Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #430 (permalink)
Groovemachine
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Groovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Supercard of Honor IV

Erick Stevens vs Rhett Titus - **1/4

Chris Hero, Eddie Edwards & Incognito vs Kevin Steen, Jay Briscoe & Magno - ***

Roderick Strong vs Katsuhiko Nakajima - ***1/2

El Generico vs Claudio Castagnoli vs Blue Demon Jr vs Brent Albright - **3/4

Bryan Danielson vs Alex Kozlov - ***3/4-****
~This was really fun, I enjoyed the heck out of it. Wasn't enough action to give it a higher rating, but it was certainly a great match.

Colt Cabana vs Dlo Brown - **3/4

KENTA vs Davey Richards - ****1/2
~Fantastic. I woudn't go the Full Five, purely because at times it seemed like an exhibition, focusing on 'movez' rather than storytelling, but the closing segment was brilliantly done. And I wasn't too bothered by the obvious edit to the finish.

Jimmy Jacobs & Austin Aries vs Tyler Black & Necro Butcher - ***

Nigel McGuinness vs Jerry Lynn - ****
~Nigel's selling, legit or otherwise, was brilliant and really added another level to this match. Lynn was no slouch either.