Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #1142 (permalink)
Rated-R Champ
JBL's Assistant

Rated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a push
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Been looking forward to this show for awhile now, Nige, and it looks top-notch.

Punk cashing in was brilliant, and I'm anxious to see what's going to be said and done by everyone affected, including Punk, Shawn, MVP, etc. Looks to be awesome.

Edge and Christian is a money feud, and there's no doubt in my mind that you'll make it deliver. Should be great to see Edge's reaction to what Christian did.

Like it was suggested, the Masters of the Mat aren't looking to quit their hunt for the Tag Titles, and with the cast, it introduces a new dynamic, so this also looks to head in a new direction.

The Scramble Match was a great way to put Shelton over, and also give us a taste of Chavo/Killings. Looking forward to seeing what happens next for Shelton, and the Chavo/Killings program.

Sydal certainly has a lot of momentum after his big win, and I'm thinking he'll be next to step up against Michael Shane for the CW Title, who's also riding a wave of momentum himself. It'd also produce some great matches.

Loved the title for this, and I hope to see more from both Mia and Mickie. There's also something going on with Beth, and I'm looking forward to seeing how all this ties together.

Jericho' and Hayger's debuts look to be huge, they've been built up big time, and I'm certain they'll deliver. Elijah/Kash for a spot in the KOTR also sounds like a great match.

I could've said "looking forward to it" in basically every segment, and I would've too had that not sounded redundant. Show looks absolutely huge, I'll definitely be checking it out.
Rated-R Champ is offline   Reply With Quote