Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2009, 10:45 PM   #456 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

CZW – Best Of The Best 9

B-Boy vs. Ryan McBride - ***
Funny how the best match on the show involved a guy that wasn’t even supposed to be there.

“Quick” Carter Gray vs. Scotty Vortekz - **

Sami Callihan vs. Greg Excellent - *1/2

Devon Moore vs. Pinkie Sanchez - **

Shima Xion vs. Sabian - ***

Drew Blood vs. Egotistico Fantastico – N/A
Blood hit his head outside right after Misawa died and they stopped the match immediately and everyone ran out.

Ryan McBride vs. Sami Callihan vs. “Quick” Carter Gray - **1/2

Devon Moore vs. Shima Xion vs. Egotistico Fantastico - **3/4

Non-Tournament Match
Chris Halo vs. Rich Swann – DUD
Yes because nothing says best of the best like two students botching every 15 seconds and making Greg Excellent look like a master of ring psychology.

Tournament Of Death Replay
DJ Hyde vs. Thumbtack Jack vs. Danny Havoc vs. Jon Moxley - **1/2
I guess Hyde winning was the thank you to Momma Hyde for letting them use their backyard for TOD.

CZW World Heavyweight Title
Trent Acid vs. Drake Younger - *
Drake busted his ass to try and get something out of Trent but failed miserably.

Best Of The Best Finals
Sami Callihan vs. Egotistico Fantastico - **1/2

I haven’t seen the first three BOTB Tournaments but I doubt they were as bad as this. The only decent thing on here besides the opener & Sabian/Xion is Nick Gage’s promos a week after he almost died high as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"