Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2009, 06:23 AM   #54 (permalink)
BkB Hulk
HOPE

BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Broken Star. Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

Yeah, I know, it's taken me awhile to get this thread moving. I spent most of last week throwing up and unable to do anything really, and well, I had a pretty busy weekend. However, I'm back now, so this is finally going to get rolling again. As far as SmackDown! goes, I wasn't expecting too much feedback, as I felt it to be a pretty shitty show. This upcoming RAW (which is finished, btw) I feel is much better, as is RAW for the most part. SmackDown! is a bit of a project in the making, so it'll be a different kind of a ride.

Anyway, enough of me explaining myself and on with the preview.

----------

January 23rd, 2006 | Preview

Coming off a big show last week, Monday Night RAW rolls into the Scottrade Center in St Louis, Missouri, with just six days remaining until the Royal Rumble for what promises to be another huge show, brought to you by the RAW superstars.

Last week the WWE Champion, Edge made his first ever defence of his title, defeating ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair in Flair’s hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina. The pace of Edge’s title reign doesn’t look like slowing down in the least, as this Monday Edge turns his attention back to the man he stole the title from just two weeks ago in John Cena, as the two sign the contract for their rematch at the Royal Rumble. Cena has been gunning for Edge for the past few weeks now, having brawled with him two weeks ago and sent him through a table with a vicious F-U to end last week’s show. With that in mind, Cena finally gets to stand in the ring with Edge this week as the two will sign the contract for their match at the Rumble, sending their last messages to one another before their match. With the former champion who held the gold for ten months and never lost it properly in John Cena, and the WWE Champion, Edge set to step into the same ring for the last time before their first real match, explosive results are pretty much guaranteed. Just what exactly will go down between the pair?

Just six days from the Rumble you can be sure to see a little preview of just what will be in store for us at the Rumble as ten of the superstars from RAW who will be competing in the Rumble compete in an over the top rope battle royal, looking to make their case for why they should be considered the top threat this Sunday. Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Big Show, Kane, Ric Flair, Carlito and Gregory Helms head a list of superstars who will compete in the battle royal, all looking to show what they have headed into this Sunday. Which man will come out on top, making himself a favourite for the Rumble this Sunday?

Last week Victoria became the number one contender to the Women’s Championship when she scored the deciding fall in a tag team match, pinning Ashley after a little bit of help from Ashley’s own partner, Mickie James. Tonight, the woman she faces at Royal Rumble for the title will face one of her allies as the Women’s Champion, Trish Stratus goes one-on-one with Candice Michelle. With Trish having her mind on not just Victoria, but also the rather psychotic Mickie James, will she be able to focus this week? And just what can we expect to see from Victoria this week?

Also on RAW the final two spots in the Royal Rumble Match will be decided in a tag team match between two teams who are unknown at this juncture, while Shelton Benjamin will try to end his losing streak against Lance Cade in what should be an exciting matchup.

For this huge night of action be sure to tune into the USA Network, 9/8 C.