Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #809 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!
It Really Wasn't!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1 Dante View Post
I just started getting into indy stuff so can anyone help me out with this plz.

First anyone got ratings for the Joe/Punk series because yesterday I saw joe/Punk 2 for the very first time and wow its a 5 star classic so im wondering if their other matches are as good. This is right now my favorite match ever.

Second I saw "PWG Sells Out" dvd and its very cheap so can anyone give me some ratings for these matches and if its a good buy or not.

Thank you.

I don't exact ratings for PWG Sells Out but I from what I remember there are a ton of 4*+ matches on that set.

I've seen the Punk/Joe match in the really tiny ring but I don't know where it came from. I think it took place in England but I could be completely wrong about that.

Punk and Joe also had a match in PWG at one of their early shows, Are You Adequately Prepared to Rock . Nowhere near as good as their ones in ROH but I thought it was a pretty good 10 minute match.

And I need to start following PWG. I'm ashamed to say that their most recent show I saw was BOLA 08. Just about about everything they've done this year looks fantastic.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome