicks out. Katie picks Taylor up but gets a rake to the eyes. Katie grabs Taylor and lifts her up in the air and hits a knee breaker.

Katie grabs Taylor by the right leg and drives her elbow into the right leg of Taylor, Katie again delivers an elbow drop to the leg. Katie grabs Taylor and locks in a boston crab. Taylor screams in pain as she slowly crawls towards the ropes. Katie wrenches back as Taylor grimaces but reaches out and grabs the bottom rope but Katie refuses to release the hold 1..2..3..4.. but lets go before the DQ. Katie drags Taylor back out to the center of the ring, Katie picks Taylor right leg and drives the knee into the mat, and again Katie drives the leg into the mat. Katie picks Taylor up and delivers a fisherman suplex 1..2.. but Taylor kicks out.

Trish: Katie has certainly turned this matchup around and is in complete control now.

Katie picks her opponent up and throws Taylor into the corner. Katie wraps Taylor's right leg around the middle rope and then kicks at the knee. The ref forces Katie back and frees Taylor leg from the rope. Katie comes storming in but Taylor moves out of the way, by sliding over the middle rope and onto the apron. Katie Lea tastes the turnbuckle pad and stumbles backwards and Taylor climbs the top rope and comes off with a missile dropkick!

Nora: Taylor with a missile dropkick but she is to hurt to capitalize.

Taylor and Katie both slowly make it to their feet with the fans cheering Taylor on. Taylor runs at Katie Lea and hits a hurricanarana, Taylor reaches back for the legs 1..2.. but Katie kicks out. Katie stumbles to her feet but Taylor grabs Katie from behind and goes for her the german suplex but Katie grabs the top rope.

Trish: Taylor is going for the german suplex but Katie wisely grabs the ropes.

Taylor continues to pull, trying to get Katie off the ropes. Katie suddenly delivers a back elbow to the face. Taylor stumbles around the ring and Katie grabs Taylor by the back of the hair and drives her across the knee! Katie makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner Katie Lea!

Katie gets to her feet and taunts Taylor as the fans boo.

Trish: Wow I have to consider that an upset, definitally the biggest win of Katie Lea's career so far! Putting her in the semi finals of the tournament!

Katie exits the ring and taunts the fans at Taylor gets to her feet dissapointed

*Cut To Backstage*

Lauren is walking down a dark hallway where Daffney, Mschif, and Shelly Martinez are hanging out

Lauren: Daffney, everyone is wondering why you attacked Melissa last week?

Daffney: Ever since I came to Diva Chaos, I've wanted a challenge. Someone that no matter how much pain I inflicted, they kept coming back for more. Maryse, ODB, Christy, no one has be able to give me what I wanted. I wanted a warrior. Cheerleader Melissa showed last week after we beat her and nearly crippled her, she kept fighting! That's what I want, someone who will take the pain I will inflict on them and keep coming back for more. Melissa might be the woman I'm looking for. That's why tonight she will take on Mschif, and I will find out if Melissa is what I desire. If she is, I will give her a shot at the Hardcore Title, if she's not then I want Mschif to bring me back her blood as another trophy in my case full of victims.

Lauren slowly walks back out of the hallway as Daffney and her coven stares on.

*Cut To Commercial*

"Slice Bread" plays as Jillian makes her way down the ramp to heat

Lillian: The following matchup is a 2nd round match in the International Title Tournament, making her way to the ring Jillian Hall!

Trish: Big match up for Jillian, after defeating Melissa last week she now meets her former Tag Team Partner Christy Hemme!

Nora: That's right Chirsty and Jillian were former World Tag Team Champions, until Christy broke out on her own.

Jillian walks around the ring confidently as the fans boo.

"Walk Idiot Walk" plays as Christy makes her way out on to the stage to a huge pop as she jumps around and runs down the ramp

Lillian: and the opponent, Christy Hemme!

Christy steps into the ring and Jillian attacks as the bell rings.

Jillian pounds on the back of Christy Hemme and then delivers a back suplex. Jillian goes for the cover but only gets a one count. Jillian stomps on Christy and picks her up and then hits a snap suplex. Jillian steps back and hits a cartwheel elbow drop. Jillian makes the cover 1...2.. but Christy kicks out again. Jillian grabs Christy by the hair and rams her face first into the mat. Jillian picks Christy up and delivers a bodyslam and then hits a leg drop. Jillian with the cover 1..2.. but Christy kicks out. Christy crawls towards the ropes, but Jillian throws Christy throat first over the bottom rope and drives her knee into the back and sits on the back of Christy as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Jillian releases.

Trish: Wow Jillian is viscious tonight and just taking it to Christy Hemme tonight.

Jillian picks Christy up off the mat and delivers a ddt and makes the cover 1..2.. but Christy kicks out again. Jillian throws Christy into the corner and drives her shoulder into the midsection and follows up with a series of kicks to the midsection. Jillian irish whips Christy across the ring. Jillian let's out a loud scream and then does a series of backflips and comes with an elbow but Christy jumps up and drives both her feet into the back of Jillian!

Nora: Finally Christy has a chance to get back into this match.

Christy grabs Jillian by the back of her hair and hits a reverse twist of fate! Christy climbs onto the second rope and comes off with the FFG and it connects into the chest of Jillian! Christy makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner Christy Hemme!

Trish: Wow Jillian was dominating that match but out of nowhere Christy comes back and hits the FFG for the victory!

Nora: That's right and now Christy Hemme will meet Serena Deeb in the semi finals of the International Title Tournament!

Walk Idiot Walks plays as Christy celebrates in the ring and points to the fans who cheer her on

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringisde*

"She Looks Good To Me" plays as Eve Torres makes her way out on to the stage to a big pop from the crowd

Lillian: The following match up is a 2nd round match in the International Title Tournament, making her way to the ring Eve Torres.

Eve runs down the ramp and slaps hands with the fans at ringside and then steps into the ring and climbs the ropes and points to the crowd

"Angel On My Shoulder" plays as Velvet Sky makes her way out to huge heat.

Lillian: and the opponent Velvet Sky!

Sky walks down the ramp and onto the apron, Sky shakes her ass as she steps into the ring and then flaunts herself as she taunts the fans. Sky yells at Eve as the bell rings.

Sky taunts Eve but Eve shoves Sky, Sky comes back and slaps Eve across the face. Eve charges Sky and tackles her to the mat and unloads with punches but Sky turns Eve over and unloads with rights of her own. Eve turns Sky over now and rams her head back into the mat, Sky kicks Eve away and gets to her feet. Eve follows up with a dropkick as Sky gets to her feet. Eve picks Sky up, throws her in the corner, and unloads with a series of kicks and then monkey flips Sky out of the corner. Eve makes the cover 1..2.. but Sky kicks out. Sky gets up and Eve follows up with a series of forearm shots but Sky rakes the eyes and then throws Eve down by the back of her hair. Sky follows up with a series of stomps and then blantly chokes Eve 1..2..3..4. but releases the choke. Sky kicks Eve in the head and then lifts her up and hits a snap suplex and makes a cover 1..2.. but Eve kicks out. Sky picks Eve up and hits a swinging neckbreaker and makes another 1..2.. but Eve kicks out again.

Sky picks Eve up and throws Eve in the corner. Sky charges in but gets met with a boot to the face. Eve climbs the 2nd rope and comes off with a cross body that connects 1..2.. but Sky kicks out. Eve goes to pick Sky up but Sky rakes the eyes and then irish whips Eve into the ropes, but Eve comes back and takes her down with a spinning head scissors! Eve makes the cover 1..2.. but Sky kicks out. Sky gets up and Eve delivers a kick then a ddt! Eve then climbs the top rope and comes off with the moonsault but Sky moves out of the way!

Trish: Eve went for the moonsault but nobody was home!

Eve gets up holding her midsection and Sky gets up from behind her and hits the beautymark! Sky makes the cover 1...2. .but Eve kicks out!

Trish: Eve just kicked out of the beautymark and Sky can't believe it!

Sky stomps away on Eve in frustration and then picks her up and throws her in the corner. Sky delivers a series of kicks to the midsection and then props Eve up on the top rope. But Eve hits a right hand of her own and then grabs Sky by the hair and hits a tornado ddt out of the corner! Eve gets to her feet and walks towards the corner, Eve hits a series of backflips and finishes it with a moonsault! Eve hooks the leg 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner Eve Torres!

Trish: Eve Torres just proved to Sky that is better then ever and now she is moving to the Semi Finals!

Eve celebrates in the rign as the fans cheer and Sky rolls out of the ring.

Nora: The Semi Finals are now set Christy Hemme will meet Serena Deeb and now Eve Torres will meet Katie Lea! Which 2 will go on to compete for the International Title!

Eve celebrates as Sky looks on from ringside furious

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Repined Basterd Nation" plays as Mschif makes her way out to huge heat without Melissa or Daffney. Mschif lets out a huge scream as she walks down the ramp.

Lillian: The followng matchup is a hardcore match, making her way to the ring, Mschif!

Mschif climbs on to the ring apron and screams and then steps into the ring and stares at the top of the ramp.

"#1der Woman" plays as Cheerleader Melissa makes her way out on to the stage to a huge pop.

Lillian: and the opponent Cheerleader Melissa

Melissa throws her pom poms down and quickly runs down the ramp and steps into the ring as the ref holds her back. Melissa and Mschif yell at each other as the bell rings.

Melissa and Mschif walk towards the center of the ring and stare each other down, Mschif leans back and let's out a deafening scream in Melissa's face, but Melissa doesn't even flinch.

Trish: Melissa is not scared of Mschif, and certainly is not going to back down from this pyscho.

Melissa leans back and drills Mschif with a stiff right hand and then another. Melissa follows up with a stiff kick to the midsection and then closelines Mschif over the top rope and to the arena floor. Melissa follows Mschif to the outside and then picks her up off the floor and rams her face off the ring apron. Melissa throws Mschif into the apron and then unloads with a series of rapid punches to the midsection. Melissa grabs Mschfi and goes for an irish whip but Mschif counters and sends Melissa shoulder first into the steel ring stairs! Mschif quickly looks underneath the ring for a weapon and pulls out a kendo stick. Melissa gets up and takes a shot over the head with the kendo stick. Melissa is down and Mschif unloads with a series of shots with the kendo stick to the back.

Mschif picks Melissa up off the ground and goes for a piledriver but Melissa blocks it, Mschif goes for it again but Melissa fights it off. Melissa counters with a double leg takedown and then slingshots her into the steel ring post!

Trish: Mschif's head just collided with the steel ring post and she might be busted open!

Mschif staggers to her feet with blood flowing from her head and leans up against the ringside barricade. Melissa grabs a steel chair and charges at Mschif and smashes the chair in her face and knocks her over the gaurdrail and into the crowd. Melissa climbs over the gaurdrail and grabs Mschif by the hair and unloads with a series of right hands and then picks Mschif up and delivers a bodyslam on the concrete floor! Melissa picks Mschif up off the ground and goes for a suplex but Mschif blocks it and then delivers a snap suplex on the floor! Mschif staggers to her feet and picks Melissa up and hoists her up in the air and drops her straight down over the gaurdrail. Melissa holds her chest as she leans up against the gaurdrail, Mschif delivers a closeline that sends Melissa back over the barricade and back to ringside. Mschif climbs over the barricade as Melissa crawls at ringside, Mschif runs and delivers a kick to the ribs. Mschif grabs Melissa up and throws her into the ring, and then looks under the ring and pulls out a steel chair and a trashcan and then throws them into the ring.

Mschif sldies back into the ring and grabs the trashcan as Melissa stumbles to her feet. Mschif charges and smashes Melissa over the head with the trashcan. Mschif then picks Melissa up and stands on her back, Mschif lets out a scream and then flips over with the codegreen on top of the trashcan! The referee counts 1..2.. but Melissa kicks out.

Trish: How was Melissa able to kick out after all the punishment she has received.

Nora: I have no idea Trish, these two women are beating the living hell out of each other.

Mschif drags Melissa over to the corner and puts her face on the bottom turnbuckle. Mschif stands on her back and drives her face into the turnbuckle, Mschif jumps up in the air and drives both feet into the back of Melissa, who's face hits the turnbuckle pad! Melissa rolls over and lies in the corner as Mschif steps back. Mschif comes chargining in and drives her knee right into the face of Melissa and then drags her out of the corner and makes the cover 1..2.. but Melissa kicks out.

Trish: Melissa refuses to give up and kicks out again!

Mschif picks Melissa up and delivers a bodyslam on to the trashcan! Mschif then climbs to the top rope and comes off with a moonsault but Melissa moves out of the way and Mschif hits the trashcan!

Nora: Mschif went for it all but nobody was home!

Mschif rolls around the ring, holding her midsection as Melissa crawls over and grabs a steel chair. Melissa stumbles to her feet as Mschif gets up and charges but Melissa leans back and cracks Mschif over the head with the chair! Melissa picks Mschif up and hooks her arms and lifts her up and drives her into the steel chair with the kudo driver!

Trish: Oh my god, Melissa just gave Mschif the kudo driver on the steel chair! She might of just broke her neck!

Nora: Mschif is out cold.

Melissa looks down at Mschif and picks the steel chair up. Melissa unloads with the steel chair and drives it into the knee of Mschif, over and over again!

Trish: Melissa has snapped, this is retribution for last week!

Melissa delivers another chair shot to the fallen Mschif and then throws the chair down. Melissa grabs Mschif and drags her by the hair and puts her face on top of the steel chair. Melissa grabs Mschif by the arms and delivers a curb stomp on the steel chair! Melissa rolls Mschif over and makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner Cheerleader Melissa!

"#1der Woman" plays over the PA system as Melissa rises to her feet and stands over Mschif as the fans cheer.

Trish: That might have been the most violent and brutal match that I've ever wittnessed in Diva Chaos!

Nora: Daffney said she wanted a challenge, a warrior, well she might of just found the woman she's been looking for!

Melissa leaves the ring as the fans cheer her on and the referee tries to revive a bloody Mschif

"I Don't Think So" plays as Madison Eagles makes her way out on to the stage to a big pop as she walks down the rampway slapping hands with the fans

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making her way to the ring, Madison Eagles!

Nora: You might notice my partner is no longer at ringisde, as she is getting ready for her huge match agaisnt Sable! But, You've got to feel bad for The Pink Ladies first they were screwed out of the World Tag Titles by the Canadian Ninjas, then last week The Ohio Girls tried to help them capture the Shimmer Tag Titles but got The Pink Ladies disqualified. Then in frusration The Pink Ladies not only laid out The Canadian Ninjas but also The Ohio Girls. After that Madison Eagles claimed that they didn't need anyones help and challenged one of the Ohio Girls to a match for tonight!

Madison jumps over the top rope and into the ring and waits for her opponent.

"Curse Of Curves" plays as Ashley Lane makes her way out on the stage with the World Tag Team Title around her waist to a huge pop.

Lillian: and the opponent, she is one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Ashley Lane!

Nora: Both these ladies are known as tag team specalists but as you can see netheir Jessie Mckay or Nevaeh are at ringside this is going to be one-on-one.

Ashley enters the ring and climbs the middle rope and holds the World Tag Title high in the air and then hops down and stares at Madison. Lane hands her belt to the time keeper as the bell rings.

Madison and Lane circle around the ring, Eagles lunges after Ashley but Ashley ducks her and grabs her around the waist. Madison frees the clutch of Lane and then takes her down with a drop toe hold and then locks her in a front face lock. Madison drives her knee into the top of the Ashley's head. Ashley manages to get to her feet and backs Madison into the corner. Madison releases the grip and Lane backs off. Madison charges Lane but Ashley takes her down with a drop toe hold and then locks in a side headlock. Madison gets to her feet and shoves Lane off into the ropes, Ashley comes running back and slides between the legs of Eagles. Madison turns around and Ashley catches her with a hard forearm shot. Lane with another shot to the side of Madison's head. Lane goes for another right but Madison blocks it and then delivers a knee and puts her up in the death valley driver position. Ashley unloads with a series of elbows to the side of the head and then lands on her feet.

Nora: I think Madison was going for the hellbound, that would of been it!

Ashley delivers a kick to the midsection and then runs off the ropes but Madison catches her a sidewalk slam! Madison stomps on Lane and then picks her up and throws her hard into the corner. Madison grabs Ashley by her arms and drives her boot in the chest and pulls back on the arms of Lane who screams in pain. Eagles pulls Lane out of the corner and delivers a snap suplex, Eagles rotates her hips and holds on and delivers another snap suplex, Madison rotates again and delivers a third snap suplex and floats over on top of Lane and makes the cover 1..2.. but Ashley kicks out. Madison picks Lane up and grabs her by the throat and goes for a chokeslam but Lane delivers a kick to the knee. Ashley delivers another kick to the knee and Madison drops to a knee. Lane runs off the ropes and delivers running boot to the side of the head of Eagles! Madison stumbles up to her feet and Ashley delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits a northern lights suplex! The ref counts 1..2.. but Eagles kicks out.

Nora: These women are going back and forth, big move for big move.

Ashley picks Madison up off the mat but Madison delivers a knee and then irish whip Lane into the ropes. Madison puts her head down as Lane comes back and delivers a sunset flip but Madison rolls through and stands on her feet and then runs and delivers a devesating knee to the face of the seated Ashley Lane! Madison quickly picks Ashley up off the mat and grabs her by the throat and delivers a chokeslam!

Nora: What a chokeslam! That might be it for Ashley Lane!

Madison makes the cover 1..2.. but Lane manages to kickout!

Nora: Lane kicks out and Madison Eagles is in shock.

Madison picks Lane up off the mat and pulls her between her legs, Madison lifts her up in the air for a powerbomb but Lane counters it with a hurricanarana! Lane reaches back and grabs the legs of Madison 1..2.. but Madison kicks out. Both ladies get to their feet, and Eagles explodes with a closeline but Lane ducks it. Madison turns around and catches a kick to the midsection. Lane follows up with a ddt 1..2.. but Eagles kicks out! Ashley walks towards the corner and climbs to the top rope. Madison staggers to her feet and Ashley comes off with a high cross body but Madison Eagles catches her in mid air!

Nora: What power by Madison Eagles!

Madison throws her up in the air and catches her on her shoulders in a death valley driver postion, Madison then delivers the death valley driver across the knee.

Nora: Madison Eagles hits the hellbound out of nowhere!

Madison makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner Madison Eagles!

"I don't think so" plays as Madison makes it to her feet to as the fans cheer her on.

Nora: What a hard fought win for Madison Eagles!

Madison celebrates in the ring as Ashley Lane lays in the corner, holding her head watching. Ashley uses the ropes to get to her feet and walks over to Madison Eagles and extends her hand. Madison looks down at her hand.

Nora: Ashley trying to show that their is no hard feelings? But will Madison shake her hand?

Suddenly on the screen The Canadian Ninjas appear to huge heat.

Portia: Excuse me, Madison, Madison Eagles!

Madison and Ashley both look at the screen.

Portia: Allow me to be the first one to congratulate you on defeating that bleach blonde barbie, Ashley Lane. You proved that you don't need anyone's help. To bad the same can't be said for your partner!

The Camera zooms out to show Jessie Mckay gagged, beaten and tied to a chair.

Nicole Matthews: Oh don't be jealous Ashley, we didn't want you to feel left out, so Nevaeh is here to.

Nicole steps out of the way and Nevaeh has been gagged, beaten, and tied to a chair just like Mckay.

Portia: What's that Jessie?

Portia takes the gag out of her mouth and Jessie spits in the face of Portia Perez. Nicole then unloads with right hands on Mckay. Madison and Ashley both take off towards backstage.

Nora: I can't believe what those damn Canadian Ninjas are doing!

*Cut To Backstage*

Trish Stratus is shown walking towards the ring

Nora: I hope Nevaeh and Mckay are going to be alright, but up next it's the long awaited in ring return of my broadcast partner, Trish Stratus! Trish Vs Sable and it's next!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Backstage*

Madison and Ashley bust into the locker room of the Canadian Ninjas to find Lane and Mckay still tied up. Mckay is unconscious as Madison tries to wake her up, Lane takes the gag off her partner.

Ashley: Oh my god! Are you alright?

Nevaeh: Ashley look out!

Ashley turns around and Portia Perez lays her out with a steel chair shot over the head, Madison is then drilled with a chair shot to the back by Nicole Matthews. Nicole and Portia stomp on Madison and Ashley who lie motionless. Perez kicks Nevaeh and tips the chair over. Ref's and agents bust into the room as The Canadian Ninjas leave both The Ohio Girls and The Pink Ladies laid out!

*Cut To Ringside*

"It's Time To Rock N Roll" plays over the PA system as Trish Stratus makes her way out on to the stage to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, Trish Stratus!

Nora: I can't wait for this, Trish makes her return to the ring. I can't wait to see her put Sable in her place!

Trish makes her way down the ramp and slaps hands with the fans at ringside and steps into the ring and then points to the crowd with a smile on her face as she waits in the ring for her opponent.

"Wildcat" plays over the PA system to heat from the crowd

Lillian: and the opponent from jacksonville, flordia, Sable!

Nora: Sable wants Trish in the ring, well Sable better be careful what she wishes for!

Sable slowly makes her way out on to the stage, but she has her arm in a sling. Trish looks on confused as Sable walks back and forth with a mic in her hand.

Nora: What this all about!

Sable: Now as you can all see, I've been in a horrible accident. Now as much as I would love to come down there and prove once and for all that I'm better then you, well the doctor's nor Kelly Kelly will allow it. Therefore, I've went out and handpicked my own replacement.

Sable steps to the side as "Material Girl" plays as Amber O' Neal makes her way out on to the stage with a smile on her face as Trish looks on in disgust.

Nora: Sable has been wanting Trish for weeks and now Sable has an "accident" and the debuting Amber O'Neal is her replacement, this is not right at all!

Amber makes her way down to ringside with Sable by her side. Amber taunts the fans and then slides into the ring and stares down Trish who looks at Amber and then stares at Sable.

The bell rings as Trish stares at Sable at ringside and Amber comes from behind Trish and spins her around and then shoves Trish. Trish leans back and smashes Amber with a forearm shot and another shot. Trish then spears Amber to the mat and unloads with right hands. Amber kicks Trish away and stumbles to her feet and Trish catches her with another forearm shot and backs her into the corner. Trish unloads with a series of chops in the corner. Trish hip tosses Amber out of the corner. Amber gets back up and gets a closeline from Trish. O'Neal again gets to her feet and Trish hits her with a dropkick. Amber quickly rolls out of the ring and to the arena floor. Sable comes over and checks on O'Neal who yells at the fans.

Nora: Get em Trish! This is definitally not the start to the match that Sable and O'Neal were hoping for!

O'Neal and Sable talk strategy on the outside, Trish leans through the ropes and grabs them both by the hair and rams their heads into each other! Trish exits the ring and stands on the apron. Trish comes off with a running closeline off the apron that takes out O'Neal. Trish begins to pick Amber off the ground as Sable sneaks up behind her.

Nora: Watch out Trish!

Trish turns around and catches Sable who slowly backs away but Trish walks after her. Amber from behind drills Trish with a clubbing blow to the back of the head and then grabs Trish by the hair and rams her face first into the ring apron! Amber throws Trish back into the ring and slides in after her. Amber grabs Trish by the hair and hits a series of right hands and then blantly chokes her in front of the referee. The ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but O'Neal releases the choke. Amber delivers a stomp and then grabs Trish by the leg and locks her in a one legged boston crab. Amber pulls back as Trish screams in pain and Sable cheers on from the outside. Amber smiles as she pulls back on the leg of Trish who slowly crawls to the ropes and grabs the bottom rope. O'neal refuses to release the hold and the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Amber releases and then delivers a stomp to Trish. O'Neal picks Stratus off the mat and hits a snap suplex and floats over into the cover 1..2.. but Trish kicks out. Amber picks Stratus up and throws her into the corner, O'Neal follows up by driving her shoulder into the midsection of Trish and then again. Amber follows up with a knee but suddenly Trish fires back with a series of right hands and fights her way out of the corner. Trish delivers a kick but suddenly O'Neal rakes the eyes and then delivers a swinging neckbreaker to Trish! Amber with the cover 1..2.. but Trish kicks out.

Nora: Ever since the distraction by Sable, O'Neal has been in complete control of this matchup.

Amber then walks over to the corner and climbs to the top rope but Trish gets to her feet and drills Amber with a right hand and crotches her up on the top rope. Stratus takes a step back and then delivers the stratusphere to O'Neal! Amber gets to her feet and Trish charges with a closeline that knocks her down. Amber gets back and Trish this time delivers a lou thesz press and unloads with a series of right hands. Amber pushes Trish off her and stumbles to her feet. Trish unloads with forearm shots but Amber delivers a knee to the midsection. Trish stumbles back and O'Neal comes running in with a closeline but Trish bends down and ducks it with the MA-Trish! O'Neal turns around and Trish drills her with a chick kick!

Nora: Chick kick that's going to be it for Amber!

Trish makes the cover 1..2.. but Sable puts Amber's foot on the bottom rope!

Nora: Oh come on, this match should be over!

Trish looks out at Sable at ringside and rolls out of the ring and exits the ring and chases Sable! Sable runs away from Trish and then slides into the ring, Trish slides in after her and charges but Amber catches Trish with a kick to the midsection and then hits the facebuster! Amber makes a cover 1..2.. but Trish kicks out and nethier Amber or Sable can believe it. Sable stands in the ring and takes the sling off her arm.

Nora: I knew it! I knew Sable wasn't hurt, the referee needs to get her out of the ring!

Amber holds Trish up for Sable who charges after her but Trish ducks and Sable drills O'Neal with a closeline! Sable turns around and Trish unloads with a series of forearms on Sable and then delivers a knee to the midsection. Trish grabs Sable and delivers stratusfaction!

Nora: Sable has offically been stratusifed!

Trish kicks Sable out of the ring and taunts her from the ring but Amber O'Neal comes from behind and rolls Trish up in backslide and floats over into a bridge as the ref counts 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner Amber O'Neal!

"Material Girl" plays as Amber can't believe it and nethier can Trish. O'Neal quickly rolls out of the ring as Trish goes after her. Amber helps Sable to her feet and they walks back up the ramp taunting Trish.

Nora: I don't believe this! It was supposed to be Trish Vs Sable tonight. Sable fakes an injury, picks Amber O'Neal as her replacement, and then constantly gets involved in the match, allowing Amber to pick up the victory! This sucks!

Amber and Sable taunts Trish at the top of the rampway as Trish looks on furious

*Cut To Backstage*

Maria is shown streching out backstage as Mickie James comes walking

Maria: Hey Mickie!

Mickie: Hey Maria, so you ready for tonight?

Maria: Yea I'm ready for tonight, but to be honest, I'm nervous. I mean Melina, she's tough. I mean you can't even beat her.

Mickie: Listen Maria, you can do it, I believe in you. No one thought you could beat Michelle Mccool and you did, no one thought you could beat Maryse and you did, Melina is no different.

Maria: Thanks Mickie, but I know Melina won't fight fair and well I just wish that you could be out there with me. But if you come out there Kelly Kelly will fire you.

Mickie: I know but I'm not afraid of Kelly Kelly...I'll be there with you in more ways then one, I got a plan...trust me.

Maria: Alright Mickie, I trust you.

Mickie gives Maria a hug and walks away as Maria looks on.

*Cut To Ringside*

The Steel Cage is shown lowering over the ring.

Nora: Last week Jetta came within an eye lash of becoming the new Shimmer Champion, and she'll get a second chance but this time it will be inside of a steel cage, and it's next!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

Nora: Welcome back Trish, I'm so sorry about Amber and Sable.

Trish: I just want Sable to know if she thinks this is over between us, it's not even close, I promise I'm going to get my hands on her and get my revenge on her new buddy Amber O'Neal!

The music of Jetta plays as she comes out on to the stage to huge heat.

Nora: I'm sorry Trish but we got to shift focus here as we are moments away from a huge rematch for the Shimmer Title!

Lillian: The following match up is for the Shimmer Title and will be fought inside of a steel cage. Victory can be attained by pinfall, submission, or by both feet reaching the arena floor! Making her way to the ring first she is the challenger, Jetta!

Jetta makes her way down the ramp way and taunts the fans at ringside before stepping into the cage.

Nora: Jetta took the fight to Daizee Haze last week and nearly walked away with the Shimmer Title, and challenged Daizee to a rematch here tonight.

Trish: Jetta can't be in a good mood, after her partner Rain came up short earlierr tonight to Serena Deeb in the Intertnational Title Tournament.
"Senshi" hits as Daizee Haze makes her way out to ringside with the Shimmer Title over her shoulder to a thunderous ovation.

Lillian: And the opponent, she is the Shimmer Champion, Daizee Haze!

Daizee comes down the ramp and slaps hands with the fans at ringside and then hands the title over to the referee. Daizee climbs the steel cage and sits on top of the cage and gives the peace sign and then climbs down into the ring. Daizee and Jetta stare at each other as Jetta taunts the champion. The referee closes the cage door as the bell rings.

Daizee and Jetta lock up in the center of the ring and Jetta delivers a knee to the midsection and then bodyslams Daizee Haze. Jetta follows up with a stomp and then picks Daizee up and delivers back suplex. Jetta asks for the door to be open and Jetta tries to exit the but Daizee quickly grabs her ankle before she even gets close to the door. Jetta pounds on the back of Daizee and picks up to her feet but Daizee fires back with quick right hands and then a delivers a kick to the midsection. Jetta rakes the eyes of Daizee Haze and then throws her into the ropes but Daizee comes back and takes her down with a spinning headscissors! Jetta stumbles to her feet and Daizee unloads with right hands, Jetta fights back with a back elbow to the face and then grabs Daizee and throws her face first into the steel!

Nora: Oh and Daizee Haze is the first woman to taste the unforgiving steel!

Jetta stomps on Daizee Haze and then picks her up and again launches her into the steel cage! Jetta drapes Daizee throat first over the middle rope and drives her knee into the back and chokes Daizee out over the rope. Jetta runs off the ropes and then jumps on Daizee's back. Jetta throws her down by the hair and makes a cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Jetta picks Daizee off the mat and puts her over her shoulder, Jetta runs at the steel with Daizee but Daizee slips over her shoulder and then grabs Jetta and throws her face first into the steel!

Trish: Now it's Jetta's turn to taste the steel!

Jetta stumbles back, holding her face as Daizee turns her around and delivers a kick to the midsection and then hits the Daizee Cutter! Daizee slowly crawls towards the door as the ref opens it. Daizee is near the door but Jetta grabs the foot.Daizee gets up with Jetta still holding on to one foot, Jetta spins Daizee around and then drills her with a closeline. Jetta picks Daizee up and delivers a backbreaker! Jetta with the cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Jetta then climbs the ropes and looks to climb the cage.

Nora: Jetta is going to attempt to climb over the top of the cage.

Daizee gets to her feet and climbs to the top rope as Jetta makes it over the top of the cage but Daizee reaches over and grabs Jetta's hair and pulls her back over the top of the cage and into the ring. Daizee rams Jetta face first into the steel cage and then throws her off the top rope and to the mat. Jetta stumbles to her feet and Daizee comes off with a missile dropkick that connects! Daizee makes the cover 1..2.. but Jetta kicks out. Daizee picks Jetta up and delivers a heart punch! Daizee runs off the ropes and goes for yazuka kick but Jetta dodges it! Jetta drills Daizee in the back with a forearm shot to the back. Jetta straight jackets the arms and then delivers a lungblower to Daizee Haze! Jetta makes the cover 1..2. .but Daizee kicks out.

Trish: Daizee kicks out of the straightjacker lungblower! What will it take to keep Daizee down?

Jetta then asks for the door to be open and walks towards the door as Daizee crawls towards her.

Nora: If Jetta exits the cage, she will be the new Shimmer Champion!

Jetta is at the door but Daizee jumps and grabs the ankle, Jetta pounds on her but Daizee won't let go. Jetta reaches down and grabs Daizee by the hair and then throws her into the steel cage! Jetta picks Daizee up and throws her into the steel! Jetta picks Daizee up again and goes to ram her into the steel but Daizee blocks it and throws Jetta into the steel. Daizee gets a burst of momentum and runs off the ropes and then hits the yazuka kick! Jetta and Daizee are both down as Daizee crawls towards the door. Daizee is almost there as Jetta crawls behind her. Daizee has half her body out of the door, but all of sudden the steel cage door slams on her head!

Trish: What the hell was that!

Nora: Oh my god, do you know who that is, that's Lacey! What the hell is she doing here!

The ref yells at Lacey who stares at Daizee who holds her head in the ring as Jetta crawls towards her.

Trish: I don't believe it, it's Lacey. We haven't seen her in forever, I thought she was retired!

Nora: Well Lacey is known as one of the founding members of the International Home Wrecking Crew and she might of just cost Daizee the Shimmer Title!

Jetta crawls towards Daizee and puts her arm over her 1..2.. but somehow Daizee kicks out! Lacey can't believe it on the outside!

Trish: Daizee just got a steel door slammed on her head and yet still she kicked out, how does she keep doing it!

Lacey yells for Jetta to climb out of the cage. Jetta makes it to her feet and climbs the top rope and Daizee uses the ropes to get to her feet. Jetta is almost out as Daizee grabs a hold of her and the two fight it out on the top rope. Daizee hits Jetta with a right hand and Jetta hits a right of her own, Daizee with another right, Jetta again with a right. Daizee delivers a kick and Jetta loses her balance and gets crotches up on the top rope and then falls off and rolls around the mat and rolls around in pain! Daizee begins to climb to the top of the cage.

Trish: Jetta is down and hurting, and Daizee is about to escape over the top of the cage!

Daizee stands on top of the cage but Lacey runs and grabs a steel chair and invites Daizee down.

Nora: Lacey is blocking Daizee's exit from the floor!

Daizee looks down at Lacey then turns around and looks at Jetta!

Trish: What is Daizee going to do?

Jetta gets to her feet and Daizee Haze dives off the top of the cage with a high cross body and it connects! Daizee with a cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner and still Shimmer Champion Daizee Haze!

Daizee rolls around the ring in pain as Lacey shoves the ref and enters the cage.

Nora: Daizee Haze just won a grueling match up against Jetta but now what does Lacey have planned.

Lacey climbs on top of Daizee Haze as the offical tries to pull her off but Lacey turns around and kicks the ref and throws them out of the cage. Rain comes running down the ramp and enters the cage.

Trish: Now Rain is out here, this is does not look good for Daizee Haze!

Rain padlocks the steel cage door as Lacey continues to pound on Daizee Haze. Lacey reaches into her jeans and pulls out a steel chain and wraps it around her hand and unloads with right hands on Daizee Haze that busts her open. Agents and officals come running down but can't get into the cage. Lacey continues to unload with steel chain shots. Serena Deeb comes running down the ramp and tries to get in but can't get in ethier. Rain and Jetta taunt Serena from inside the cage as Lacey continues to pound on Daizee Haze. Lacey picks Daizee up and delivers an implant ddt! Rain and Jetta raise Lacey's arm in celebration drawing huge heat. Finally someone raises the steel cage and Serena and officals enter the ring to check on Daizee Haze as the IWHC leave the ring.

Trish: What a brutal assault on Daizee Haze by Lacey! But I want to know why she is here in the first place!

*Cut To Backstage*

Lauren is backstage with a mic in her hand.

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome my guest at this time Melina.

Melina walks into the screen to huge heat.

Lauren: Melina your just moments away from meeting Maria, for the Women's World Title, what are your thoughts going into this huge matchup?

Melina: My thoughts, all I'm thinking about is the victory party I'm going to throw after I win tonight. I'm going to make history and become the first woman to ever hold the World Title not once, but twice! When I returned two weeks ago, do you know why I let Maria beat Mickie James. Because Maria was the weaker of the two, that I knew I could take the World Title away from her, without breaking a sweat. Maria is pathetic, she's not a wrestler, she's a model, a model who is holding my World Title. I'm going to get back my title and show everyone why I'm the A-list Diva!

Melina walks away as Lauren looks on

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Paparazzi" plays as Melina struts down the red carpet to huge heat

Lillian: The following matchup is for the Women's World Title, making her way to the ring, the challenger, Melina!

Melina performs her trademark split entrance as she slides into the ring and poses in the ring

Trish: Melina is a former World Champion and has made a huge impact since her return, first she interupts the World Title match between Maria and Mickie James, and then last week defeated Mickie James to become the new number one contender.

"Legs Like That" plays as Maria comes out to a huge ovation from the crowd as she blows a kiss and runs down the ramp slapping hands with the fans.

Lillian: and making her way to the ring, she is Women's World Champion, Maria!

Maria climbs into the ring and onto the middle and holds the title belt above her head and does a shake as the fans cheer her on.

Nora: Maria has stepped up to the challenge before, but with Mickie James banned from ringside, I dont know if Maria has what it takes to beat Melina here tonight!

Maria nervously paces around the ring as Melina confidently smiles as the ref holds the gold high in the air and then the bell rings.

Melina and Maria circle around the ring and lock up Melina takes Maria and throws her down by the back of her hair and stomps on Maria. Melina picks Maria up and throws her into the corner and delivers a series of kicks to the midsection. Melina grabs Maria by the hair and tosses her of the corner. Maria staggers back to her feet and Melina closelines her back down to the mat. Maria rolls around the ring and Melina grabs her by the hair and drapes her throat first over the bottom rope and stands on her back as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Melina steps off. Melina picks Maria up by her hair and wedges her between the middle and top rope and locks in a camel clutch in the ropes and again the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Melina releases the hold. Melina throws Maria down to the mat by her hair and makes the cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out.

Trish: Since the opening bell, this match has been all Melina.

Melina throws Maria in the corner and unloads with kicks to the midsection and then lays Maria across the middle rope, Melina jumps up in the air and drives her knees into the stomach of Maria! Melina throws Maria down to the mat and makes another cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out. Melina picks Maria up by the hair but suddenly Maria rolls her up in a small packahe 1...2.. but Melina kicks out. Both ladies get to their feet and Melina takes Maria down with a closeline! Melina picks Maria and delivers a backbreaker and makes another cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out again. Melina picks Maria up and puts her in a bulldog positon, Melina runs towards the turnbuckles and delivers the extreme makeover!

Nora: Extreme Makeover! Melina is going to become the New Champion!

Melina hooks the leg 1..2.. but Maria kicks out! Melina hooks the leg again 1..2.. and again Maria kicks out. Melina pins her again 1..2.. but again Maria kicks out.

Trish: Frustation starting to build in Melina, that she cant put Maria away.

Melina picks Maria up and drapes her throat first over the middle rope and drives her knee into Maria's back, 1..2..3..4.. but Melina releases the hold. Melina runs off the rope and goes to leap on Maria's back but Maria moves out of the way and Melina gets tangled up in the ropes and then hits her head off the back of the mat!

Nora: This is the first opportunity that Maria has had to get back into this match.

Maria uses the ropes to get to her feet as Melina gets up and charges at Maria with a closeline but Maria ducks it. Melina turns around and Maria unloads with a series of forearms to the side of the head. Maria backs Melina into the ropes and goes for an irishwhip but Melina counters and sends Maria into the ropes. Maria comes back and takes Melina down with a spinning head scissors. Melina gets up and Maria hits a closeline, Melina back up and gets another closeline! Melina staggers to her feet and Maria delivers a kick and then hits a ddt! Maria with a cover 1..2.. but Melina kicks out. Maria picks Melina up and whips her into the corner, Maria comes chargining in and connects with a big closeline that drops Melina in the corner. Maria gets to the middle of the ring and does the pony dance and then charges Melina and hits a bronco buster!

Trish: Maria going old school with a bronco buster!

Maria picks Melina up by her hair and pulls her in for the bulldog, Maria runs with her but Melina shoves her away. Maria turns and charges at Melina but Melina runs at Maria and grabs her by the hair and sends her into the mat face first with a running facebuster! Melina hooks the leg 1..2.. but Maria got a shoulder up!

Nora: I admire the heart of Maria, but I don't know how much more she can take!

Melina picks Maria up by the hair and puts her in position for the Primal Scream! Melina let's out the scream but suddenly "Obsession" hits on the PA system and Melina throws Maria down to the mat and stares at the top of the stage.

Trish: That's Mickie James music, but do you think she'd come out here!

Nora: I don't know Trish, but if she does, Kelly will fire her on the spot!

Melina continues to stare at the stage but suddenly Maria rolls her up in a school girl from behind 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner and still Women's World Champion, Maria!

"Legs Like That" plays as Maria quickly rolls out of the ring and Melina looks on in disbelif

Trish: She did it! Maria did it!

Maria walks back up the rampway holding the World Title high in the air as Mickie comes out on to the stage and raises Maria's arm in the air as Melina screams at them from the ring.

Nora: I think Mickie James and Maria just out smarted both Kelly Kelly and Melina tonight! Mickie provided the distraction and allowed Maria to pick up the victory.

Mickie and Maria continue to celebrate on the stage as Melina throws a fit in the ring.

Quick Results

Women's World Title
Women's World Champion Maria defeated Melina by pinfall to retain the title

Steel Cage Match For The Shimmer Title
Shimmer Champion Daizee Haze defeated Jetta by pinfall to retain the title

Amber O'Neal W/Sable defeated Trish Stratus by pinfall

Madison Eagles defeated Ashley Lane by pinfall

Hardcore Match
Cheerleader Melissa defeated Mschif by pinfall

International Title Tournament: 2nd Round
Eve Torres defeated Velvet Sky by pinfall

Christy Hemme defeated Jillian Hall by pinfall

Katie Lea defeated Taylor Wilde by pinfall

Serena Deeb defeated Rain by pfinall

I <3 ME Some M.E.

Last edited by greenchad1; 08-19-2009 at 12:48 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome