Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #679 (permalink)
TheRockIsCookin
Moron

TheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I am in dying need of new exercises!

Anybody have exercises that will start to reveal my already starting to reveal 6 pack? I am currently on vacation and I have probably eaten the most I have in like the whole summer, and I still have maintained a weight of 127 pounds! That means I only gained 1 pound! And surely, I am going on a hike with my grandparents in a few days so hopefully that will do something.

I need exercises to reveal my 6 pack! I will green rep you if you give me good ones!
TheRockIsCookin is offline   Reply With Quote