Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #585 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
I don't really like Sxe's interactions w/ rising yday.
Seemed overly hesitant, and then there was the contradiction; might indicate mafia not wanting to push a lynch on someone they consider innocent.

Vote Sxe
I suspected Rising as being non-town, hence I pushed on him. The reason I hesitated and unlynched/lynched was due to the parameters of my role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
There was a role manipulator involved most likely, and maybe a misdirection from like a nexus.

I don't know, anyway vote SXE
Um..why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
THH was a surprising move by the mafia, thought they would go after someone different. I dont know DH seems fishy but also I think thats the way he plays his game. I'm not sold on him being mafia just yet.

Vote SXE
Bandwagoning is noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
Lynch SXE

I'm gonna add pressure to see if he claims or not, nothing much else to go on.
LogicX = failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantos View Post
Vote: sXe

FoS: Wesson
Continued Fos: Lostfan
Bandwagoning is noted.

------------------------

I feel no need to claim just yet, I only have 4 votes on me, and their just to test my claim. Let's just say that my serve is the fastest ever recorded