Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #32 (permalink)
ExtremeLeeClassic
Forum Lurker

ExtremeLeeClassic is an after thoughtExtremeLeeClassic is an after thoughtExtremeLeeClassic is an after thought
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Another impressive show. After quite a few shows, I am STILL loving this and lapping up every show with enjoyment. I think it's cos of your great booking and your simple layout and writing skill which really has me hooked, cos I'm a very big fan of women's wrestling. You're cetainly putting it in the right direction here.

MOTN on Volume 43 was Haze vs. Kong. That match was incredible, made even more so by the commentator's involvement and comments during the match. I really enjoyed Trish and Nora giving their opinions on what was happening and making the match sound more exciting than it already was. I loved the Powerbomb countered into a DDT onto the steel chair by Daizee in the match almost as much as I loved Kong side stepping Haze's Yakuza Kick to deliver a brutal Implant buster on the steel- those two were my favourite spots of the match. You called the match 'Daizee vs. Goliath' and it really did have that feel to it, because Kong dominated the contest and usually whatever Daizee threw at Kong was a repercussion of what Kong threw at Haze. So in that respect, you had this match nailed down, and it was simply perfect. Being a big fan of SHIMMER myself, it was something, perhaps even better, you'd expect from a Kong/Daizee match.

Another match I loved was Daffney vs. MsChif. Personally, I would find it hard to write a match between these two as they have similar persona's, but you got this match nailed. It sounded like typical Daffney where she used the chair to block the mist, but then swung the steel only for it to bounce off the ropes and hit her in the head. It was very realistic and would have been humorous to see, so not only was this match very brutal, it had a degree of humour in it which also made me enjoy it more. I loved the way also how the mist was used in the match, with Daffney getting the upper hand with it. I felt this was the best way to go about it due to the confrontation between them both on the last Volume, so well done on that.

Those were the matches that really stood out for me, but your other contests were great too. A very nice opening match between Rain and Serena Deeb to start the show, and the more talented (in my eyes) woman got the pinfall so I was happy with that. I was amazed to see The Canadian Ninjas win the match up, but it was a nice little inclusion

Anyway, I better wrap this up to say great show and I'm still hooked on this!

CLICK HERE
ExtremeLeeClassic is offline   Reply With Quote