Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
greenchad1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1 greenchad1
Default Diva Chaos Volume 43: Daizee Vs Goliath

Diva Chaos Opening Video plays and follows up with a pyro explosion as the fans go crazy.

*Pan The Crowd*

Nora: Tonight is going to a huge night, as all 5 titles will be on the line tonight, as Daffney defends the Hardcore Title against Mschif. Also Maria makes her first World Title defense against Maryse!

Trish: That's right and not to mention that history will be made tonight, as one team will become the first pair of women to hold both the World and Shimmer Tag Titles as the Shimmer Tag Champs The Ohio Girls take on the World Tag Champs Mickie James and Taylor Wilde!

Nora: Then finally in the main event Daizee Haze defends her Shimmer Title against Awesome Kong in an extreme rules match!

Trish: Kong nearly ended Daizee's career last week and now this week where anything goes, we might have a new Shimmer Champion!

*Cut To The Ring*

"Red Eye Red" plays as Rain makes her way out on to the stage with her arms up in the air to heat as she makes her way down the ramp taunting the fans

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, Rain!

Trish: Rain made her return to Diva Chaos at Volume 40: Redemption, picking up a huge win over Cheerleader Melissa and let's see if she can continue that momentum here tonight.

Rain enters the ring and taunts the fans as she waits the opponent.

"What A Feeling" plays as Serena makes her way out on to the stage to a nice pop and heads down the ramp slapping hands with the fans

Lillian: and the opponent, Serena Deeb!

Nora: Serena made an impressive debut at Volume 41, nearly defeating Daizee Haze for the Shimmer Title and then last week saved Daizee from Awesome Kong's wrath but let's see if she can pick up her first win here tonight.

Serena slides into the ring and stares down Rain as the bell rings.

Rain and Serena circle around the ring and then lock up in the center of the ring. Rain is able to lock Serena in a wristlock but Serena escapes and counters it into a hammerlock. Rain delivers a few back elbows to the face of Serena to escape the hold. Rain runs off the ropes and comes back at Serena but gets caught with a drop toe hold. Rain gets back up and charges at Serena but gets met with a hip toss. Rain back up but gets a drop kick. Rain stumbles back to her feet and Serena unloads with forearm shots that backs Rain into the corner. Serena irish whips Rain across the ring and into the turnbuckles.Serena charges in but Rain catches her with a boot to the face and then takes her down with a closeline. Rain delivers a hard stomp and then drops to her knees and blanatly chokes Serena 1..2..3..4.. but Rain releases before the disqualification. Rain picks Serena up and tosses her into the corner. Rain charges in with her shoulder down and drives it into the midsection of Serena. Rain follows up with a series of kicks in the corner and then delivers a hard chop across the chest of Serena. However Serena battles back with a chop of her own. Serena then hits a forearm shot and then a back elbow to the jaw. Rain stumbles backwards, holding in jaw in pain as Serena climbs up on to the second rope. Serena dives off with a flying closeline that takes down Rain. Serena picks Rain up and delivers a ddt and makes a cover 1..2.. but Rain kicks out! Serena gets the crowd behind her and then gets set in the corner.

Trish: Serena looks to be preparing to deliver the spear to Rain!

Serena is pearched as Rain stumbles to her feet but suddenly someone grabs Serena by her foot.

Nora: Who is that woman and where did she come from!

Trish: Wait a minute, that's Jetta from Shimmer!

Jetta holds on to the ankle of Serena but Serena frees her leg and then yells at Jetta as the ref comes over and forces Jetta back from the ring. Serena turns around and Rain is ready for her and hits the inverted lungblower! Serena holds her in midsection and gasps for air as Rain makes the cover 1..2..3!

Trish: Damn it! Jetta just cost Serena this matchup!

Lillian: Here is your winner, Rain!

Rain rolls out of the ring and hugs Jetta who raises her arm in victory.

Nora: It appears that the International Home Wrecking Crew has officaly come to Diva Chaos!

Rain and Jetta celebrate as they walk back up the ramp and taunt the fans as Serena glares back from the ring.

*Video Package*

Diva Chaos History Celebrating 50 Episode of Diva Chaos: Volume 11, the TNA Knockout division offically came to Diva Chaos with all the Knockouts looking to earn a contract in Diva Chaos they all got a shot in the Knockout Battle Royal and it was the surprise victor, Velvet Sky, who eliminated Angelina Love and Gail Kim to become the first woman from the knockout divison to earn a contract in Diva Chaos!

*Cut Back To Ring*

"Edge of Seventeen" hits as Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews make their way to the ring to huge heat as they taunt the fans down as they walk down the ramp.

Lillian: Making their way to the ring, the team of Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews, The Canadian Ninjas!

Trish: It was last week when Portia Perez team with Beth Phoenix and after an accidental closeline from Beth, an upset Portia Perez slapped Beth across the face and then delivered a superkick that cost her team the match.

Perez and Matthews enter the ring and await their opponents.

The music of Beth Phoenix hits as she makes her way out on to the stage to heat with her partner Natalya. Beth and Natalya look focused as Beth does not take her eyes off Perez.

Lillian: and the opponents they are the team of Beth Phoenix and Natalya!

Nora: Have you ever seen Beth look so focused as she does tonight.

Beth and Natalya slide into the ring and get into the face of the Ninjas as the ref tries to seperate them and gets the teams to opposite corners as the bell rings.

Portia starts the match off for her team as "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix starts it off for her team. Portia stares up at Beth and flexes her muscles at "The Glamazon".

Trish: I don't know if Portia is confident or delusional, taunting Beth Phoenix.

Beth grabs Portia by the throat and hoists her up in the air and throws her down to the mat. Portia holds the back of her head as Beth flexes, towering over Perez. Beth picks her up off the mat and fires her into her teams corner and unloads with a series of shoulders to the midsection. Beth then makes the tag to Natalya. Natalya enters the ring as Beth pulls Portia out of the corner by her throat and then hoists her up in the air in a gorilla press. Natalya drops to a knee and Beth drops Portia over the extended knee of Natalya. Beth exits the ring as Natalya goes for the cover 1..2.. but Portia kicks out. Natalya picks Perez up by her hair and then delivers a backbreaker. Natalya with another cover 1..2.. but Perez kicks out again. Natalya picks Perez off the mat and hits a snap suplex and floats over into the cover 1..2.. but Perez gets the shoulder up. Natalya picks Portia up and backs her into the ropes. Natalya goes for an irish whip but Portia counters and Natalya bounces off the ropes and Nicole Matthews drives her knee right into the back of Natalya! Natalya holds her back, but turns around and drills Nicole with a right forearm that knocks her off the apron and to the floor. Natalya turns around and Portia connects with a superkick right to the jaw!

Nora: The momentary distraction from Nicole, allowed Portia to take control of this match.

Portia stomps on Natalya and then picks her up and throws her into the corner. Portia unloads with a series of kicks in the corner as Nicole climbs back on to the apron and makes the tag. Nicole enters the ring and the Ninjas hit a double suplex on Natalya. Nicole makes the pin as Portia exits the ring 1..2.. but Natalya kicks out. Nicole gets to her feet and delivers a few more stomps. Matthews picks Natalya up and hits a northern lights suplex with a bridge 1..2.. but Natalya kicks out. Nicole then wraps her legs across Natalya's head and locks in a headscissors! Natalya gasps for air as Nicole squeezes on the head. Beth enters the ring and stomps on Nicole, forcing her to let go of the hold. The ref forces Beth out of the ring as Nicole gets to her feet and picks Natalya up and then hits a swinging neckbreaker! Nicole with the cover 1..2.. but Natalya kicks out. Nicole drags Natalya towards her corner and then makes the tag to Portia Perez. Nicole holds Natalya up by the arms as Portia climbs to the top rope. Natalya frees herself and delivers a back elbow to the face of Matthews. Natalya then catches Portia on the top rope and throws her at Nicole and Portia lands right on top of her partner! Natalya stumbles to her corner and then makes a tag to Beth Phoenix!

Beth enters the ring as both Nicole and Portia make it to their feet and takes them down both with a double closeline! Beth picks Portia up and irish whips her into the ropes, Portis bounces back and Beth catches her with a powerslam! Beth hooks the leg 1..2.. but Portia kicks out. Beth picks Portia up and then locks her arms and hoists up in the air and drops her with the glam slam! Beth rolls her over and makes the cover 1..2.. but Nicole Matthews makes the save with a stomp to the back of the neck.

Trish: If Nicole didn't make the save, this match would be over by now.

Nicole continues to stomp on Beth but suddenly Natalya bursts with a closeline that takes Nicole down. Nicole stumbles back up to her feet and leans against the ropes and Natalya delivers a closeline over the top rope and to the arena floor. Natalya exits the ring and goes after Nicole as the ref watches the action between the two. Beth grabs Portia by the hair and goes to lift her up but Portia grabs Beth by the neck and delivers a jaw breaker! Beth stumbles around the ring, holding her jaw. Portia reaches down into her tights and puts something on her hand.

Nora: What is that on Perez's hand?

Trish: It looks like brass knucks to me!

Beth stumbles back over and goes to grab Perez but Portia drills her with a loaded right hand and Beth drops to the mat as the referee had it his back turned. Portia makes the cover as the referee turns around and counts 1..2..3!

Trish: I don't believe it! Portia Perez just pinned Beth Phoenix!

Lillian:Here are your winners Portia and Nicole Matthews, The Canadian Ninjas!

Portia rolls out of the ring and puts the knucks in her tights and celebrates with Nicole on the otuside as Natalya enters the ring to check on Beth. Portia and Nicole walk back up the ramp taunting the two in the ring as Natalya helps Beth sit up who looks furious. Portia and Nicole motion from the top of the rampway for the Tag Team Titles.

Nora: It doesn't matter how they got it done, Perez and Matthews just beat the former World Tag Team Champions.

Trish: Exactly a win like this could earn them a future tag team title shot.

Beth and Natalya look on in anger as the Ninjas continue to celebrate.

*Cut To Backstage*

Daizee Haze is streching backstage when Kelly Kelly approaches her

Kelly: You know, you don't have a chance tonight.

Daizee stops streching and focuses all her attention on Kelly

Daizee: Excuse me?

Kelly: You don't have a chance, Awesome Kong is going to beat you within an inch of your life! She's not just going to take your title, she's going to take your career. But I could put a stop to it.

Daizee: What do you mean?

Kelly: I have the power Daizee, I can do anything I want! I can call the match off and you can go home and rest. All you have to do is join me.

Daizee: What!?

Kelly: Join Me Daizee, you have what it takes to be part of my army of champions. I've been watching you, with her talent and my power. You can be one of the biggest stars in the history of wrestling or tonight I can have Awesome Kong squash your star and put you out for good! The choice is yours.

Daizee: Listen! I know Kong is bigger, she's badder, she's stronger and there is a good chance that tonight could be my last match. But, there is one thing that someone like you and Kong don't have that I have more then any woman in this buissness, and that's heart! No one will fight harder and longer then I will. If Kong wants my title, she's going to have to do more then end my career, she's going to have to end my life. Because as I long as I'm still breathing, I'm not going to stop fighting. Tonight Kong better be in for the fight of her life, because she's only leaving with the title over my dead body!

Kelly: That can very much be arranged!

Kelly begins to walk away and then turns around

Kelly: Oh..and good luck.

Kelly smirks and walks away as Daizee stares on

*Cut To Another Backstage Area*

Lauren is with The Canadian Ninjas

Lauren: Congratulations ladies on the win! But I have to ask, you've been in the ring with all four women, who do you think will win the undisputed tag team titles?

Portia: Do you think we care? We're the best friggin team in wrestling, we should be in that match tonight! Not The Ohio Girls or Mickie and Taylor!

Nicole: That's right there is only one true pair of champions in Diva Chaos and your looking at them.

Stephanie makes her way into the picture

Stephanie: Ladies, sorry to interupt. First off congratulations, if you continue to pick up wins over teams like Beth and Natalya I will give you a shot at the tag team titles.

Portia and Nicole smile as they draw heat from the crowd

Stephanie: However, tonight is a historical night. We will crown the first ever undisputed tag champions, and if you ethier of you or anyone for that matter get involved tonight, not only will you not compete in this company again, I'll make sure that you never lace up a pair of boots again!

Stephanie walks away as the Ninjas look on.

*Cut Back To Ringside*

"Repined Basterd Nation" plays as Mschif makes her way out on to the stage to a big pop from the crowd as she lets out a scream.

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, the challenger Mschif!

Trish: It was last week that Mschif walked down to the ring and spit green mist in Daffney's face and laid out the Hardcore Champ with the desecrator!

Mschif climbs up on to the apron and lets out a huge scream before entering the ring.

The Music of Daffney hits as she makes her way out onto the stage with the title around her waist, to big heat.

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, she is the Hardcore Champion Daffney!

Daffney climbs up on the ring apron and does a split as she rolls into the ring and then let's out a huge scream. Daffney takes the title off and the ref slowly takes the belt from her and puts it in the air and hands it to the time keeper as the bell rings.

Mschif and Daffney slowly walk towards the center of the ring and meet face to face. Daffney lets out a deafening scream in Mschif's face, only for Mschif to scream back at her.

Nora: Just like last week, these two women are having a scream off in the middle of the ring.

Trish: I know, and I just got my ears to stop ringing from the last time this happend.

Daffney drills Mschif in the midsection with a stiff kick and then fires off a forearm shot to the side of the head. Daffney delivers another forearm and backs Mschif into the corner. Daffney follows up with a series of kicks and then pulls Mschif out of the corner by her hair and hits a snap suplex. Daffney goes for the cover but only gets a one count. Daffney stands up and delivers a hard stomp to the head of Mschif. Daffney grabs Mschif by the hair and then drapes her throat first over the middle rope. Daffney slides underneath the bottom rope and exits to the outside of the ring. Daffney reaches up from the outside and grabs on Mschif's neck and pulls down, choking out over the middle rope. Mschif gasps for air as Daffney screams in her face as she chokes out Mschif. Daffney releases the choke and then looks under the ring and pulls out a trashcan lid and smashes Mschif in the face with it!

Trish: Daffney has been the agressor in this matchup so far.

Mschif falls back to the mat, holding her face. Daffney looks under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick, a steel chair, and a trashcan, then slides them all into the ring. Daffney slides back in and grabs the kendo stick. Mschif gets to her feet and Daffney takes a big swing with the stick but Mschif ducks it and then connects with a back suplex! Mschif grabs the kendo stick as Daffney rolls over and gets to her feet. Mschif swings with the kendo stick and smashes Daffney in the midsection with it. Mschif follows up with a hard shot to the back with the kendo stick. Daffney curls up on the mat and Mschif unloads with a series of kendo stick shots to the body. Mschif moves a trashcan to the center of the ring as Daffney gets to a knee, Mschif climbs on to the back of Daffney and lets out a scream and flips her over with the code green onto the trashcan! The ref counts 1..2.. but Daffney kicks out. Mschif picks Daffney up off the mat and bodyslams her onto the trashcan and then climbs to the top rope. Mschif comes off the top rope, with a moonsault but Daffney moves out of the way and Mschif hits the trashcan.

Nora: Mschif went for the high risk move but nobody was home!

Daffney gets to her feet and grabs a steel chair, as Mschif stumbles to her feet. Daffney charges at Mschif with the chair but Mschif sprays green mist at her, however Daffney blocks the mist with the chair!

Trish: Resourceful counter by Daffney, she put the chair in front of her face to block the green mist.

Daffney then swings with the chair but Mschif ducks and the chair bounces off the ropes and hits Daffney in the face! Daffney drops to a knee and holds her head as Mschif grabs her by the arm and then plants Daffney on her head with the desecrator! Mschif makes the cover 1..2.. but Daffney gets a foot on the bottom rope!

Trish: I thought we had a new Hardcore Champion right there, but Daffney got the foot on the bottom rope!

Mschif lets out a huge scream in frustration and then leans over to pick Daffney up, but Daffney spits something in Mschif's face!

Nora: What was that!

Mschif rolls around the mat, screaming and rubbing her face with some kind of black substance on her face.

Trish: Daffney just spit some kind of black mist into the eyes of Mschif!

Mschif gets to her feet and stumbles around the ring as Daffney gets to her feet and grabs a steel chair and cracks Mschif over the head with it. Mschif is out cold as blood begins to flow from her head.

Trish: What a chair shot from Daffney, Mschif has been busted wide open!

Daffney picks Mschif up off the mat by her hair and then hits the lobotomy! The referee counts 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner and still Hardcore Champion, Daffney!

Daffney gets to her knees and let's out a huge scream and then snatches the Hardcore Title away from the referee as he tries to hand it to her.

Trish: Another huge win for Daffney, is there anyone who can stop this woman?

Daffney puts the Hardcore Title in her mouth and crawls towards Mschif and then drops the belt. Daffney grabs Mschif by the back of her head and then screams in her face. Daffney then licks the blood right off of Mschif's face!

Nora: That's disgusting!

Trish: What is wrong with this woman!

Daffney drops Mschif's head back down to the mat and the licks her lips. Daffney crawls out of the ring and then walks up the rampway with the belt around her shoulder as Mschif lays motionless in the ring.

*Video Package*

Maria and Maryse have a long history together, it was Maria who cost Maryse the World Title on Volume 36 when she returned and laid out both Maryse and Michelle with a steel chair. However, Maryse returned the favor when she cost Maria the World Title on Volume 40. Then on Volume 41 Maryse was scheduled to take on Michelle Mccool for the World Title, however Stephanie Mcmahon leveraged Maria into the match by putting up her 50 perecent control of Diva Chaos and Maria pulled off the upset and defeated Mccool for the belt. Then on Volume 42, Maryse was scheduled to take on Maria for the gold until Michelle tried to use her rematch clause to leverage Maryse out of the World Title match again. So instead of getting a title match, Maryse had to take on Mccool, to become #1 contender. However, Maryse was up to the challenge and defeated the former World Champion, and to top it off then laid out the World Champion Maria with the french kiss on the floor. Now finally Maryse will get her title shot, is Maryse just as good as she claims to be, or will Maria step up to the challenge and prove that she is not a fluke champion?

*Cut Back To The Ring*

"Pour Qui" plays over the PA system as the over confident Maryse makes her way down the ramp to huge heat

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, the challenger Maryse!

Trish: Maryse has been waiting for weeks to get the one on one World Title match and now it's time to put up or shut up for Maryse!

Maryse enters the ring and snaps backs and laughs as she taunts the crowd.

"Legs Like That" plays as Maria makes her way out on to the stage to a huge pop, with the World Title around her waist as she she blows a kiss and runs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans.

Lillian: and the opponent, the World Women's Champion, Maria!

Maria slides into the ring and climbs the ropes and shakes her stuff as the fans cheer as Maria smiles and waves. Maria hops down and stares down Maryse who smrirks and laughs at Maria. The ref takes the title from Maria and holds it in the air and hands it the time keeper as the bell rings.

Maryse and Maria meet face to face in the middle of the ring and Maryse puts her hand in Maria's face and tells her to shut it.

Trish: What disrespect towards the champion from the challenger.

Maryse smirks, but Maria leans back and slaps Maryse across the face! Maryse stumbles backwards and Maria fires away with forearm shots that backs Maryse into the ropes.

Nora: Wow, Maria is fired up tonight!

Maria goes to irish whip Maryse across the ring, but it countered and Maryse sends Maria into the ropes. However, Maria comes back with a tilt a whilr headscissors that takes down Maryse. Maryse hops back up do her feet but gets a closeline from Maria. Maryse back up, but is on the recieving end of another closeline from Maria. Maryse rolls out of the ring and collects herself as Maria walks around the ring smiling.

Trish: This is definitally not the start that Maryse was looking for.

Maryse walks around ringside as Maria taunts her to get back into the ring. Maryse slowly climbs up on to the ring apron and cautiously steps back into the ring. Both Maria and Maryse circle around the ring and then lock up in the center of it. Maryse delivers a knee to the midsection and then throws Maria down by the back of her hair. Maria's head smacks off the mat, and Maryse climbs up on top of Maria and follows up with a few closed fist shots to the face of Maria. Maryse climbs off Maria and then blantly chokes her in front of the ref who counts 1..2..3..4.. but Maryse releases the choke hold. Maryse delivers a stomp to Maria and taunts her to get up. Maria gets to all fours and Maryse delivers a kick to the ribs. Maria rolls towards the ropes, holding her ribs in pain. Maryse grabs Maria by the hair and then drapes her throat first over the bottom rope and then stands on her back. Maria gasps for air as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Maryse steps off before the disqualification. Maryse picks Maria off the mat and goes for a bodyslam but Maria slides over the shoulder of Maryse. Maryse turns around and gets drilled with a right then a left forearm by Maria, Maria then runs off the ropes and charges at Maryse. However, Maryse catches her in a sidewalk slam and then turns it into a backbreaker! Maryse goes for the cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out. Maria rolls over, holding her lower back as Maryse follows up with a stomp to the back. Maryse stands at the legs of Maria and then rolls up Maria's body and into a camel clutch!

Nora: Suddenly this match has shifted in complete favor of Maryse, as she has that camel clutch locked in tight.

Maryse pulls back on Maria's jaw with a smile on her face as Maria screams in pain. Maryse laughs as she pulls back even more and then pushes down on Maria's head, driving her face first into the mat. Maryse picks Maria up by her hair and throws her into the corner. Maryse follows up with a series of kicks to the midsection and then extends her leg and drives her boot into the throat of Maria. Maria gasps for air as the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Maryse releases. Maryse stares down Maria in the corner with a smirk on her face, and then leans back and delivers a viscious chop! Maryse leans back and again and delivers a chop. Maryse taunts the crowd as she draws huge heat but suddenly Maria fires back with a chop on Maryse. Maryse holds her chest as Maria fires back with another chop out of the corner, and again with a chop. Maria fights her way out of the corner. Maryse fights back with a knee to the midsection and then backs Maria into the ropes, Maryse irish whips Maria across the ring. Maria bounces off the ropes as Maryse puts her head down, but Maria executes a sunset flip 1..2.. but Maryse kicks out. Both ladies quickly make it to their feet and Maryse goes for a closeline but Maria ducks it. Maryse turns around and Maria delivers a kick to the midsection and then drops Maryse with a ddt! However, Maria is to warn out to capatalize.

Trish: Both ladies exerting a tremendous amount of effort here tonight.

Maria slowly makes it to her feet as the fans rally her on, as Maryse slowly makes it to a knee. Maria and Maryse both get to their feet and Maryse throws a right hand but its blocked and Maria hits a right hand of own. Maryse goes for another right hand but its blocked again and Maria hits another right hand. Maria follows up with another punch and then irish whips Maryse into the corner. Maria charges in with her shoulder down and then drives it into the midsection of Maryse. Maria delivers a monkey flip out of the corner! Maryse hits the mat and then holds her back in pain as she tries tries to get to her feet. Maria picks Maryse up by her hair and then pulls her in, and hits the running bulldog! Maria makes the cover 1..2.. but Maryse kicks out!

Trish: Wow I'm stunned Maryse kicked out!

Nora: Me to Trish, Maria has put a lot of people away with that running bulldog of hers.

Maria runs her hands through her hair in frustration and then walks towards the corner and steps out on to the apron. Maria climbs up to the top rope, but Maryse shoves the referee into the ropes, causing Maria to lose her balance and crash into the mat!

Trish: Come on, that should of been a disqualification! Maryse pushed the referee into the ropes on purpose!

Maria makes it to a knee as Maryse gets to her feet and grabs Maria by the hair and pulls her in and hits the french kiss!

Nora: Maryse hits the french kiss ddt! We're going to have a new champion!

Maryse climbs on top of Maria and puts her hands in Maria's face as the ref counts 1..2.. Maria gets her foot on the bottom rope but the ref counts 3!

Maryse shoves Maria head into the mat and gets to her feet and begins to celebrate! Maryse walks around the ring as the ref notices Maria's foot on the bottom rope.

Nora: Wait a minute, what just happend? I thought Maryse got the three.

Trish: I don't know Nora, I think Maria got her foot on the bottom rope at the last second.

The referee waves off the pinfall as Maryse holds her arm in the air, however the ref comes over and puts Maryse's arm down and points out Maria's foot. Maryse then yells at the referee and shoves the ref.

Trish: Maryse, doesn't look to happy but it's the right call by the offical!

Maryse grinds her teeth and lifts Maria off the mat visciously by her hair and pulls her in for the ddt!

Nora: Maryse going for another french kiss, I don't think Maria can survive two of these!

Maryse snaps back but Maria grabs the top rope and the back of Maryse's head hits off the mat!

Trish: Very resourceful counter by Maria.

Maryse rolls over, holding the back of her head. Maria uses the ropes to keep her balance as Maryse gets to all fours, Maria suddenly runs and rolls Maryse up in a oklahoma roll in the middle of the ring 1..2..3!

Nora: She got her! Maria got her!

Lillian:Here is your winner and still Women's World Champion, Maria!

"Legs Like That" blasts over the PA system as Maria rolls out of the ring and leans up against the gaurdrail with her arms in the air to a huge pop. Maryse gets to her feet in and stomps around the ring in total disbelief. The ref exits the ring and then hands the World Title back to Maria as Maryse yells from the ring.

Trish: Let's took a look at what happend at the end of the match.

*Instant Replay*

Maryse hits the french kiss and climbs on top of Maria and the ref counts 1..2.. and Maria gets the foot on the rope less then a half of count before the ref counts 3.

Nora: Wow that was close!

Trish: It was, but I think Maria did get her foot on the rope in time. If Maryse would not of been so arogant in covering Maria, and hooked the leg, there is doubt in my mind that we would have a new world champion right now!

*Cut Back To The Ring*

Maria holds the title high up in the air from ringside as the fans cheer as Maryse yells from the ring. Maria walks back up the rampway with the belt around her shoulder with a smile on her face.

Nora: It might have been controversal, but this is a huge win for Maria.

Trish: That's right, Maria has sucessfully defended the World Title for the first time.

Maria holds the belt high in the air as the fans cheer and Maryse looks on in disgust.

*Cut To Backstage*

Sable is shown by herself

Sable: Miss me? I know you all did. When I returned to wrestling, I wanted to prove that I was that greatest diva of any generation. Yet all I hear from your ingrates is that Sable is past her prime and that she's taking up space on the roster well ...all you internet nerds...you "smarks"... can kiss my ass! That's why I'm issuing an open challenge to any woman past or present, if they can beat me next week, I'll give them my roster spot! I'm going to prove once and for all that I am the greatest woman's wrestling...no matter what generation!

*Cut Back To The Ring*

"Curse Of Curves" plays as the Shimmer Tag Team Champions, The Ohio Girls make their out on to the stage to a big pop. As they smile and run down the ramp slapping hands with the fans at ringside.

Lillian: Making their way to the ring, they are the Shimmer Tag Team Champions, Ashley lane and Nevaeh, The Ohio Girls!

Trish: This is what the Ohio Girls have been waiting for. Their dream is to become the first women to hold both the Shimmer and World Tag Team Titles and one team is going to leave with both sets of titles tonight!

The Ohio Girls talk strategy in the ring as they await their oppoents.

"Obsession" plays as Mickie and Taylor make their way out on to the stage to a huge pop. Mickie and Taylor come running down the ramp and sliding into the ring.

Lillian: and the opponents, the World Tag Team Champions, Taylor Wilde and Mickie James!

Mickie climbs the ropes and points to the crowd as Taylor salutes the fans. Mickie hops down and together they stare down the Ohio Girls. Each team hands over the titles as the ref puts them in the air as the teams look up at titles. The ref hands the belts to the time keeper as Mickie and Lane agree to start the match off as the bell rings.

Mickie and Lane circle around the ring and shake hands in a show of respect and then continue to circle the ring. James and Ashley lock up in the center of the ring and Lane catches Mickie off gaurd with an armdrag takedown and then holds on to it lock Mickie in an armbar. Mickie gets to her feet and pulls off an one arm handstand to escape and then locks Ashley in a wristlock. Lane rolls out of it and then charges Mickie with a closeline but Mickie ducks it and then goes for a backslide 1..2.. but Ashley kicks out. Both ladies back to their feet and Mickie goes for a kick but Lane catches her by the foot and then spins her around and rolls her up in a school girl 1..2.. but Mickie kicks out. Both ladies again to their feet and Ashley goes for a kick but this time Mickie grabs her by the foot and sweeps the leg out from behind her and then goes for a cover 1..2. but Lane kicks out. Both ladies make it to their feet and pause as the fans cheer their effort.

Nora: Both teams are very evenly matched.

Mickie and Lane lock up in the center of the ring and Ashley takes control with a knee to the midsection and then irish whips Mickie off into the ropes. Mickie bounces off the ropes and comes back is able to leap frog over Lane and then runs off the ropes and comes back with a tilt a whirl headscissors! Lane is stunned as she gets to a knee and Mickie runs off the ropes and delivers a running dropkick to the side of the head of Ashley Lane. Mickie goes for the cover 1..2.. but Lane kicks out. Mickie picks Ashley up, and then throws Lane into the corner and comes charging in with a big closeline that connects. Mickie then makes the tag to Taylor Wilde. Mickie pulls Lane out of the corner and locks her a wrist lock as Taylor climbs to the top. Wilde then comes off with a double axe handle to the arm of Lane. Mickie exits the ring as Taylor grabs Lane and delivers a snap suplex and goes for a cover 1..2.. but Lane kicks out. Taylor picks Lane up off the mat and goes for the german suplex but Lane blocks it and then delivers a few back elbows to escape Taylor clutches. Lane goes for a closeline but Taylor ducks and then delivers a single leg dropkick to the chest of Ashley. Taylor picks Lane up and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Taylor makes the cover 1..2.. but again Lane kicks out. Taylor then goes to the top rope, and comes off with a splash but Lane gets her knees up! Taylor crashes into the knees of Lane and rolls around the ring gasping for air.

Trish: That could be the opportunity The Ohio Girls needed to get back into this match.

Lane crawls towards her corner and tags in Nevaeh who enters the ring as Taylor stumbles to her feet and Nevaeh takes her down with a closeline and then picks her up and delivers a bodyslam. Nevaeh follows up by picking Taylor up and planting her with a ddt and going for the cover 1..2.. but Taylor kicks out. Nevaeh then climbs to the top rope and stand on the top as Taylor stumbles to her feet and Nevaeh connects with a missile dropkick! Nevaeh again with the cover 1..2.. but Taylor kicks out. Nevaeh picks Taylor up and goes for a piledriver but Taylor counters with a back body drop and then drops to her knees in exhaustion. Both ladies are down and are tryign to make it to their feet. Nevaeh is up first, followed by Taylor. Nevaeh charges with a closeline but its ducked, Taylor grabs Nevaeh around the waist from behind and then hits the german suplex with a bridge 1..2.. but Nevaeh kicked out!

Nora: Taylor usually finishes people off with that german suplex, but I think she's to exhausted to really apply the bridge properly.

Nevaeh holds the back of her head as Taylor crawls towards Mickie James. Taylor leaps out and makes the tag to Mickie! James climbs to the top rope as Nevaeh stumbles to her feet and comes off with a lou thesz press that connects and then unloads with right hands. Mickie then runs off the ropes and connects with a low dropkick to the side of the head! Mickie with the cover 1..2.. but Lane breaks it up with a stomp to the back. Mickie picks Nevaeh up and goes to throw her into the corner but Nevaeh counters and Mickie hits the turnbuckles. Nevaeh comes charging in but Mickie catches her between her legs and then delivers a headscissors out of the corner. Nevaeh stumbles to her feet and Mickie catches her with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head! Mickie with the cover 1..2.. but Lane breaks it up again. Lane stomps on Mickie and picks her up and hits a reverse ddt! The ref tries to get Lane out of the ring but Taylor enters the ring and takes Lane down with a running forearm shot! Lane gets up and Taylor unloads with forearm blows to the side of the head. Mickie makes it to her feet as Nevaeh attempts to get up. Taylor backs Lane up into the ropes and charges but Lane drops down and grabs the middle rope and Taylor goes flying to the outside! Mickie grabs delivers a kick to Nevaeh and pulls her in for the Mickie-DT, Mickie leaps up but Nevaeh pushes her off and Mickie crashes into the mat chest first. Nevaeh grabs Mickie by the hair and puts her in the STO position and Lane charges with the yazuka kick and it connects into the chest of Mickie James who gets driven into the mat by Nevaeh with the STO! Nevaeh makes the cover 1..2.. but Mickie kicks out!

Trish: WOW! No one has ever kicked out of the Ohio Girls STO/Yazuka Kick combo before!

Nora: That's right Trish, Mickie refuses to let her team lose.

The Ohio Girls are both in shock in the ring as Nevaeh picks Mickie up and sets her up in the STO again. Lane runs off the ropes but Mickie drills Nevaeh with a series of elbows and escapes the STO. Lane comes in with the Yazuka kick but Mickie dodges her and Lane hits Nevaeh with the Yazuka kick! Mickie delivers a roundhouse kick to the midsection of Lane and then grabs Nevaeh by the hair and hits the Mickie-DT! James with the cover 1..2.. but Lane dives and breaks it up!

Trish: Mickie was one second away from capturing the Titles for her team!

Lane and Mickie exchange right hands as Taylor Wilde climbs up on to the apron. Lane hits Mickie with a right and tackles her through the ring ropes but Taylor reaches out and tags Mickie on the back as both Mickie and Lane tumble to the arena floor!

Nora: Taylor made a blind tag and now is the legal woman for her team!

Wilde climbs to the top rope as Nevaeh stumbles to her feet, Taylor comes off with a high cross body and it connects but Nevaeh carries the momentum over and now lands on top of Taylor 1..2..3!

Nevaeh gets to her feet and celebrate in total shock as Taylor sits on her knees and puts her head into the mat in total devestation.

Trish: The Ohio Girls have done it! They have made history here tonight! They are the first team to hold both the Shimmer and World Tag Team Titles.

Lillian: Here are your winners and the first ever Undisputed Tag Team Champions, Ashley Lane and Nevaeh, The Ohio Girls!

Lane slides into the ring and hugs Nevaeh as they celebrate and Taylor lays their devestated as Mickie looks on from ringside.

Nora: Both teams put on a tremendous effort, and I thought Taylor and Mickie were on their way to victory. However, one break for The Ohio Girls allowed Nevaeh to pick up the pinfall and make history here tonight.

Mickie slides under neath the bottom rope and checks on Taylor and helps her to her feet as The Ohio Girls take the Shimmer Tag Titles from the ref. Mickie and Taylor get to their feet and grab the World Tag Titles and stare at them and then give them a kiss and hand them to the Ohio Girls. Lane and Nevaeh with a tear in their eyes take the titles as Mickie and Taylor shake each girls hand in a show of respect and then exit the ring with their heads down as they make it back up the ramp to cheers.

Trish: Mickie and Taylor are handling defeat with true class tonight, all four women are champions in my books.

Nora: That's right Trish but tonight is The Ohio Girls night, they had one dream when they got here and they just acheived it. They are the first team to win both sets of Tag Titles!

The Ohio Girls walk around the ring and celebrate as they pose with both sets of Tag Team Titles. Lane and Nevaeh exit the ring and head back up the ramp as they slap hands with the fans at ringside.

*Video Package*

Diva Chaos History Celebrating 50 Episode of Diva Chaos: Volume 6, in one of biggest feuds from the early inception of Diva Chaos, Daizee Haze took on Lacey in the first ever steel cage match in Diva Chaos history. In what was a bloody and grueling battle, Daizee hit Lacey with the mindtrip off the top rope and picked up the victory. Making her first big impression in Diva Chaos!

*Cut Back To The Ring*

"Senshi" plays as Daizee Haze makes her way out on to the stage to a huge pop. Daizee ribs are bandaged as she slowly walks down the ramp and slaps hands with the fans

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, the Shimmer Champion, Daizee Haze.

Nora: Daizee is the shimmer champion but Daizee does not have the title. Last week Kong destroyed Daizee and if it was not for Serena and The Bella Twins, I think Kong would of ended her career! Kong then snatched the Shimmer Title and left with it.

Trish: That's right and I have great resepct for Daizee Haze, but I think Kong will again leave with the Shimmer Title, but this time it will be her actual property!

Daizee walks back and forth as she awaits Kong.

"Empire March" plays as Kong makes her way out on to the stage to big heat with the Shimmer Title in her hand, and stomps her way down the ramp.

Lillian: and introducing the challenger, Awesome Kong!

Awesome Kong steps up on to the ring apron, but Daizee Haze charges and dropkicks the right knee of Kong. Awesome Kong falls off the apron and onto her backside.

Trish: Daizee is not going to wait for Kong to get into the ring, she's going to bring the fight right to Kong.

Daizee climbs to the top rope as Kong gets to her feet on the outside. Daizee comes flying off the top rope with a cross body that takes out Awesome Kong. Daizee fires away with rapid right hands to the face of Awesome Kong but gets shoved as Kong attempts to get up. Daizee looks under the ring and grabs a trashcan lid, Kong gets to her feet and Daizee smashes Kong over the head with the trashcan lid, but doesn't knock Kong down. Daizee hits Kong in the back with the lid but still Kong stands, Daizee winds up with the lid but Kong delivers a knee to the midsection. Daizee drops the trashcan lid and Kong picks it up and smashes Daizee over the head with it, and Daizee instantly drops to the floor and holds her head in pain.

Nora: Daizee was bringing the fight to Kong but just that suddenly, Kong seizes control.

Kong grabs Daizee up by the hair and then hoists up in a gorilla press and drops Daizee chest first over the gaurdrail. Daizee rolls around on the arena floor and grasps at her chest as Kong delivers a stomp to the midsection and then picks her off the ground and locks Daizee in a bearhug! Kong squeezes Daizee Haze and then runs her backwards into the steel ring post and then fires her to the ground. Daizee holds her back in agony as Kong stomps around ringside. Kong picks Daizee up off the ground and pulls her in for the awesome bomb! '

Trish: Kong's going to try an awesome bomb on the floor, if she hits this she could break Daizee Haze's back!

Kong picks Haze up in the air but Daizee unloads with a series of right hands and then grabs the ropes and is able climb off of Kong's shoulders and onto the ring apron. Daizee delivers a back kick to the face of Kong from the apron and then comes off with an asai moonsault, but Kong catches Daizee in midair! Kong puts Daizee over her shoulder and charges with her towards the ring post but Daizee slides over Kong's shoulder and pushes her into the ring post! Kong crashes into the post shoulder first and then stumbles over to the barricade. Daizee looks under the ring and pulls out a steel chair and rushes at Kong and smashes her in the face with the steel chair and knocks Kong over the barricade and into the crowd. Daizee drops the steel chair and climbs up onto the apron. Daizee climbs to the top rope as Kong gets to her feet, Daizee comes off with a high cross body off the top rope, over the barricade, and crashes on top of Kong in the audience!

Nora: Unbelievable athleticism by Daizee Haze!

Trish: Did you see that hangtime Daizee had there! She is bringing the fight to Awesome Kong!

Both Daizee and Kong are down and out in the crowd. Daizee gets to her feet as Kong stumbles to her feet as well, Daizee charges but Kong back body drops over the gaurdrail and back to the ringside area. Kong climbs over as Daizee gets to her feet and holds her back in pain. Kong charges and takes Daizee down with a hard closeline! Kong looks underneath the ring and pulls out a trashcan. Daizee gets to her feet and Kong smashes her over the head with the trashcan! Kong looks back under the ring and pulls out a table! Kong sets the table up on the outside.

Nora: Oh no Awesome Kong just set up a table, what does she have planned?

Trish: Whatever it is, it can not be good for Daizee Haze!

Daizee rolls underneath the ring as Kong stalks her, Kong grabs Daizee by the foot and pulls her out from underneath the ring. However, Daizee pulls out a fire extinguisher and sets it off in the face of Kong! Kong stumbles around and Daizee gets to her feet and hits Kong in the chest with the fire extinguisher, knocking Kong back on to the table. Daizee then hops up on to the ring apron and begins to climb to the top rope as the fans cheer in anticipation.

Trish: Daizee has shifted the momentum and now it might be Kong that is going through the table!

Daizee is about to come off but Kong rolls off the table, drawing heat from the fans. Daizee hops off ropes and exits the ring. Daizee approaches Kong but suddenly Kong smashes Daizee with a spinning backfist! Daizee drops to the ground, holding her jaw. Kong walks over and grabs the steel chair and drills Daizee in the back while she tries to get to her feet. Kong then throws Daizee back into the ring and slides in after her with the steel chair. Kong gets to her feet and throws the steel chair down. Kong grabs Daizee and pulls her in for an awesome bomb. Kong lifts Daizee up but Daizee again unloads with rights and this time falls off Kong's shoulders and drops her with a ddt on to the steel chair in the process!

Nora: What a counter by Daizee Haze!

Trish: That's twice that Daizee has countered the aweseome bomb!

Daizee makes the cover 1..2.. but Kong kicks out. Daizee gets to her feet as Kong gets to a knee. Daizee runs off the ropes with the yazuka kick but Kong sidesteps it. Haze turns around and Kong delivers a kick to the midsection and then hooks Daizee by the arms. Kong hoists Haze up and drops her with an implant buster on the chair! Kong rolls her over and makes the cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out.

Trish: Wow I thought that was it right there, I don't know how Daizee Haze kicked out!

Kong picks Daizee off the mat and then hits her with a belly to belly suplex and makes the cover 1..2.. but Daizee kicks out. Kong looks towards the corner and climbs out onto the ring apron. Kong begins to climb to the top rope, but Daizee gets to her feet and grabs a steel chair.

Nora: Kong might of took to much time, climbing to the top.

Daizee smashes Kong with the steel chair in the shoulder and again hits Kong with the chair! Awesome Kong falls off the top rope and through the table on the outside! Kong is not moving as the fans are going crazy as Daizee walks around the ring holding the chair. Daizee exits the ring and tries to pick Kong up but Kong shoves Daizee away. Kong makes it to her knee as Daizee approaches and suddenly Kong catches her with a spinning back fist! Daizee hits the ground and Kong picks her up and throws her into the ring. Kong slides back into the ring and picks Daizee up. Kong pulls her in and goes for the awesome bomb, Kong lifts her up and slams Daizee to the mat!

Trish: Third time was a charm, Kong finally hits the awesome bomb!

The ref counts 1..2.. but Daizee Haze kicks out. Kong gets to her feet is disbeleif and grabs the referee.

Nora: Kong can't believe it, Daizee just kicked out of the awesome bomb!

Kong snarls and walks towards the corner and rips off the top turnbuckle pad!

Trish: Wow did you see that, Kong just ripped the turnbuckle pad off with her bare hands!

Kong picks Daizee up and tosses her into the corner, into the exposed turnbuckle! Daizee holds her back in agony as Kong steps back. Kong comes charging in with a splash, but Daizee moves out of the way but Kong hits the exposed turnbuckle, chest first! Kong turns around, holding her chest in pain. Daizee crawls over and grabs a steel chair and runs in with the steel chair. Daizee jumps up and hits Kong with the steel chair over the head! Kong stumbles back into the corner, holding her head. Daizee takes the chair and pokes Kong in the midsection with it! Daizee then unfolds the steel chair and runs off the ropes. Daizee jumps off the steel chair and delivers a yazuka kick to Kong in the corner! Kong stumbles out of the corner and Daizee grabs Kong and delivers a mindtrip on the steel chair! Daizee makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian:Here is your winner and still Shimmer Champion, Daizee Haze!

Trish: Daizee Haze has defied the odds and has defeated Awesome Kong!

Nora: Daizee has slain goliath!

Trish: No one has ever taken it to Awesome Kong like that, ever!

Nora: That's right Trish, Daizee Haze has not only the talent, but the heart of a champion!

Daizee grabs her Shimmer Title and walks around the ring with it as the fans cheer. Daizee celebrate in the ring as the show come to an end.

Quick Results

Extreme Rules Match For The Shimmer Title
Champion Daizee Haze defeated Awesome Kong by pinfall

Undisputed Tag Team Titles
Shimmer Tag Team Champions The Ohio Girls defeated World Tag Team Champions Mickie James and Taylor Wilde to become the first team to hold both the World and Shimmer Tag Titles when Nevaeh pinned Taylor Wilde.

Women's World Title
Champion Maria defeated Maryse by pinfall

Hardcore Title
Champion Daffney defeated Mschif by pinfall

The Canadian Ninjas defeated Beth Phoenix and Natalya when Portia Perez pinned Beth Phoenix

Rain defeated Serena Deeb by pinfall

I <3 ME Some M.E.

Last edited by greenchad1 : 07-08-2009 at 06:14 PM.
greenchad1 is offline   Reply With Quote