Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2009: A New Attitude
View Single Post
post #66 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2009, 01:37 AM
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2009: A New Attitude

Very nice Raw preview, it gets you interested and makes you want to read more of the show.

Batista vs. Orton at the PPV in a First Blood Match sounds awesome, but Taker in the mix is interesting, he may play a roll at the PPV event, costing one of the two a victory and then feuding with them possibly until Summer slam. Or at least that's what I see happening.

About Raw though, Batista will have to keep it cool, and he probably will but Orton may do something like Slap him trying to get him in a fit of rage but Batista holds it back and yeah, unleashes it at the PPV. It should be a good one.

Great that you added another member to Legacy, put the Womens title on her in a hurry to be honest.

Please, please, please, please! push Chavo, man he is a great wrestler, great potential and on the microphone not to shabby either. He seriously should win this week in the triple threat, though my next pic would be Umaga.

~ Also, I haven't been in this BTB that many times but if ECW is too difficult for you guys to keep up, why not just delete it and the best superstars go to Raw and Smack Down while a few get fired. Just a suggestion.

Good luck with this

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome