Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The King of Kings - World Wrestling Entertainment - 2008
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 02:54 PM
TheShaman
Forum Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The King of Kings - World Wrestling Entertainment - 2008

Very well laid-out first post, and a good time to start, in terms of the current feuds and angles, and the direction you can take things for the next couple of months.

The preview was well-written, and it looks like a decent show.

Cryme Tyme and Priceless should benefit from the six-man, but I hope this doesn't mean you're continuing the Punk/JBL feud which was rather lacklustre imo.

Since Cena will be appearing on Raw if that news from the first post still stands, I'm intruiged as to what you'll do with him and Batista in the coming weeks, not sure whether the injury will be sold or not.

Coming off a huge segment between HBK and Jericho, it'll be interesting to see just what you do with this feud. Whether you're going to give a rematch or let it simmer for a while. Michaels joining via satellite should be good.

Kofi getting another go at the gold was inevitable, and ensures some comedy, in a match where I expect Marella will retain. Saying that, it's not doing favours for the IC title, so he'll probably have a short title reign.

The new additions from ECW are good, especially Bourne. He can do a lot on Raw with the talent available, and overall this looks like a very good fall-out show. I have high expectations, and I'll be sure to read and review.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome