Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #676 (permalink)
brian8448
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

brian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinrockera View Post
Have you seen a Coleman video? That guy takes 60+ pills a day and most of them are prescriptions. I don't care what anyone says, the guy isn't healthy.

I have to disagree little to your post, muscle mass does equal healthy, but only to an extent. Someone that is 5'10" and shredded at 280lbs is probably not healthy. Someone that has visible muscle and not too much fat is probably healthy.

As far as America's ideal body image, Coleman and Cutler are far from it. Bodybuilders haven't been considered mainstream since the 90s, and most of them are referred to as freaks instead of having ideal body images. Aesthetics appeal left bodybuilding long ago and was replaced by un-human width and muscle mass.
I've just seen him work out. However, I've seen his body, which is enough, as well as what people toss around as his cycles.

I'm not saying muscle mass is unhealthy at all, what I'm saying is people that are clueless about nutrition and bodybuilding (two very different things) seem to think that more muscle mass= more "in shape", healthier, more fit.
brian8448 is offline   Reply With Quote