Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #549 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
I want to know what's going on, cause this a mindfuck atm. Give me the proof please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
I think there is no need reveal his source until the game is over has it may effect the game with chances of you attacking that person he can reveal it after the game
and i think it can't be postage has he is not in the game now ?
It was no one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Modkilled for spamming ?
Spamming, trolling, and depending on how you read my awards baiting.

The modkill was justified, my only problem. Is that he lied, if you're going to modkill me for something tell the truth, don't lie and make it seem like I broke rules I didn't.

I ruined his game, he should have modkilled me, but lying and giving people another reason to dislike me. Or accusing me of something that affects future games for me is just ugh. The situation was settled.