Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #585 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
I don't really like Sxe's interactions w/ rising yday.
Seemed overly hesitant, and then there was the contradiction; might indicate mafia not wanting to push a lynch on someone they consider innocent.

Vote Sxe
I suspected Rising as being non-town, hence I pushed on him. The reason I hesitated and unlynched/lynched was due to the parameters of my role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
There was a role manipulator involved most likely, and maybe a misdirection from like a nexus.

I don't know, anyway vote SXE
Um..why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
THH was a surprising move by the mafia, thought they would go after someone different. I dont know DH seems fishy but also I think thats the way he plays his game. I'm not sold on him being mafia just yet.

Vote SXE
Bandwagoning is noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
Lynch SXE

I'm gonna add pressure to see if he claims or not, nothing much else to go on.
LogicX = failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantos View Post
Vote: sXe

FoS: Wesson
Continued Fos: Lostfan
Bandwagoning is noted.

------------------------

I feel no need to claim just yet, I only have 4 votes on me, and their just to test my claim. Let's just say that my serve is the fastest ever recorded