Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2009, 10:26 AM   #511 (permalink)
FlashFlood
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi

FlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friends
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

I have received proof from an anonymous source that Wesson has been communicating / rolefishing / revealing his role outside the gameplay thread.

Wesson has now been modkilled. Wesson was...

Congratulations, you areÖAndre Agassi, The Bald Headed Guy, Tennis Aligned

You are a former world no 1 tennis player but now retired. You won 8 grand slam singles tournaments and won an Olympic gold medal. You are the only menís player in history to have won all four grand slams and an Olympic gold medal. You were born in Las Vegas, Nevada and turned pro at the age of 16.

You were a good player, a good player indeed. Itís just a shame that you were around in the same generation as the 90ís dominator, Pete Sampras. There are no hard feelings though. Your shared mutual respect for each other and for Tennis keeps you on the same team. You win when all threats to Tennis have been eliminated.

Simply, you are the role blocker. PM me every night with the name of a player you wish to block from using any role they may have.

Any questions, just PM me! Good luck and have fun!

On a more lighter note, Rising has now replaced back in with a new role. I'll send you your role in about 20 minutes max Rising. There is now only one new role to be placed into the game.

Night continues, I'm waiting on a few roles but you have 5 hours to send them in.

Star Trek Mafia - Mafia Goon - Lost
World Cup Mafia - Town Mason - Won
Saiyan Saya Mafia - Odd-Night Watcher - Won

Asterix Mafia - Serial Killer - Lost
Spiderman Mafia - Motivator - Won
Game of Thrones Mafia - 1-Shot Commuter - Lost
Alice in Chains Mafia - Avenger Mason - Won
Indy Mafia - Weak Voter - Won

Win - Loss
5 - 3

End of Game Wins
2/5