Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Survivor Mafia II Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
3Dee
OMG JUMP TO BOLT SPEED

3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs3Dee is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Survivor Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certs View Post
Man this is cool. I hope everyone stays active and this game goes well. And I hope I dont get kicked off the show, I'm very photogenic and love the game. You all rock, except for Lostafn, he's a toolbox, with all the hammers and screwdrivers in it. Plus some pliers and vicegrips and even a nail or 2. Even if he's got that Bolt guy in his sig. But yeah this game rocks and I like the survivor show so we go perfect together. Damn this 100 word post restriction is gonna kick my ass, don't expect me to post much guys as I dont have time for this shit. Nah I dont know who the fuck he thinks I am but I dont have time for this nonsense. I'm a one sentence kinda poster, short witty and to the point and you can think about it long after you read it kinda guy, nomesayin, fuck this story-time shit.
you've been fucking owned, i may just lynch you purely out of sympathy

Unlynch

Super Maigs

Membership - Kibbeh Bannah - Me