Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
amrocky25
Virgil at Conventions

amrocky25 amrocky25 amrocky25 amrocky25
Default Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

Smackdown 8/28/09

Smackdown Opening Video is shown
Pyro goes off as the crowd goes wild

Grisham: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown. I’m Todd Grisham along side Hall of Famer Jim Ross. JR, are you ready for tonight?
JR: Yes I am Todd. Tonight we have a hell of a show for you. We will have three qualifying matches for the World Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven. We will see Mr. Money In The Bank CM Punk take on the Big Red Monster Kane in one qualifying match. And our main event, the cocky and arrogant Chris Jericho will go one-on-one with the extreme enigma Jeff Hardy, in what will be the final qualifying match.
Grisham: That’s not all. In just a few moments we will see a six man over the top rope battle royal to determine a spot in the Championship Scramble Match. Which three superstars will join John Morrison and World Champion Edge at Unforgiven in one of the most unpredictable matches in WWE history? We’re about to find out.

Justin: The following contest is an over the top rope battle royal for a spot in the WWE Championship scramble match at Unforgiven. Superstars are eliminated when they are thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor. The last person in the ring wins the match.

Shelton Benjamin’s music hits and the crowd boos
Justin: Making his way to the ring, from Orangeburg, South Carolina, weighing in at 248 pounds, The Gold Standard, Shelton Benjamin.

Grisham: Here comes the Gold Standard as we get ready for this huge battle royal.
JR: Shelton has all the tools to make it big in this company. All he needs is that one defining moment.
Grisham: Well this could be that moment if he picks up a win here. Scramble match or not, a World Title shot is a big deal.

Umaga’s music hits and the crowd boos
Justin: Making his way to the ring, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 350 pounds, Umaga.

JR: Here is the man you’re going to need to watch out for.
Grisham: The huge Samoan Bulldozer makes his way to the ring. JR, how is anyone going to eliminate this huge, dominating man?
JR: I don’t know but keep an eye on Umaga. A World Title shot is definitely in this man’s future.

Charlie Haas’s music hits and the crowd boos
Justin: Making his way to the ring, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in at 249 pounds, Charlie Haas.

Grisham: Here comes Charlie Haas who looks to make a huge statement here tonight.
JR: Haas is a great pure athlete and a very smart man, but he’s going to need to start racking up some big wins in order to move forward.
Grisham: I agree. Haas has shown us what he can do in the tag division, now it’s time to show us what he can do as a singles competitor.

Mike Knox’s music hits and the crowd boos
Justin: Making his way to the ring, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 293 pounds, Mike Knox.

JR: Here is someone that I think you should look out for in the future.
Grisham: The massive Mike Knox. We’ve seen what he can do in the past but he says we haven’t seen anything yet from him.
JR: The future looks bright for Knox and this could be a big opportunity for him to establish himself.

The Great Khali’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Justin: Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Ranjin Singh, from India, weighing in at 420 pounds, The Great Khali.

Grisham: Oh my! The largest man on the Smackdown roster, The Great Khali. How is anyone going to get him over the top rope?
JR: The only way that is going to happen is by team work. No one man will be able to eliminate Khali.
Grisham: Khali definitely has the advantage going into a match like this and could very well be the favorite.

Dolph Ziggler’s music hits and the crowd boos
Justin: And making his way to the ring, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 221 pounds, Dolph Ziggler.

Grisham: We talked about the future for a lot of these superstars, but none may have a better one than this man Dolph Ziggler.
JR: Ziggler is brash, cocky, arrogant, but so talented. I say this every week, Dolph Ziggler will be a big threat in this company in the future.
Grisham: He’s already moving his way up in the rankings and winning this match could put him over the edge.

Qualifying Match for World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match
Over The Top Rope Battle Royal
Shelton Benjamin vs. Umaga vs. Charlie Haas vs. Mike Knox vs. The Great Khali vs. Dolph Ziggler

-The match starts off with everyone brawling and trying to eliminate one another. At a point, Khali is dominating everyone, knocking them all down one by one. They all then stop, look at Khali, and join together to eliminate the big man. They all start brawling again. After a bit, Knox is beating up Ziggler, who is laying on the ropes. Knox backs up, runs, and goes for a bicycle kick on Ziggler, but Ziggler moves and pulls the rope down. Knox gets his foot caught over the rope but manages to barely hold on. Ziggler then comes from behind and dropkicks Knox out of the ring, eliminating him. While that is going on, Umaga is being double teamed by Benjamin and Haas. They work hard to knock him down and weaken him. Haas sets up for the Leapfrog double team on Umaga, but when Shelton goes to jump over Haas, Haas turns around, catches Shelton in the air and drops him on the ropes. Haas then takes Shelton and throws him over the top rope but Shelton holds on. Shelton skins the cat, getting back in the ring, and goes right after Haas. They both try to suplex each other out of the ring but both fail. Shelton finally gets Haas over the rope but he lands on the apron. Haas delivers a forearm to Shelton. Haas tries to get back in the ring but Shelton cuts him off with a kick. Shelton then hits Pay Dirt on Haas which guillotines him on the top rope and sends Haas to the floor, eliminating him. Ziggler and Shelton start attacking Umaga but have trouble trying to get him over the top rope. Ziggler then double crosses Shelton and tries to eliminate him. Shelton lands on the apron and the two exchange punches. Ziggler then rakes Shelton’s eyes which stuns him but Shelton still holds on. Ziggler turns around into a kick from Umaga. Umaga lifts Ziggler up and tosses him onto Shelton which eliminates them both.
Winner: Umaga

Justin: Here is your winner: Umaga

Grisham: What a match and a huge win for Umaga. He now joins Edge and John Morrison in the Scramble Match.
JR: No doubt about it Umaga will be someone to watch out for in the Scramble Match but will he be able to win the World Heavyweight Title at Unforgiven in one of the most random and unique matches ever made?
Grisham: Not even Umaga’s size and power gives him much of an advantage over everyone in this type of match, but nonetheless Umaga is going to Unforgiven.
JR: We will find out who will join him in our two final qualifying matches of the night. Don’t go anywhere, we’ll be right back.

*-----Commercial Break------*

Backstage in Long’s office we see Theodore Long sitting when Curt Hawkins walks in

Long: Hey, Curt Hawkins.
Hawkins: Teddy. I need to talk to you about something.
Long: Go on playa. What’s up?
Hawkins: Well people only know me as a tag team wrestler or as Edge’s former lackey. No one knows the real Curt Hawkins. I have so much skill and I just want an opportunity to prove it. I want to prove it to you and to the fans.
Long: I feel ya. Let me tell you something, I’ll give you your opportunity soon enough. And if you impress then the opportunities will keep on rolling.
Hawkins: Thanks Teddy. You have no idea how much that means to me.

Hawkins goes to turn around and is in the face of the World Champion Edge

Edge: What are you doing here? I thought after I tossed you and your idiot partner aside a year ago you would be out of a job.
Hawkins: Well I guess you were wrong then cause I’m still here and I’m ready to prove myself.
Edge: Prove yourself? How? By being a tool just like your former partner?

Hawkins gets up in the face of Edge pissed off as Edge stands there calmly

Edge: You know what? I have no time for this. I have important stuff to deal with. Little specks like you don’t deserve my time and attention. Teddy, we need to talk now.
Long: What’s wrong Edge?
Edge: How could you allow the Scramble Match idea to go through? It’s unfair and I refuse to defend my title in that match.
Long: Well Edge you have no choice. The decision was made by the WWE Board of Directors and it’s final. There’s no way to get out of it.
Edge: And I’m sure you didn’t fight for my side of this. You probably wanted this match because you hate me as champion. You know my title is in jeopardy. Well I demand the number five entry in the match.
Long: I’m not going to do that Edge.
Edge: I’m the champion, do you understand that? I should automatically be entering last in the match.
Long: Well I’m the general manager, do you understand that? This isn’t Raw playa. I’m not doing that. You have to pick your number that night at random like everyone else. But while you’re here, I was going to put you in action tonight and I think I just thought of the perfect match for you. Tonight in a non-titled match it will be Edge verses….Curt Hawkins.

Hawkins is behind Edge and looks shocked yet happy at the opportunity. Edge turns around to look at Hawkins

Edge: What are you smiling at? That isn’t a good thing for you.
Hawkins: You sure about that Edge? Because I see this as my big opportunity. I think this could be the night that the former student beats the lousy teacher.
Edge: Opportunity? Opportunity? I’m Mr. Opportunity. I cashed in the Money In The Bank successfully twice. This isn’t your opportunity tonight. This is your downfall.

Edge then walks out of the room as Hawkins stands there

Michelle McCool’s music hits and the crowd boos
Justin: The following diva’s contest is scheduled for one fall. Making her way to the ring, being accompanied by Alicia Fox, from Palatka, Florida, Michelle McCool.

Grisham: Welcome back to Smackdown and it’s time for our divas contest. Here comes the confident Michelle McCool with her protégé Alicia Fox.
JR: Michelle was the first ever Diva’s Champion and has told us on many occasions that she wants to be the first woman wrestler to have held both the Diva’s and Women’s Championships.
Grisham: Well a win here could put her right in title contention.

Maria’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Justin: And her opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, Maria.

Grisham: Maria’s on her way down to the ring. She looks ready but she has a big challenge ahead of her.
JR: No doubt about it. Michelle is the better of the two but Maria has been improving greatly lately. Don’t count Maria out in this contest.

Michelle McCool vs. Maria
-Michelle basically dominates most of the match. She toys with Maria and acts cocky as she taunts to the crowd and yells at Maria. Maria turns things around after dropkicking Michelle when her back was turned as she was taunting to the crowd. Maria starts to stomp and punch Michelle. Maria hits a sidewalk slam on Michelle and goes for the cover, 1…2…Michelle kicks out. Maria lifts Michelle up, sets her up for a DDT, and taunts to the crowd. Maria takes too long and Michelle is able to reverse it and hits Maria with a hard boot to the face. Michelle picks Maria up and hits the Faith Breaker on her. Michelle goes for the cover, 1…2…3 Michelle wins.
Winner: Michelle McCool

Justin: Here is your winner, Michelle McCool

JR: Maria put up a good fight, but Michelle just showed her why she was the first Diva’s Champion.
Grisham: Melina better be on notice because Michelle may have just stepped her way into being number one contender.

Alicia Fox gets into the ring with Michelle and they both look down at a beaten Maria

Grisham: I don’t like the look of this.

Michelle and Alicia start to beat up Maria

JR: Come on. Enough is enough. You won the match. She’s defenseless!

Just then Melina and Gail Kim come down to the ring to save Maria

Grisham: Here come Melina and Gail Kim to teach Michelle and Alicia a lesson.

Michelle and Alicia escape and walk up the ramp smirking. Michelle taunts around her waist signaling for Melina’s title as Melina looks on at Michelle angrily

JR: Michelle wanted to do one thing tonight and that was to send a message to Melina that she not only wants the Women’s Title but that she deserves it. I think she accomplished her task.
Grisham: No doubt Michelle is on Melina’s radar now. Well still to come tonight, Mr. Money In The Bank CM Punk takes on the Big Red Machine Kane, and in our main event Chris Jericho faces Jeff Hardy in our two final qualifying matches. Stay tuned for this and more.

Backstage we see Chris Jericho with a reporter being interviewed

Reporter: I am here with Chris Jericho. Jericho, tonight you have a match with Jeff Hardy where the winner gets a spot in the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven.
Jericho: Yeah I know that. What are you going to say next? You going to ask me if I think I can win?
Reporter: I was just….
Jericho: Shut your mouth junior. You and your stupid questions are irrelevant to me. Tonight I will beat Jeff Hardy and go onto Unforgiven to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Some of you may have forgotten but last year I won the World Title in the Scramble Match after having a grueling unsanctioned match with Shawn Michaels. That shows just how great and tough I am. No one around here gives me credit. Not the commentators, not the wrestlers, not all the hypocrites watching this, and especially not Theodore Long. I’m the best at what I do. I was the first ever Undisputed Champion. I’m better than every single person on the Smackdown…no on the entire WWE Roster and no one can say otherwise or prove me wrong. I don’t care how “over” you are with the fans, how big you are, how quick you are, if you’re Straight-Edge or a Monster. I, Chris Jericho, am the greatest wrestler of all time and it’s time for everyone to recognize that.

Kane then walks in the shot. He stares at Jericho and then walks away to go to the ring for his match. Jericho turns around and stares off at Kane with a stern look on his face.

Grisham: It will be Kane verses CM Punk in a Scramble qualifying match when we return.

CM Punk’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a qualifying match for the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven. Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 222 pounds, Mr. Money In The Bank, CM Punk.

Grisham: Welcome back to Smackdown and here comes the Chicago-Made CM Punk holding that Money In The Bank briefcase of course.
JR: Punk has until WrestleMania 26 to cash that World Title shot in. Punk just wants to wait for the right moment, just like last year when he cashed it in on World Champion Edge who ironically is the current World Champion.
Grisham: The question is JR when will Punk cash it in? But right now he has the chance to earn a World Title match without even cashing in his briefcase.

Kane’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Justin: And his opponent, weighing in at 323 pounds, Kane.

Grisham: And here comes the Big Red Machine ready for action. Before the commercial break we saw Kane give Jericho a weird look after Jericho said he better than everyone in the WWE.
JR: Kane seemed to have take exception that Jericho’s comments. No doubt Kane would love to send a message to Chris Jericho tonight, showing him the kind of wrestler he is, but Kane needs to focus on winning and going onto the Scramble Match.
Grisham: Which one of these two men will be going to Unforgiven? We’re about to find out.

CM Punk vs. Kane

-The match is even for most of it. Kane starts off in control by out-powering Punk. Punk then comes back with a series of kicks and trying to chop the big man down. Towards the end, Punk hits Kane with a springboard clothesline and a swift kick to the head, which dazes Kane. Punk goes for a GTS but has trouble lifting Kane and Kane quickly elbows Punk in the face to get out of it. Kane hits Punk with a big boot to the face and then stalks Punk, signaling for the end. Kane grabs Punk by the throat for a Chokeslam. Punk starts to punch Kane but Kane keeps the grip. Punk goes over to the ropes and jumps over, pulling Kane’s hand and head down into the ropes. Punk gets back in the ring and lifts up a stunned Kane. Punk hits the GTS and goes for a cover quickly, 1…2…3 Punk wins.
Winner: CM Punk

Justin: Here is your winner, CM Punk.

JR: CM Punk has picked up a literally a big win here over Kane and now moves on to the Scramble Match at Unforgiven.
Grisham: Punk will join John Morrison, Umaga, and the World Heavyweight Champion Edge. Things seem to be going well for Mr. Money In The Bank. Can he keep things rolling?
JR: Punk is no doubt a great competitor and will battle in his first Scramble Match after being taken out at the last minute before last years Scramble Match.

Backstage we see World Heavyweight Champion walking to the ring

Grisham: Well up next we will see the World Heavyweight Champion Edge take on his former protégé Curt Hawkins.
JR: Will this be Curt Hawkins’s shining moment or will Edge crush his opportunity?

Just then CM Punk comes through, coming back from his match. The two stop and look at each other. Punk holds his briefcase up, looks at it, looks at the World Title around Edge’s waist, but then shakes his head no and walks away.

Edge’s music hits and the crowd boos
Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, the Rated R Superstar, Edge.

Grisham: Welcome back and here comes the World Heavyweight Champion, hoping to blow through this match with ease.
JR: Being the experienced wrestler that he is, Edge should know not to underestimate anyone, especially one of his former protégés.
Grisham: Well Edge taught Hawkins for a year so they both know each other very well in the ring.

Curt Hawkins’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Justin: And his opponent, from Long Island, New York, weighing in at 221 pounds, Curt Hawkins.

JR: This kid has all the potential in the world. He asked for an opportunity to prove himself and opportunities don’t get much bigger than facing the World Heavyweight Champion.
Grisham: A win over Edge here will send Hawkins’s career to skyrocket. He needs to make the most of this match.
JR: Although Hawkins needs to watch out for the rage and anger of the World Champion. He is not the happiest person since learning about the Scramble Match.

Edge vs. Curt Hawkins
-Edge takes control of the match from the beginning. He slows the pace and acts cocky the whole time, thinking the match is a joke. At a point, Hawkins ends up reversing Edge after he takes too much time. Hawkins quickens the pace and has some control in the match. Hawkins hits a nice dropkick and then goes to the top rope. Hawkins waits for Edge to get up and then jumps off for a crossbody, but Edge ends up reversing it into a Spear. Unfortunately for Edge the impact from the spear sends Hawkins out of the ring. Edge goes to the outside and gets him back in the ring as quickly as he can. Edge goes for the cover, 1…2… Hawkins kicks out. Edge looks in shock and then the rage sets in. Edge stalks Hawkins from the other corner for another Spear. Edge goes for it but Hawkins reverses it by flapjacking Edge into the corner. Hawkins hits Edge with a knee lift and follows up with a spinebuster. Hawkins gets fired up and it looks like he’s going to try to end it. Hawkins lifts Edge up and sets up for the Hangman’s Facebuster, but Edge reverses it before Hawkins can pull the whole move off. Edge then kicks Hawkins in the gut and hits Hawkins with the Edgecution. Edge goes for the cover, 1…2…3 Edge wins.
Winner: Edge

Justin: Here is your winner, Edge

Grisham: Hawkins put up quite a fight, probably more of a fight than Edge thought, but it just wasn’t enough to beat the World Champion.
JR: Hawkins has nothing to be ashamed of. Win or lose, he showed everyone that he is a threat in this company. After a bit more experience he will be a top contender on Smackdown. I see promise in this young superstar.
Grisham: Still to come, we have our main event for the evening. It will be Chris Jericho verses Jeff Hardy in our final qualifying match. Don’t go anywhere, we’ll be right back.

“You Don’t Belong” by Daughtry is playing in the background
JR: Welcome back to Smackdown. We’d like to thank Daughtry for the song “You Don’t Belong” which is the official theme song for Unforgiven.
Grisham: Well in less than three weeks, on September 13th, we will have our next pay-per-view Unforgiven. Thanks to the WWE Board of Directors, at this pay-per-view every brand will have a Scramble Match for its respective world title.
JR: This is one of the most unique and unpredictable matches every in the WWE. Five men are in this match fighting for one prize, the World Heavyweight Championship. The way this match works is two men start off and one person enters every five minutes. At the end of the time limit, the person with the last fall will be the champion.
Grisham: And for Smackdown we already have four of the five participants announced for the Scramble Match. So far we have the Shaman of Sexy John Morrison, the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga, Mr. Money In The Bank CM Punk, and the World Heavyweight Champion Edge.
JR: We will find out the fifth and final competitor up next in our main event. Will it be Chris Jericho or Jeff Hardy joining these men in the World Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven? We are about to find out.

Chris Jericho’s music hits and the crowd boos
Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the final qualifying match for the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven. Making his way to the ring, from Manhasset, New York, weighing in at 226 pounds, Chris Jericho.

Grisham: Here comes the man that claims he is better than everyone in the world today at wrestling.
JR: Jericho is a very gifted athlete, no doubt about that. And his accomplishments can’t go unrecognized, but sometimes he may be too cocky for his own good.
Grisham: Well could his giant ego get in the way of him advancing to Unforgiven? We will find out when we return to Smackdown for our main event.

Grisham: Welcome back to Smackdown. Chris Jericho is in the ring waiting for his opponent to get this main event underway.

Jeff Hardy’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Justin: And his opponent, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 225 pounds, Jeff Hardy.

JR: If anyone will give Jericho a run for his money it’s this man, the extreme enigma Jeff Hardy.
Grisham: Jeff looks to pick up a big win here and hopefully capture the World Title once again at Unforgiven.
JR: Jeff feels his first title reign was too short and wants to make up for that with a second title reign that could possibly start at Unforgiven. But first he needs to beat the cocky Chris Jericho.
Grisham: Who’s going to Unforgiven? We’re about to find out.

Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy

-The match is back and forth the entire time with multiple counters by each man. Towards the end Jericho is in control of the match. Jericho has Jeff in the Walls of Jericho but Jeff scrambles and grabs the ropes quickly. Jericho goes to hit Jeff with an enzuguiri but Jeff ducks the kick. Jeff runs up the corner and hits Jericho with the Whisper In The Wind. Jeff lifts Jericho up and hits him with a sit-out facebuster. Jeff goes up top and tries for the Swanton Bomb but Jericho puts his knees up. Jericho gets up and hits the Lionsault on Jeff. Jericho goes for the cover, 1…2…Jeff kicks out. Jericho stalks Jeff as he gets back up. Jericho goes for a Codebreaker but Jeff throws him off, reversing it. Jeff kicks Jericho in the gut and delivers a quick Twist of Fate on Jericho. Jeff then yells to the crowd and goes to the top rope. Jeff goes for another Swanton Bomb but Jericho moves out of the way. Jericho gets up and grabs Jeff’s legs to go for the Walls of Jericho. Jericho tries to turn him over, but Jeff fights it. Jeff pulls a frustrated Jericho down into a small package, 1…2…3 Jeff wins.
Winner: Jeff Hardy

Justin: Here is your winner, Jeff Hardy

Grisham: Jeff Hardy is going to Unforgiven!
JR: Jeff Hardy just shut the mouth of Chris Jericho. What a win for Hardy!
Grisham: The World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven is officially set. Jeff Hardy joins John Morrison, Umaga, CM Punk, and champion Edge.
JR: Will we see Jeff walking out victorious at Unforgiven like we are witnessing tonight?
Grisham: I don’t know, but Jericho seems pretty upset in the ring right now.
JR: Jericho wasn’t able to back up his words and was maybe too over-confident going into this match.
Grisham: But it doesn’t matter because Jeff Hardy is going to Unforgiven in the title match and not Jericho. Thanks for joining us here on Smackdown. Goodnight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unforgiven 9/13/09

Official Theme Song: Daughtry – “You Don’t Belong”

Match Card:

WWE Championship
Scramble Match
Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Triple H vs. Big Show

World Heavyweight Championship
Scramble Match
Edge vs. John Morrison vs. Umaga vs. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy

ECW Championship
Scramble Match
Christian vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger vs. Paul Burchill

Check out my Be The Booker
AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

SMACKDOWN IS NOW UP!!!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...ml#post8875399

Last edited by amrocky25 : 08-19-2009 at 04:07 PM.
amrocky25 is offline   Reply With Quote