Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fallout: TG Tournament Match - invincible vs. gmkhercules vs. Austin101

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2009, 11:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Austin101
Humbled

Austin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fallout: TG Tournament Match - invincible vs. gmkhercules vs. Austin101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
Austin if you feel so strongly about it, then put it into a debate. Argue why HIAC should remain and why there's no need to replace the match. Sure it's random and not 100% on topic, but if you actually put some effort in, it might work.

Doing what you did is just a slap in the face to everyone that puts time and effort into this.

If you want to percieve it that way, fine. I have consistently been the first one to post a debate time and time again, go ahead and look. Don't tell me how what I did was a slap in the face to the people who run this, because you're completely blowing it out of the water with that statement. As of right now, I am actually winning I'd think...

Still, no disrespect.

I apologize, even in the light of a negative rep frenzy

Last edited by Austin101 : 07-05-2009 at 06:23 AM.