Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2009, 11:57 PM   #41 (permalink)
FlyinStyles
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000FlyinStyles 501 - 1000
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Flyin Styles Volume 44 Review

Good opening promo getting everyone invovled which is funny because they acutaully all had a legit case for it which set up the big number one contenders gaunlet. I like it

Than good wins Serena and Daizee builds there fued with the IWHC both were very good matches liked the Serena-Jetta match better but they were both good.

Daffney and ODB in a hardcore match, pure gold the tag element was nice and I really love the name scream queens, lol but keep the Daffney-ODB thing going it's really good espacially for a hardcore fued.

Another good match between Sable and Sunny right Diva won, no point in having Sable lose her roster spot, another good match.

Pink Ladies-Canadian Ninjas good match glad Pink Cladies went over, not really a fan of the Canadian Ninjas, just not my type lol, Pink Ladies vs. Ocho Girls next week should be awesome I really like it.

The Gaunlet liked the the way it worked out, Mickie should be champ I hope she wins I'm not a Maria fan, I liked the Taylor-Michelle double count out it sets up a nice fued and a good match next week. My only thing was why was Maryse in the Finals I would've put Taylor or Michelle over her before the double count-out setting up Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky one-on-one for the title shot, but oh well still a good result.

Overall I really liked the show, I really liked the results, great card the next one should be just as good and sorry this took me so long to get up. Overall 7.5/10 stars

Soon....

FlyinStyles Returns to BTB, January 2014
FlyinStyles is offline   Reply With Quote