Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #673 (permalink)
austinrockera
Resident Old Man

austinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
Muscle mass does not equal=healthy. Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman are not the peak of health. It's based strictly on what's healthiest, not American's ideal body image.
Have you seen a Coleman video? That guy takes 60+ pills a day and most of them are prescriptions. I don't care what anyone says, the guy isn't healthy.

I have to disagree little to your post, muscle mass does equal healthy, but only to an extent. Someone that is 5'10" and shredded at 280lbs is probably not healthy. Someone that has visible muscle and not too much fat is probably healthy.

As far as America's ideal body image, Coleman and Cutler are far from it. Bodybuilders haven't been considered mainstream since the 90s, and most of them are referred to as freaks instead of having ideal body images. Aesthetics appeal left bodybuilding long ago and was replaced by un-human width and muscle mass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Flex- View Post
healthy = fit
??? I don't consider myself fit... can't run a mile without feeling like i'm dying. 6'4" tall and weigh 220 with a 37" waist. However, my cholesterol is 135, perfect blood pressure, perfect everything else. I'm perfectly healthy, but not fit.

Last edited by austinrockera : 08-03-2009 at 11:39 AM.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote