Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2009, 12:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
TIP Punk
Little Poppa Pump

TIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missed
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Good idea WCW thanks for starting it.

Last Request: First request.

Details: A Raw banner with Raw logo printed somewhere. Jericho and Jeff Hardy on the left of the sign and Undertaker and Swagger on the right. Triple H in the middle. The average size of a show banner.

A Smackdown banner with Smackdown logo printed somewhere. Cena and HBK on the left. Edge and Morrison on the right. Cena in the middle. Thge average size of a show banner.

And if possible a banner with the WWE logo and JBL beside it. Text underneath saying..... WWE Money talks...

Text: No text needed on Raw and Smackdown banners except for the logo's. On the third one i would like the text to be...WWE Money Talks...

Preferred Artist: Any i dont mind.

Thank you in advance and i do plan on staying with this thread so dont worry.
TIP Punk is offline   Reply With Quote