Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

2M views 2K replies 528 participants last post by  sbuch 
#1 ·
Self Explanitory.

With the name change can you please link your thread with your post so it is easy for the mod's to change it for you.

#1,337 · (Edited)
Looking to start a BTB with someone that is either set after WM 17 (Austin and McMahon join forces) or after Survivor Series 2001 (Team WWF beats the alliance). IMO these are two of the best time periods in wrestling history and I think it would be amazing to put together a BTB with storylines and ideas that are different than the WWF's take on them at the time. I'm not going to ask much of my partner but here are just a few things that I think are important if you are in fact interested:

1) Knowledge of the time period - anyone can say that they know this time period and the wrestlers from it but if you didn't actually watch the product at this time then it will be tough for you to grasp the finer deatils of the majority of guys on the roster.
2) Experience in BTB - it doesn't really matter to me if you've had a successful BTB or not, all I'm concerned about is that you've actually attempted one of these before and actually know how much work is required to make it work

A person who can make graphics is also a nice bonus but since I can't do them myself I'm not going to let it be a make or break factor to join up with me.

Anyway just shoot me a PM if your interested and I'll get back to you within a couple of days

#1,347 ·
Possibly looking for someone to start up an ECW for my WWE Thread, I will be introducing the ECW brand possibly at Wrestlemania, (2 Months BTB Time) So that should give you plenty of time to write some shows up, choose how you'd like to present it, all that.

Please PM me if you would like to and any questions, thanks :)

#1,348 ·
WCW 1999: The New Era - 2nd Show Wanted!

I'm still looking for someone to do a second show for my WCW BTB. It will be like the Smackdown of WCW - Monday Nights will have Nitro, Thursday or Friday Nights will have Thunder - Or a better name if I can think of one. Looking to start this show up after the PPV after Bash At The Beach. PM me if interested.

#1,353 · (Edited)
hi, i'm looking for a partner to help me with my thread http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/528381-mike-j-cab00se-presents-wwe.html

if you decide to partner with me i will give u control of a show and trade certain guys from one show to another if u want (depending on who it is)

i would like someone who has been on WF for a while, a post count of 400 or more and someone who can use photoshop well (u dont have to these but this is what id like, ill still most likely pick u to join me without these)

if u are interested pm me and thank u :)

#1,355 ·
Hi! I'm looking for a partner in a TNA Be The Booker. For the past few months I've worked with two close friends of mine on a BTB entitled WWE: A New Dawn. However, due to one friend having no computer access, and the other getting tied up in university work it's no longer possible for us to continue with this, which is very unfortunate as we had some very big plans.

However, this does mean I can take advantage of TNA's fantastic roster right now and make a TNA Be The Booker, getting the help of someone new because, as they say, two minds are better than one. I believe working with another person who is willing to change and mould theirs and your ideas makes for a fantastic show, I certainly never got much negative feedback for my last BTB, and that used this method.

Deadlines are flexible but if you're of a stricter nature and would like to keep to a more regimented schedule, I'd be willing to give that a try. However, as long as we could get up one episode of Impact every two weeks I'd be pretty happy.

So, want to work with me on a TNA BTB? Either message me here or contact me at confusionality@gmail.com and you can see if we're a good fit, I'll give you some of my ideas, you can give me some of yours, that sort of thing.

And if you want to look at my past work: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/512923-wwe-new-dawn-2.html#post9034466

If you want to make sure what you're reading is specifically the stuff written by me (although we planned all the scenes together), I was the sole writer on the Superstars episodes.

Hope you get in touch!

#1,356 ·
Hey,

Looking for a partner to make a BTB,

I've had BTB years ago and i thought it was pretty good but at the time i didn't have time to put into it.

It was on a different account.

Im looking to do 2 shows but if there was a third person who wanted in then i would be willing to change to 3.

Pm me if interested.

#1,357 ·
I'm looking to try and start a BTB...again. I've had three failed attempts so far; there are various reasons for why they all failed. Some of them were my own fault; some of them weren't.

Annnyway, I'd like to try and start one again with a partner. I liked how well my last one was going, working with someone else; we just both kind of lost interest in the subject matter. Because of that, I'd rather just try a WWE one, as opposed to a TNA one like my last attempt. Experience wise, I'd like to think I'm a fairly decent writer; I just know my committment's a slight issue, although I think if the ideas are interesting enough and if we plan enough in advance then I'll be committed enough to put as much effort in as possible and try to actually develop a lengthy BTB that goes somewhere.

As for the scenario I'm interested in doing? Really, anything within the WWE between now and 2001 I guess. I'm open to any and all ideas within this bracket to be honest.

As for what I'm looking for in a partner? Someone who doesn't mind working with others I guess; someone who's at least a solid writer; someone who I can communicate with easily (MSN/PMs/E-mail etc.) And maybe someone who enjoys writing for divas? I know that's not my strong point.

So anyone interested, feel free to PM me :)

#1,359 ·
I have thirteen days to wait before I can start a new thread but if your looking for a partner im interested. I quit my last one because it was a current BTB and impossible to keep up with. I think that if I do a show with another person I'll stay motivated and get it done. I don't have school or a job right now so I have plenty of free time. PM me if you need a partner not sure what kind of project to do yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.