Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #1076 (permalink)
Latigre

Latigre 101 - 250Latigre 101 - 250Latigre 101 - 250
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

Hello everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. Iím hoping to find a partner that would be interested in writing a Post-Backlash 2004 BTB with me. You would be booking for the RAW brand.

Why Post-Backlash instead of Post-WrestleMania? Well thatís probably a good question. We would be missing out on the 2004 Draft Lottery, but Iím thinking more long term. I am not interested in booking a rematch PPV, and clearly WWE was not either as Backlash 2004 was absolutely awful build-up wise. Short-term if we went with post Mania would probably equal a very bored RAW booker, and Iím looking for a booker that will stick around for the long haul.

Iím also looking for a Booker that can realistically book RAW. What I mean by that is I would prefer not to see Goldberg return and Spear Bischoff in your first show or Scott Steiner (who is injured at this time) come back and wrestle for the title at your next PPV. These things just would not happen. All of this is negotiable of course, if you canít do without Vader we might be able to work something out.

I have basically everything set-up as far as rosters go. I also have a ton of ideas in mind. If youíre a little bit blurry on what happened in 2004 leading up to Backlash thatís no problem, Iíd be more than happy to refresh your memory.

Please reply to this post with a way that I can contact you off-site and we will chat.

EDIT: Upon further thought I could probably do a booker starting before April 2004 so if my partner wanted to do Post-Mania we could do that. As long as we start sometime in 2004.

Last edited by Latigre : 07-29-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Latigre is offline   Reply With Quote