08-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Birmingham, England
Re: TNA: A Change Cometh
VOLTAGE NEWS AND NOTES
Wednesday, 8th July 2009
In other news...
- Homicide def. Robert Roode following an Inside Cradle which kept Rodde's shoulders down for the three.
- Kenny Omega & Daisy Haze def. Eric Young & Taylor Wilde after Haze levelled Taylor with her signature Mind Trip finisher and then got the pin fall off a cover.
- Angelina Love, Madison Rayne & Klondyke def. Christy Hemme, Sojo Bolt & ODB after Klondyke blasted Hemme with a White Knuckle Ride and then pinned her shoulders to the ground successfully.
- The match between Mark Jindrak & Matt Morgan ended in a double count-out after the fight between the two spilled to the outside.
- The British Invasion def. Team 3D after Beer Money's distraction allowed Magnus and Williams to hit a bridging German suplex/ diving European uppercut combo on Brother Ray to gain the three count.
- Two new matches were announced to take place at Victory Road on the Voltage side of things this week. The match card can be seen underneath the results on the TNA website. It is rumoured that these matches are going to be the only one's contested from the Voltage brand, meaning feuds between Sirelda/ODB/Sojo Bolt and Kenny Omega/Eric Young will not make the PPV list.
- This week's TNA Voltage Webmatch saw James Storm of Beer Money take on Hernandezfrom LAX, in what was a little preview of things to come. Hernandez dominated a fair majority of the contest but James Storm showed he could work well on his own, especially after a tornado double knee backbreaker. The match ended when Hernandez went for a scoop lift thrown into a sitout powerbomb, but Storm somehow hurracanrana'd his way out of it and then held onto the ropes to gain the somewhat cheating victory.
- TNA Voltage managed to pull a 0.9 rating for last night's show. In comparison, ECW on Sci-Fi managed to acclaim a 1.1 rating.
[FEIST: Women's Pro Wrestling BTB]