Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
amrocky25
Virgil at Conventions

amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500
Default Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

ECW 8/25/09
ECW Opening Video is shown
Pyro goes off as the crowd goes wild

Mathews: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to ECW. I’m Josh Mathews along side Matt Striker, and Matt what an explosive week we’ve had so far.
Striker: That’s right Josh. We are just two days removed from SummerSlam and Christian is still our ECW Champion.
Mathews: Not only that, but on Raw it was announced that the WWE Board of Directors have decided that at Unforgiven every World Title match will be a Scramble Match.
Striker: Probably the most unique match-up in WWE history. There is no advantage for the champion and anyone can win.
Mathews: And tonight we will have three qualifying matches for the ECW Championship Scramble Match. In our main event tonight we will see the All American American Jack Swagger take on the fighting Irishman Finlay.
Striker: We will also see tonight the high flying Evan “Air” Bourne take on one member of the Hart Dynasty, Tyson Kidd.
Mathews: And coming up in just a moment it will be the World’s Strongest Man Mark Henry taking on the Moscow Mauler Vladimir Kozlov.
Striker: Not to mention this Thursday on WWE Superstars we will see the fourth and final qualifying match that will be announced later tonight.
Mathews: But for right now, let’s get ECW started.

Mark Henry’s music hits and the crowd boos
Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a qualifying match for the ECW Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven. Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Tony Atlas, from Silsbee, Texas, weighing in at 392 pounds, The World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry.

Mathews: The World’s Strongest Man of course making his way to the ring with WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas.
Striker: Tony Atlas is the prefect person to be in Mark’s corner and could be a big factor here in this match.
Mathews: Last year around this time Mark Henry was the ECW Champion and lost his title in the Scramble Match. I’m sure Mark would like to get his title back in the match he lost it in one year ago.

Vladimir Kozlov’s music hits and the crowd boos
Chimel: And his opponent, from Moscow, weighing in at 302 pounds, Vladimir Kozlov.

Striker: And here comes the huge Russian, Vladimir Kozlov.
Mathews: No one on ECW has been able to stop the Moscow Mauler so this will be a very interesting match-up.
Striker: Yes it will Josh. Two big strong men fighting it out. Neither is very accustomed to losing or being out powered, so it will interesting to see who will get the upper hand and how.

Qualifying Match for ECW Championship Scramble Match
Vladimir Kozlov vs. Mark Henry

-The two start off the match trying to out power the other but neither is successful. They continue to go back and forth trying to hit power moves on each other for most of the match. Towards the end, Kozlov is in control of the match. The referee is so concentrated with Kozlov in the center of the ring with Henry that he doesn’t notice Tony Atlas up on the apron exposing one of the top turnbuckles. Atlas then yells at Kozlov to get his attention. Kozlov goes over to Atlas and is about to hit him when Henry attacks him from behind. Henry starts to club Kozlov in the back. Henry then tries to lift Kozlov for the World’s Strongest Slam but Kozlov fights his way out of it and backs up to the corner where the turnbuckle is exposed. As Kozlov tries to regain his composure, Henry charges at Kozlov for a splash in the corner but Kozlov moves, making Henry splash the exposed turnbuckle. Henry stumbles out of the corner holding his ribs. Kozlov turns him around and hits Henry with the Iron Curtain. Kozlov goes for the pin, 1…2…3 Kozlov wins.
Winner: Vladimir Kozlov

Chimel: Here is your winner, Vladimir Kozlov.

Striker: What a match we saw. Both were evenly matched, but Kozlov was able to get the best of The World’s Strongest Man.
Mathews: With that win, Kozlov qualifies for the Scramble Match and moves one step closer to the ECW Championship.
Striker: But the last step is a tough one. The Scramble Match is not an easy match to win, but Kozlov, with his size and power, may be able to dominate the match or at least give himself an advantage.
Mathews: Two more qualifying matches tonight here on ECW. Don’t go anywhere, we’ll be right back.

*-----Commercial Break------*

Backstage we see General Manager Tommy Dreamer and his assistant Tiffany in Dreamer’s office when Zack Ryder walks in

Dreamer: Come in Zack.
Ryder: So what did you want to see me for Tommy?
Dreamer: Well Zack, you know that at Unforgiven there will be a Scramble Match to determine the ECW Championship, right?
Ryder: Yeah of course I do. Thanks for telling me what I already know. But what you should be telling me is why I’m not wrestling tonight in one of the qualifying matches. I mean just look at me. I’ve got it all. I’m incredibly athletic in the ring and I look good doing it. [He points to Tiffany] Yeah you know it babe.
Dreamer: Hey, pay attention. She wouldn’t go for you anyway. You have a good point and that’s why I brought you in here. This Thursday on WWE Superstars we will have the final qualifying match and you are going to be in it.
Ryder: Really? Woo Woo Woo! You Know It! I knew I was too good not to get a shot. So who am I facing?
Dreamer: You will be facing someone who also wants his time to shine, just like you.

Dreamer looks over at the door, letting us know that someone has just walked in

Dreamer: As a matter of fact, here he is now.

Ryder turns around and we see Paul Burchill with Katie Lea walk up

Ryder: This guy? I can beat him. That’s not even a challenge.
Burchill: You really thing that you can beat The Ripper that easily? I was raised fighting and wrestling on the England streets that are more out of control than your hair.
Ryder: Whoa, whoa. Did you just diss the hair? No one does that. You’re just jealous that I’m better looking than you. I get all the girls in the clubs, and you…you only have your sister, who keeps eyeing me just like the rest of them.
Burchill: This isn’t about hair, looks, or girls. This is about wrestling and being the ECW Champion. But I guess you rather spend hours on your hair instead of preparing for a match, which is why I am confident that I will win this Thursday and will soon be the new ECW Champion.
Ryder: I have so much talent that I don’t even need to prepare. On WWE Superstars you will find out that Zack Ryder is not just a pretty face, but can kick ass too. And I will then go to the Scramble Match at Unforgiven to get my shot. Will I walk out of Unforgiven ECW Champion? [pause] You know it!

Ryder walks out staring down Burchill and makes the “call me” hand sign as he passes Katie Lea. Burchill stares at Ryder as he walks out of the office

Burchill: Someone needs to teach that “pretty boy” a lesson in what wrestling is all about. And that’s exactly what I’m going to do this week.

Mathews: Welcome back to ECW on Syfy and before the commercial break we heard huge news. This Thursday on WWE Superstars it will be Zack Ryder verse Paul Burchill in the final qualifying match for the ECW Scramble Match.
Striker: Both men seem very determined to make an impact and move on to the ECW Championship match at Unforgiven. That match, being that it’s so unpredictable, could put one of those men on the map and on a road straight to the top.
Mathews: That match will happen this Thursday, but right now we are about to have our second qualifying match.

Evan Bourne’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a qualifying match for the ECW Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven. Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 183 pounds, Evan Bourne.

Mathews: The unpredictable Evan “Air” Bourne. Earlier tonight we saw Vladimir Kozlov advance. Will Evan Bourne become the second challenger to enter the Scramble Match?
Striker: Evan Bourne has all the God-given talent in the world. Each week he manages to shock and amaze you with not just the same moves but with different innovative moves as well.
Mathews: You never know what you’re going to get with Bourne in the ring.

The Hart Dynasty’s music hits and the crowd boos
Chimel: And his opponent, being accompanied by David Hart Smith and Natalya, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 199 pounds, Tyson Kidd.

Striker: Here is his opponent, Tyson Kidd and along side him are his fellow Hart Dynasty members.
Mathews: An impressive collection of superstars there in the Hart Dynasty. David Hart Smith the son of the British Bulldog, Natalya the daughter of Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, and Tyson Kidd the protégé of Bret Hart.
Striker: Not to mention Tyson was the last person ever to graduate from the infamous Hart Family Dungeon. No doubt that the Hart Dynasty will be a factor in this match-up. Evan Bourne needs to take that into account.

Tyson Kidd vs. Evan Bourne

-A very fast-paced match by these two. Bourne used his usual unique high-flying moves while Kidd tried to ground Bourne with his technical and submissive skills. Smith & Natalya do end up getting involved a few times, which always gave Kidd the momentum. Towards the end, Bourne has control of the match. Bourne knocks Kidd down with a kick and looks to go to the top rope for the Air Bourne. But before Bourne can get to the top rope, Smith grabs his leg. Bourne kicks him off but the distraction allowed for Kidd to get up. Kidd suplexs Bourne into the ring. Kidd then goes out on the apron and goes for the Springboard Elbow Drop but Bourne moves. They both get to their feet facing each other. Kidd goes for a kick but misses and then gets hit by a huge knee to the face by Bourne which knocks him down and out. Bourne then goes up top and hits the Air Bourne. Bourne goes for the cover, 1…2...3 Bourne wins.
Winner: Evan Bourne

Chimel: Here is your winner, Evan Bourne.

Mathews: What a match! A great fast-paced match. And what a win by Evan Bourne.
Striker: Evan “Air” Bourne seals the deal with the Shooting Star Press and earns himself a spot in the Scramble Match.
Mathews: That’s right Matt. So far in the ECW Championship Scramble Match we have of course the ECW Champion Christian, the Moscow Mauler Vladimir Kozlov, and now Evan “Air” Bourne.
Striker: Two more spots left in the match. We know the qualifying matches that are left, but who will move on to this great opportunity? We will find out whether one challenger will be Jack Swagger or Finlay in our main event tonight here on ECW.

Backstage we see Evan Bourne walking by after his match being congratulated by a few fellow ECW superstars. Evan walks on and runs into Jack Swagger

Swagger: Congratulations. Somehow you pulled off a win out there and moved onto Unforgiven in the ECW Title match. But just know one thing Evan, I am a two time, two time All American. I am a former ECW Champion, unlike you. I have what it takes to win the Scramble Match, unlike you. You might have your flashy moves, but I have speed, power, and technical skills, not to mention the obvious size advantage. So why don’t you sit down and watch how a true champion wrestles. And when I win my qualifying match, there is no doubt that I will go to Unforgiven and take out everyone in my way, including you. I will once again become ECW Champion, and you, nor anyone else, can’t stop me. Let’s face it, you’re not ECW Championship material, unlike the All American American …Jack Swagger.

Swagger walks off to the ring, while Bourne stands there holding his ribs and stares down Swagger with a stern look on his face

Striker: Wow, strong words from Jack Swagger to Evan Bourne.
Mathews: But can Swagger back his words up? We’ll find out when we return to ECW with our main event.

Finlay’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a qualifying match for the ECW Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven. Making his way to the ring, from Belfast, Northern Ireland, weighing in at 233 pounds, Finlay.

Mathews: The fighting Irishman makes his way to the ring in hopes of qualifying for the Scramble Match.
Striker: Finlay has the experience advantage in this match, but Swagger has picked up a lot quickly. Finlay needs to use his brawling style to his advantage and avoid mat wrestling.
Mathews: Finlay may be the person to make Swagger eat his own words.

Jack Swagger’s music hits and the crowd boos
Chimel: And his opponent, from Perry, Oklahoma, weighing in at 263 pounds, The All American American, Jack Swagger.

Striker: And here he is, the All American American Jack Swaggaaa! I love that name!
Mathews: I’ve noticed that Matt. But just to bring it back up quickly, moments ago we saw Swagger talking trash to Evan Bourne. He was talking about how Bourne has never won the title, how he’s better than Bourne, and how Bourne isn’t ECW Championship material. What is that about?
Striker: That’s just Swagger being Swagger. He happened to see Bourne on his way to the ring and wanted to remind Bourne of who he may have to contest against at Unforgiven.
Mathews: Maybe Swagger should win the qualifying match first before he trash talks anyone.

Jack Swagger vs. Finlay

-The match is even throughout with Swagger grounding Finlay and Finlay out-brawling Swagger. Towards the end Finlay takes control after some hard shots to Swagger. Finlay hits Swagger with multiple clotheslines and forearms to the face. Finlay then lifts Swagger up for the Celtic Cross, but Swagger elbows Finlay in the face to get out of it. Finlay, hold his face, turns around right into a boot by Swagger. Swagger then lifts up an almost lifeless Finlay and delivers the Gutwrench Powerbomb to him. Swagger goes for the cover, 1…2…3 Swagger picks up the win.
Winner: Jack Swagger

Chimel: Here is your winner, Jack Swagger.

Striker: What a main event that was. And now we know that Jack Swaggaaa will be in the ECW Scramble Match.
Mathews: What a showing for Jack Swagger…
Striker: No Josh, it’s Jack Swaggaaa. You need to say it like that.
Mathews: I rather not. Anyway, Jack Swagger joins ECW Champion Christian, Vladimir Kozlov, and Evan Bourne at Unforgiven in the ECW Championship Scramble Match.
Striker: There is one spot left and we will find out if it will go to Zack Ryder or Paul Burchill on WWE Superstars this Thursday.
Mathews: Thank you for joining us here on ECW, goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Superstars 8/27/09
WWE Superstars Opening Video is shown
The crowd goes wild

Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to WWE Superstars. This week it’s all about the Scramble Matches at Unforgiven.
King: That’s right, this Monday on Raw it was announced by Vickie Guerrero that the WWE Board of Directors decided to make every World Title match at Unforgiven a Scramble Match.
Cole: Each brand is having its own qualifying matches and tonight we will see three qualifying matches for each brand’s respective Scramble Match. Our main event for tonight comes from Smackdown. They will have their first qualifying match when Rey Mysterio faces off against John Morrison.
King: What a match that will be, but right now we will have the Raw portion of the show. We will see the final qualifying match for the WWE Championship Scramble Match when MVP takes on the Big Show. Let’s get things started here on WGN.

MVP’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Lillian: The following contest is the final qualifying match for the WWE Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 249 pounds, he is the United States Champion, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.

Cole: The current United States Champion making his way to the ring and you know that MVP would love to add the WWE Championship to his collection.
King: I’m sure MVP would love to wear two gold belts coming to the ring.
Cole: We’re gonna see tonight if MVP really is ballin’.
King: Did you really just say ballin’?
Cole: Yeah, why not?
King: It sounds weird coming from your mouth.

Big Show’s music hits and the crowd boos
Lillian: And his opponent, from Tampa, Florida, weighing in at 485 pounds, the Big Show.

Cole: There’s no fun and games for this man, the Big Show. He is all business tonight.
King: How is MVP going to combat against the world’s largest athlete?
Cole: I don’t know King, but MVP is a great wrestler and we can’t count him out yet. He’s the United States Champion for a reason.
King: I’m not doubting his abilities, but this would be a tough challenge for anyone that stepped into the ring.

Qualifying Match for WWE Championship Scramble Match
Big Show vs. MVP

-The match starts off with MVP going right after Big Show and trying to use his quickness to his advantage. MVP’s strikes don’t have much effect on Big Show. Big Show takes control after a massive headbutt to MVP. Big Show continues to dominate the match with a series of blows and power moves. MVP eventually reverses Big Show after ducking under a clothesline and chop blocks his legs. MVP keeps doing this until the big man falls down. MVP continues to target the legs of Big Show. MVP is able to get in a few knees and even a DDT on Big Show. MVP taunts to the crowd and performs the Ballin’ Elbow. MVP sets up and goes for the Drive-By Kick, but Big Show catches his foot. Big Show stands up holding his foot, grabs him by the throat and then Chokeslams him. Big Show then goes for the pin, 1…2…3 Big Show wins.
Winner: Big Show

Lillian: Here is your winner the Big Show.

King: What a match. MVP put up a good fight, but the world’s largest athlete was just too much for MVP.
Cole: MVP did the best he could, but the Big Show is so powerful that no one, not even the United States Champion, can get up combat it. But anyway, Big Show won which means he moves onto Unforgiven in the WWE Championship Scramble Match.
King: That’s right. It will be Randy Orton, John Cena, Mr. Kennedy, Triple H, and now the Big Show all fighting in one of the most unique matches for the ultimate prize, the WWE Championship.
Cole: And don’t forget Randy Orton will enter the match at number 5 thanks to his win on Raw this past Monday. Who will win? We will find out on September 13th at Unforgiven.

Mathews: Welcome to the ECW portion of the show. Tonight we will see who the final man in the ECW Championship Scramble Match will be.
Striker: You are all in a treat tonight. Two young and hungry superstars going at it for a chance of a lifetime. An opportunity that can elevate their careers to heights they never thought imaginable. The Ripper Paul Burchill verses the Long Island pretty boy Zack Ryder.
Mathews: And right now we will take you backstage for an interview with Paul Burchill.

Backstage a reporter is with Paul Burchill with Katie Lea along side him

Reporter: Paul, on ECW this week, the qualifying match for tonight was announced between Zack Ryder and yourself. But in the office we saw some verbal confrontation between the two of you. What are your thoughts on that and on tonight?
Burchill: On ECW I felt like I was arguing with a little child. Zack Ryder is just an immature, overrated, annoying, pretty boy. He is the definition of a tool.
Katie Lea: He had the audacity to say that I was checking him out and tried to belittle my brother. Well his immature tactics will not work on us and will not get inside my brother Paul’s head. And I find it funny that he believes that I would be interested in him.
Burchill: And what’s even funnier is that he thinks he’s going to beat me tonight in the qualifying match. Well tonight I show Zack Ryder that he is nothing more than a joke, and that you don’t mess with The Ripper Paul Burchill.

Mathews: The final qualifying match for the ECW Scramble Match is next. Stay tuned.

Zack Ryder’s music hits and the crowd boos
Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a qualifying match for the ECW Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven. Making his way to the ring, from Long Island, New York, weighing in at 214 pounds, Zack Ryder.

Mathews: Welcome back to WWE Superstars. This is the final ECW qualifying match, and here comes Zack Ryder.
Striker: The Long Island pretty boy looking to make a name for himself and show he can be a top superstar on ECW.
Mathews: Ryder wants to be known as a great wrestler and not just the Woo Woo Woo guy. What does that mean?
Striker: I have no idea but it’s annoying yet catchy at the same time.

Paul Burchill’s music hits and the crowd boos
Chimel: And his opponent, being accompanied by Katie Lea, from Chelsea, England, weighing in at 247 pounds, Paul Burchill.

Striker: Here comes the Ripper! Before the commercial break we heard from Burchill who had a few choice words for the tool Zack Ryder.
Mathews: A tool? Anyway, Burchill seems to have more of a confident attitude and looks to take that next step and show everyone why he should be ECW Champion.
Striker: Well both men in this match want to prove they can be at the top, but only one will get the title opportunity at Unforgiven. Who will it be? We’re going to find out right now.

Zack Ryder vs. Paul Burchill

-The match-up is a very even, back and forth contest. Ryder continuously acts cocky and points over to Katie Lea on the outside. Towards the end of the match, Ryder is in control. He does the “call me” hand sign to Katie Lea but it costs him as Burchill blind-sides him with a clothesline. Ryder gets up slowly in the corner as Burchill stalks him. Burchill goes for the double knees to the chest but Ryder moves. Burchill gets up and Ryder hits his patented jumping leg lariat on him. Ryder then sets Burchill up for the Zack Attack, but before he can execute the move Katie Lea gets up on the apron. The referee yells at her to get down. Ryder gets distracted by Katie Lee for a moment which allows Burchill to reverse the Zack Attack and he immediately nails the Twisted Sister on Ryder. Burchill goes for the cover, 1…2…3 Burchill wins.
Winner: Paul Burchill

Chimel: Here is your winner, Paul Burchill.

Striker: What a match-up. Paul Burchill seized the moment and won this qualifying match.
Mathews: And now we have all five competitors in the ECW Champion Scramble Match at Unforgiven. It will be the ECW Champion Christian, Vladimir Kozlov, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, and Paul Burchill.
Striker: It’s any man’s match. Any of these five could walk out ECW Champion come Unforgiven.
Mathews: Don’t go anywhere. Up next is the main event here on WWE Superstars coming from Smackdown. It will be Rey Mysterio verses John Morrison after this commercial break.

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Smackdown portion here on WWE Superstars, and Todd what a main event we have in stored.
Grisham: That’s right. It will be the first qualifying match for the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven. The ultimate underdog Rey Mysterio faces off against the shaman of sexy John Morrison.
JR: Two incredible athletes, which one will be the first challenger to join Edge at Unforgiven?

Rey Mysterio’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a qualifying match for the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match at Unforgiven. Making his way to the ring, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 175 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion, Rey Mysterio.

Grisham: Here comes the ever so quick Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio.
JR: Well in this match Mysterio can’t just rely on his quickness to win him the match since Morrison is a quick high flier as well.
Grisham: The masked superstar though does have the experience factor in this match which could come into play.

John Morrison’s music hits and the crowd cheers
Justin: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 219 pounds, John Morrison.

Grisham: And here comes the Guru of Greatness John Morrison looking to get his big opportunity at the World Title.
JR: I’ve always said this, John Morrison is a main event waiting to happen and this could be his big step forward to accomplishing that task.
Grisham: Yes but Mysterio, despite being small, is a big step to overcome.

Qualifying Match for World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match
Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison

-Before the match both men shake hands. The match is even the entire time with both men maintaining a fast pace. Both use kicks and high-flying maneuvers the whole time. Towards the end, Morrison slams Rey down by the corner. Morrison goes for the Starship Pain but Rey moves just in time. Rey then does a step-up enzuguiri to Morrison which makes him land on the second rope. Rey runs off the ropes to go for the 619 but Morrison gets up quickly and hits the Flying Chuck on Rey as he comes back. Morrison goes for the cover, 1…2… Rey kicks out. Morrison picks Rey up and sets up for the Moonlight Drive but Rey reverses it. Rey then dropkicks Morrison from behind setting him up on the second rope again. Rey goes for the 619 but Morrison ducks and quickly rolls Rey up in a unique way for the pin, 1…2…3 Morrison wins.
Winner: John Morrison

Justin: Here is your winner, John Morrison

JR: What a match that was. A great performance by both men.
Grisham: And now we know John Morrison will join World Heavyweight Champion Edge in the Scramble Match at Unforgiven. That match is anyone’s game and could be a big opportunity for Morrison.
JR: Morrison has the same chance at winning the title as everyone else in that match, but we will see what happens come Unforgiven.
Grisham: And on Smackdown tomorrow night we will find out who the other three participants in the match will be when we have three qualifying matches. Thank you for joining us here on WGN for WWE Superstars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unforgiven 9/13/09

Official Theme Song: Daughtry – “You Don’t Belong”

Match Card:

WWE Championship
Scramble Match
Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Triple H vs. Big Show

World Heavyweight Championship
Scramble Match
Edge vs. John Morrison vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

ECW Championship
Scramble Match
Christian vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger vs. Paul Burchill

Check out my Be The Booker
AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

SMACKDOWN IS NOW UP!!!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...ml#post8875399

Last edited by amrocky25 : 08-22-2009 at 05:05 PM.
amrocky25 is offline   Reply With Quote