Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2009, 07:06 AM   #55 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Broken Star. Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

John Cena and Edge in the same ring together for the contract signing. Wow, talk about an explosive situation, I'm looking forward to some serious awesomeness here, especially since I know you're pretty confident with the ending.

I'm really not a fan of the ten man Battle Royal. I'm, pretty sure you could have found a better way to make everybody brawl as a preview to the Rumble. Anyway, hopefully your good match writing shines through and makes it a fun read.

Candice Michelle in action, yuck. Although, I will look past it as Trish/Vickie should be terrific.

WGTT/Redneck Wrecking Crew? Hopefully, because if it is, it should be awesome.

Raw's looking like a top show, now get some confidence, and start telling yourself you're good. It's only going to make you better when you become confident.