Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 12:57 AM
FlyinStyles
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Diva Chaos

Flyin Styles Volume 44 Review

Good opening promo getting everyone invovled which is funny because they acutaully all had a legit case for it which set up the big number one contenders gaunlet. I like it

Than good wins Serena and Daizee builds there fued with the IWHC both were very good matches liked the Serena-Jetta match better but they were both good.

Daffney and ODB in a hardcore match, pure gold the tag element was nice and I really love the name scream queens, lol but keep the Daffney-ODB thing going it's really good espacially for a hardcore fued.

Another good match between Sable and Sunny right Diva won, no point in having Sable lose her roster spot, another good match.

Pink Ladies-Canadian Ninjas good match glad Pink Cladies went over, not really a fan of the Canadian Ninjas, just not my type lol, Pink Ladies vs. Ocho Girls next week should be awesome I really like it.

The Gaunlet liked the the way it worked out, Mickie should be champ I hope she wins I'm not a Maria fan, I liked the Taylor-Michelle double count out it sets up a nice fued and a good match next week. My only thing was why was Maryse in the Finals I would've put Taylor or Michelle over her before the double count-out setting up Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky one-on-one for the title shot, but oh well still a good result.

Overall I really liked the show, I really liked the results, great card the next one should be just as good and sorry this took me so long to get up. Overall 7.5/10 stars

Once upon a time the Pain was brought in 2008.......It will be brought again........

Soon....

FlyinStyles Returns to BTB, January 2014

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome