Wrestling Forum banner

***TDL Major Announcement***

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Aussie 
#1 ·
Now I know we’ve been very quiet the last week or so, so it’s about time we did something to get some activity in this section so we have not one, but two major announcements.

First up:

New TDL Division

This idea has been suggested, discussed and unofficially confirmed for the last couple of months and we are now putting this into action. The MMA Division will now be replaced and become the new TDL Sports Division. It will not only include MMA topics but all sports in general from NBA to EPL and every other abbreviation in between. To the new MMA Champion (either Mikey Damage or SteveMania), you will head the new division as the TDL Sports Division Champion. This is open for any and all participants within TDL which brings me to the second major announcement:

The Debate League Trade – One Night Only!​

With the introduction of a new division, we need to rearrange and reassess which divisions you all want to be in. So here is how this will work:

Changes are available to everyone EXCEPT the current champions/finalists. So The Lady Killer, DestrosSecret, Mikey Damage and SteveMania are to remain within their divisions (keeping in mind that MMA is now the Sports Division). On a side note, Steve I understand you still want to judge so I’ll PM you in due course about that. :)

Please note that there are no guarantees you will change divisions. Reason being is because we don’t want too many in one division and hardly any in the remaining two. If you really desperately need to change divisions, then let me know.

If you want to change, then you will need to send me a Private Message indicating what division you are in and what division you want to change to. I am asking for PM’s only because we will be presenting the trades in a special Behind the Scenes show (yes we’re going to try and resurrect that again :p) so it’ll make it more interesting if things are kept quiet until then.

You will all have until Monday August 3rd (one week from now) to think about and decide if you want to change. After that week we will be taking no more requests. The show will be posted shortly after that.

If you have any questions about the announcements, feel free to ask us here. :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Marked

So I assume that this current show will be judged by August 3rd right? (not being pushy, it will just help with the decision regarding switching divisions)

#4 ·
We'll hopefully (fingers crossed) have the judging up by the end of the week. Just waiting on a couple more to come through first. :) Unfortunately we just get really busy outside the forum so it's hard to try and get these done and posted as quickly as we want.

#9 ·
Unfortunately at this point mate it's still one division per debater. It's only because we have so many in the league and if we allowed everyone to be in more than one division then we would have more difficulty fitting everyone onto the card as it is.

It's up to you if you want to change or stay where you are. Just PM me if you do decide to change. :)

#10 ·
I know it's been about a week since this was announced but I've only had a few PMs so I'll leave this open until the results are ready in the next day or two (whether you take my word for it or not is up to you) and will make a fun show out of it all.

So to sum up that, if you still want to change divisions, you still have time to PM me. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.