Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2009, 06:40 PM   #513 (permalink)
Groovemachine
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Groovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Double Feature II

The Hunt Begins:

Jimmy Jacobs vs Tyler Black - ***1/4

Kenny Omega vs Austin Aries vs Roderick Strong vs Jay Briscoe - ***1/4

Claudio Castagnoli & Jimmy Rave vs Colt Cabana & Brent Albright - **3/4

Kevin Steen, El Generico & Bryan Danielson vs Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards & Sylvan Grenier - ***1/4-***1/2

Tag Title Classic:

Claudio Castagnoli vs Colt Cabana - **3/4

Austin Aries, Kenny King and Rhett Titus vs Kevin Steen, Kenny Omega & Generico Dos - ***1/2
~Great little 6-man. Dos played an awesome face in peril, and anything involving Aries right now is just gold. Nice segment to set up the match as well.

Markham Street Fight
Jimmy Jacobs vs Delirious - ***1/4-***1/2

Roderick Strong vs Jay Briscoe - ***1/2

Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards vs Bryan Danielson & Tyler Black - ****1/2
~Like some others, I wasn't quite prepared to give this 'top honours', but it's still a tremendous match, and my second favourite tag of the year, behind KENTA & Go Shiozaki vs Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima from NOAH last month. The work on Danielson's leg is great, and I loved the finishing stretch. And my man-crush on Davey Richards continues to evolve. When Aries' title run eventually ends, Richards needs to be first in line!