Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2009: A New Attitude

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2009, 08:49 AM   #62 (permalink)
Shock
Moron

Shock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE 2009: A New Attitude

Hey, everybody.

Sbuch has decided that with his current situation and his ultimate lack of commitment to the thread, he has left. He's had a rough ride with social life lately and it's got in the way of his work, unfortunately. The circumstances of which Sbuch was in were out of his hands, and he's had to leave. As for what shall be happening with Raw, I've decided that I have enough time on my hands to write it myself for the time being. After that, me and Bradley's aren't sure whether to pursue a new writer, or I could write Raw and ECW, but everything's a bit unclear right now. Once the smoke has cleared, it'll be evident where we're going. But we're not giving up on this. Sure, it's only been average so far, but me and Bradley both want to make this work, and we're going to do our best.

As for now, we're going to try to get on with our business, and I'll try to get a preview for Raw up soon. Thanks.
Shock is offline   Reply With Quote