Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The King of Kings - World Wrestling Entertainment - 2008

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shock
Moron

Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock
Default Re: The King of Kings - World Wrestling Entertainment - 2008

Good preview for Raw, King.

JBL & Priceless|CM Punk & Cryme Tyme is a good main event, personally I wouldn't like to see the JBL|Punk feud prolong itself but Priceless and Cryme Tyme should get a pretty good rub off of mixing it up with Punk and JBL. I think Cryme Tyme and Punk will get the win in that one, to carry on CM's momentum from his title defence against Layfield at SummerSlam. I'd mark for a CM Punk|Cena main event soon, though, that'd be a great feud to see, especially if you turned Punk tweener of heel, like he has IRL.

It'll be interesting to see what happens next in the Michaels| Jericho rivalry, I think you know better than to have HBK retire, so I'm expecting another match between the two of them soon. Hopefully you take their feud to the next level after what happened at SummerSlam, with Jericho KO'ing Rebecca, if you do that'll make for some entertaining stuff.

Marella|Kingston is a good match for the mid-card, makes sense for Kofi to get his re-match after losing the Intercontinental Championship at SummerSlam, but I think Santi will retain the belt, I'd be very, very surprised if Kingston got it back, but I wouldn't be as shocked IRL, seeing as how much of a mere joke Marella is. I'd mark if you introduced the Honk-a-Meter

Hopefully Raw gets some good talent from ECW, if I had my way I'd future endeavour Dreamer and Richards, they've nothing to do, IMO. But, you might have plans for them, although I'd be surprised if you did, so we'll see.

I'll be back to leave some feedback when the show's up
Shock is offline   Reply With Quote