Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #623 of (permalink) Old 07-12-2009, 06:27 PM
brian8448
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BY2J.Wall View Post
I am 17years old and im about 5´11´´ and 145pounds.....i want to go to +-170 pounds......i go to the gym twice a week for 2-3months, i play basketball very often (4times a week), i take creatine monohydrate every day and gainer twice a week (1hour After workout)
Ayo son, playing basketball isnt a way to gain weight. Work out at least 4 times a week and eat a lot. You'll have to find out on your own what you can eat a lot of, how your body responds to what training/diets, but make sure you're getting 150g protein a day if you're working out consistently.

As far as myself, I'm taking a couple weeks off, my joints/bones are aching a lot right now, and I lift with good form so it's probably just 3 months of consistent 5 times a week workouts catching up to me. Very satisfied with results. I'll probably still be eating 4-5k cals a day these next couple weeks.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome