Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2009, 02:05 AM   #51 (permalink)
FlyinStyles
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Opening segment good, I wanted to see Mickie vs. Maria again but oh well, Mickie vs. Melina is good too I guess. I got a feeling Melina will win but I'd rather see Mickie win the match and then the belt next week.

Traci vs. Shelley pretty much a filler, don't really care about either of them, I guess Shelley getting the win is cool. She kind of looks like Amy Winehouse with bigger boobs, any way moving on

Hemme vs. Ashley, I like Christy getting the win her wrestling is improving and she's really hot plus I've never, ever like Ashley.

Gail Kim vs. Mai, no, no, no, no, no. Gail should be the world title picture and now she's getting osted in the first round if the Internation Tournament, no please, please say it aint so. God no. Very good match none the less

Eeeh, Jillian, I gues the way she won is ok but I can't stand her. I would've much rather seen Melissa go over.

Kong vs. Serena very good match, I really liked it expect why did Kong lose? She also should be in the main event and is getting osted to Serena Deeb? What? It was a good match but again I don't like the winner.

Pink Ladies vs. Canadian Ninjas, ok solid match Pink Ladies get screwed again, which is fine with me expect why to the freaking Canadian Ninjas have any belts, I can't stand them, get those belts off them, please for me.

Shimmer Title Match, Alright I like it with Serena advancing makes sense to not give IHWC too much love, Daizee keeps the belt I like that.

Melina dirty vicotry is good, it makes sense why insert into the title picture if she isn't going to do anything even though I'd rather see Mickie get the belt but oh well, I'm sure this will lead to a Triple Threat down the road.

Overall Good Show, some very good matches didn't like a lot the winners, but it was well down and overall a very good show. Overall: 7.5/10

Soon....

FlyinStyles Returns to BTB, January 2014
FlyinStyles is offline   Reply With Quote