Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #674 (permalink)
TheRockIsCookin
Moron

TheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missedTheRockIsCookin probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

You don't have to be healthy to be fit.. I mean, you can be a fking lazy couch potato and still eat good foods and do everything that leads to a healthy life style, but I guess being a couch potato would lower how healthy you are :P

Fit is having a good body.. atleast that's the main part. It means you can go fking run for a while lol.. I heard that in high school your ''major test'' is that you have to run around a 400 m course for 20 minutes.. if you run anything below, even 19 minutes.. you fail.
TheRockIsCookin is offline   Reply With Quote