Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #452 (permalink)
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

KingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH A Cut Above

Bryan Danielson vs. Eddie Edwards
Very good opener that Edwards actually looked pretty good coming out of. ***-***

Four Corner Survival

Silas Young vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Matt Cross vs. Rasche Brown
The only good things about this was Brown's laugh and Cross fucking up at the end. *

Jimmy Rave vs. Grizzly Redwood *

Austin Aries and Rhett Titus vs. The Phoenix Twins *

Colt Cabana vs. Chris Hero
Good mix of comedy with wrestling. Good few lol moments.
Colt's best match so far since returning.

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Egotistico Fantastico
Fantastico was much better then I was expecting him to be and it's nice seeing Jacobs against someone that isn't Black, Necro or Delirious. **

Tyler Black vs. Davey Richards
Very good match, almost on par with their match from Proving Ground. A couple of mistakes stop me from going higher. ***

Kevin Steen and Jay Briscoe vs. Dark City Fight Club
Meh. Unless it's a squash, I find it difficult getting into DCF's matches. **

ROH World Title Match
Jerry Lynn vs. Roderick Strong
This is definitely something that everyone should check out. The match is going well until Strong hits the barricade, and at that moment I just felt the same feeling as when Nigel hit the barricade at Rising Above 07. The blood was insane, but it really added to the match because Roddy became so fucking INTENSE. His yelling while covered in blood was really a sight to see and from then on he wrestled the match knowing he needed to finish it before the blood loss started to get really serious, but at the same time sold that the loss of blood was really starting to affect him. Bloody Bloody match. ****-****

Overall: Best Dayton show since Breakout last year. While everything isn't good, it does have more positives then negatives thanks to a very good opener, great Davey/Black match and must see main event.

Last edited by KingKicks : 07-09-2009 at 08:53 AM.