Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #623 (permalink)
brian8448
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

brian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BY2J.Wall View Post
I am 17years old and im about 511 and 145pounds.....i want to go to +-170 pounds......i go to the gym twice a week for 2-3months, i play basketball very often (4times a week), i take creatine monohydrate every day and gainer twice a week (1hour After workout)
Ayo son, playing basketball isnt a way to gain weight. Work out at least 4 times a week and eat a lot. You'll have to find out on your own what you can eat a lot of, how your body responds to what training/diets, but make sure you're getting 150g protein a day if you're working out consistently.

As far as myself, I'm taking a couple weeks off, my joints/bones are aching a lot right now, and I lift with good form so it's probably just 3 months of consistent 5 times a week workouts catching up to me. Very satisfied with results. I'll probably still be eating 4-5k cals a day these next couple weeks.
brian8448 is offline   Reply With Quote