Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2009, 12:09 AM   #43 (permalink)
FlyinStyles
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles FlyinStyles
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Flyin Styles Volume 45 Review

Great Match between McCool and Taylor don't like it as the opener though, that was the tourney match I wanted to see the most, I'm sure McCool will eff Taylor's match next round and this fued will keep going, but great match.

McCool suspended nice swerve, very nice swerve

Velvet Sky wins by forfit, ok I guess it builds up the scream queens-Shelly ODB storyline and advnaces Velvet which is also nice.

Eve vs. Layla very very short, good for the time you gave it and again the right Diva one which is good.

Katie Lea vs. Traci, ok I'm not a fan of either, but I guess the right one won considering I dont like Tracia as a wrestler at all she is dcent as Knockouts Law

Great Tag Titles, great great, I like the Canadian Ninjas interfearing, but than Kelly gives them the rematch no, dont put Kelly with the Ninjas I acutally liked her, I don't mind Ocho Girls losing those belts, I just don't like Canadian Ninjas winning them

Another good tag match, smart desicion putting of IHWC considering Daizee and Serena went over last week, but another good match.

Main event, another great match I would've loved to see Mickie just win cleanly because I think she is a better wrestler than Maria and I would rather see more of Maria and less of he belt if you get my drift. But the Melina thing is a nice swerve I'm sensing a triple threat match soon

Soon....

FlyinStyles Returns to BTB, January 2014
FlyinStyles is offline   Reply With Quote